• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
This was a great tourney. I only got to enter doubles but it was great seeing all these great players.

First time doing shoutouts ^_^
Congrats to Snakeee and Shadow winning teams and M2K for taking all singles events.
Inui and all the other TO's for a great tourney

ShinBowser and Alex Strife: Those were some good matches. Good stuff, coming back after losing game 1 and literally scaring the **** out of my partner and me bringing it to a game 3.

Darc and Dazwa: OMFG why the hell did we have to get you guys 2nd round? **** Atomsk's Wario is too good and Inui's Snake is gay XD

Bajisci and Crimas: Thanks for clearing up the stage striking business and those first two games were intense. But it seems like you messed up Game 3. Nonetheless good **** and props to Bajisci for spiking me out of the DS that **** was crazy.

Bluejay: Good job knocking us out of the tourney. After game 1, going double MK was possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen. But still good ****, and next time we won't choke.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Pride drove him there. So if he had to team with Pride if he wanted a ride.

Jigglypuffs where its at =P
He OFFERED to team with me if I drove him. So hell yeah I am gonna take it. Surprised he got that far with a Yoshi as a teammate. No excuse for Inui and Atomsk losing. They should have stomped us.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
shiek wasnt allowed clowsui....bowser was allowed and ike was allowed because jason said he wouldnt enter unless he could play ike. and inui played ganon against EXTREMELY predictable people...so the statement that he went ganon more isnt really legit. ike dominated low tiers. he beat pride with ike....why didnt he go ganon then? <.<

allowing shiek clowsui would mean that ike would have a BAD MATCHUP in low tiers? omg no...how would he dominate? not legit low tiers are not legit

PRiDE

Smash Lord
let us never speak of low tiers again.

Also. I did really have a fun time at the very end of the tournaments. I laugh so much during the commentaries, mostly at sDmbrandons and doomys antics.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
shiek wasnt allowed clowsui....bowser was allowed and ike was allowed because jason said he wouldnt enter unless he could play ike. and inui played ganon against EXTREMELY predictable people...so the statement that he went ganon more isnt really legit. ike dominated low tiers. he beat pride with ike....why didnt he go ganon then? <.<

allowing shiek clowsui would mean that ike would have a BAD MATCHUP in low tiers? omg no...how would he dominate? not legit low tiers and not legit
Sheik's way better than Ike and Bowser. ~_~

Why would I have Ike allowed just so Jason can take his gauranteed 1st? :confused: That's obviously stupid. Ike was allowed because he's bad.

I used Ganondorf against Cyanide, Kai, and Blue. I used Ike against PRiDE, Pierce, and DaPuffster. Kai and Blue were later in the bracket.

I didn't use Ganondorf against PRiDE because the grab release CG and Ganondorf's inability to beat Yoshi's pivot grab make that match easily his worst in low tiers.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Good **** to everyone, especially Shadow.

I played so bad yesterday. ):

Edit: <3 PRiDE.

I think I'm gonna start playing wi-fi and take it seriously. After seeing how far it's taken ADHD and others, it can't be detrimental to start playing it.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this tournament was a lottt of fun. sorry wyatt, for the stupid stage rule. delfino was still a bad cp though regardless of the stages left. pokemon stadium would have been a much better choice.
my losers finals set with inui was too good. most fun i've had in a match so far lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Get at my beastliness round one on Smashville! :bee:

It was too fun with both of us going for so much stupid crap because we didn't care who won. Way more fun than playing super campy and boring and gay.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Get at my beastliness round one on Smashville! :bee:

It was too fun with both of us going for so much stupid crap because we didn't care who won. Way more fun than playing super campy and boring and gay.
yeah XD. looking forward to the next time we play a more serious set. viridian city :D. teaming with DOOM.
i hope i can actually stay consistent. i'll be working on my game a bit more vs some chars.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm gonna be practicing (albeit on wi-fi ): ) all week so I don't let you down, ma d00.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Shadow do you want to try teaming for apex now that you know how I play?
After how well we did yesterday, i think my brother and I are a pretty legitimate team again and that it would be stupid not to team more often. i already agreed to team with doom next week, but besides that, i'll be teaming with my brother for most tournaments.
really sorry. i did think you were a great play still though, so it's not like that.

doom- haha, alright. let's get in top 5 then mah D00!!!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
sheik and bowser are both way better than ike

ike is top of low tier, hes good but he's very limited and you're never going to kill with him until like 140 or more vs like sonics and stuff if they just avoid up and f smash so it's very tedious.

sonic is better than ike also

malcom, ike didn't dominate low tiers, I did

Snakeee

Smash Master
I wish I could have used Sheik/Zelda in low tiers (not saying they should have been allowed) >_>

Shout outs:

Atomsk - did the tradition of me playing you in singles suddenly cease??? well ggs in teams, and please give my brother credit for his win against you. Don't lie your Wario is legit.

Inui - Good games in teams, and congrats on your placing. Oh, and I mainly wanted to play you with Sheik/Zelda to prove their worth lol.

Wyatt- good match. Sorry, I wasn't johning about it the fact that Diddy's aerials are that fast and I kept trying to beat them with my own really was hindering me a lot (that's also why I got destroyed by Alpha Zealot looking back on that -__-). Very nice placing, and I'll give you a much better game next time.

Ksizzle - stop beating yourself up. You improved drastically out of nowhere, and you're getting upset for not making it to the very top yet. Do you realize how much longer it has taken others just to get where you are?

Kai - fun match, and sorry it ended with some shenanigans :(. I think you need to be just a little less modest to progress further. You're a good player, but you don't realize it at all.

Pierce - another fun match. I really like the way you play Marth, it's very tactical which I think is by far the best way to play him probably in both games, but more so in this one. I wanted you to win that friendly with Jason :(

Alexstrife - You are improving, we just need to find a way to practice more.

Crismas - same as what I said to your bf, and feel better. Thanks for the Link to the Past tips :)

M2K and Pride - GGs in teams. And congrats M2K for winning everything else for the millionth time -_-
Don't worry I'll get you soon enough

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui- U wouldnt die:(
Cloudfox- GG's beating me in winners and losers of low tiers lol
Pierce- GG's in teams. We def shudn have lost that set lmao we just couldn get on the same wavelength. It's all good, and I def am interested in learning how 2 play more of a pressure game. It just doesnt seem to be more effective than camping and waiting but Im def gunna learn more about it from u.
Kai- Great matches, I honestly thought I was going to win both pretty easily from the way the first stocks would go. But you brought it back, good stuff man, I'll get you next time.
edit later.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Bajisci and Crimas: Thanks for clearing up the stage striking business and those first two games were intense. But it seems like you messed up Game 3. Nonetheless good **** and props to Bajisci for spiking me out of the DS that **** was crazy.
Messed up indeed, I kept dying off of stupidness. Good matches though! :)

Other shout outs:

Bajisci: Thanks for teaming with me! I wish we could've done better though. Still, we had some fun matches :)

Snakeee: Yes, let's practice more def. LOL and finish LTTP! jfkdajkfdsa

Shadow: GOOD ****

Tiffany: You're soooo awesome! Thanks for your support on my sickness, I gotta chat you on aim!

Magus: FUN MELEE MATCHES =D and thanks for the ride

M2k: Thanks for the donkey punch XD

Izumi: Thanks for the ride to the venue!

Shin: Keep your chin up dood!

Alex(<3): Thanks for being my crutch all day, since I was all YAAAAAARGH and stuff <3 I'm proud of you.

Yes!: I had a blast teaming with you! Your fox is very good!

EVERYONE I PLAYED MELEE WITH: TOO GOOD!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow Atomsk lost to a MK And A Diddy

-0-

EDIT : Anyone wanna team for virdidianannanan i learned some trix ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Airman (Mew2King) (Meta Knight)- Playing in low tiers was fun despite my loss. I think you have easily proven that its not just MK.

Shadow Man (Shadow) (Meta Knight)- You did great and it looks like you made some good money :). Very well done in teams and singles.

Harpuia (Inui) (Snake/Meta Knight)- Im glad to see you pointed out the fact that you beat me with gannon about 15 times in the past few pages lol. Oh well, the only one where I was disappointed was match one vs ike.

Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)- gg's even though you whooped my ***. I still had a lot of fun and well done in teams. Stupid stun gun.

RepairManManMan (Atomsk) (Wario/Dedede)- Lost to another monkey :(. Didn't you learn that getting no sleep is bad from CoT4?

dmbrandon (Meta Knight)- Way to SD a million times in every game XD.

Sigma (Ksizzle) (Meta Knight/Lucario)- nice job making it far.

Gutsman's *** (Yes!) (Snake) - fools under the impression that falcon is good because of falcon dittos XD. Sorry buddy lol.

Jash (Toon Link)- well done at this.

TUSM (Dedede)- gg's, that first game was intense, and scary lol.

Xzax (Meta Knight)- I didn't get to watch your match with blue but I assume you know how to beat sonic with mk now? B B B B upB upB upB Downsmash for the finish. Enjoy XD

MetalMan (BlackWaltz)-I can't believe you forgot it lol. How long must this agony last lol? Nice haircut char.

Eazy-gg's, really strange though. I didn't even get more than 25% on you on the first stock of both games before you killed me but luckily I pulled it off. I think I enjoyed our set the most at this.

Cable- Nice meeting you.

Blue- Well done in low tiers.

MIB-gg's.

Awesome Man (Doom)-I wouldn't suggest taking wifi too seriously but if the connection with your opponent isn't bad then it can be beneficial. Let me know if you ever wanna play.

Phillyrider-gg's, I hate diddy lol.

Izumi- :(

Panix-It was nice meeting you, go to more events

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Mew2King- Wow you won low tiers
2: Shadow- GOOD **** DUDE!
3: Inui- Thanks for housing me, lol we argued but its all good
4: ADHD- Me and Keitaro will get u next time
5: Snakeee- Good stuff, i wanna play u in singles soon
5: Atomsk- We hung out the whole time, it was fun dude
7: dmbrandon- Ah that 3rd match was just awful
7: Ksizzle- dude chill, ur a great player
9: Yes!- good stuff in singles and doubles
9: Kai- Lol we hung out both days and we became friends, ill talk to you more
9: Jash- CLOSE STUFF IN TEAMS MY DUDE!
9: DaPuffster - Close matches dude, maybe some other time, and btw good **** in low tiers
13: Ether- Good stuff in teams, and i like that wolf XD
13: TUSM- Good stuff, Sonic he can really move! Sonic hes got an ATTITUDE!
13: Pierce7d- Good **** dude, your marth is crazy
13: Xzax- STOP GETTING 13TH
17: BlackWaltz- Nice haircut XD and good ****
17: Umbra- close matches dude....
17: Mr. Clutch- WARIOOOO!
17: Eazy- i like your marth lol
17: Squall- You lost to izumi??!?!?!?!?!?! lol jk izumi is top tier(sometimes) lol good stuffz
17: Cable- WHY DID U HAVE TO BEAT KEITARO!?!?!?!??!?!
17: Blue- GGs, amazing sonic....
25: Ninja Edd- lol.....
25: MIB- thanks for driving me home, hopefully we can chill more
25: Doom- good stuff, keep up that snake
25: Phillyrider- Sorry i had to play you 1st round but it was closer than i thought
25: Lord Knight- You always loose to stupid **** lol
25: Keitaro- We need to work on teams! Hopefully we can practice soon.
25: Izumi- lol stop being all emo
25: Rookie- lol ur mad funny XD
33: Ophelia- My sonic is better......
33: ShinBowserMeow- Your cool dude, hopefully i see you more
33: Gunblade- Good stuffz in teams, you guys are good

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
1: Airman (Mew2King) (Meta Knight) --lol chudat pose too good! Eazy owes you 10 pushups xD
2: Shadow Man (Shadow) (Meta Knight) --holy crap congratz dude. i wanna team with you sometime though...
3: Harpuia (Inui) (Snake/Meta Knight) --ur lucky i didnt **** you LOL jk jk i suck now
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong) -- gratz dude :D
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) --you seem to do better when ur zss isnt wearing a dress :p
5: RepairManManMan (Atomsk) (Wario/Dedede) ---omg repairmanmanman! i loooved that show xD i wanna play you T_T
7: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) -- stop giving me roofy's....
7: Sigma (Ksizzle) (Meta Knight/Lucario) --cheer up man. take a loss and get better.
9: Gutsman's *** (Yes!) (Snake) --you suck.
9: Zero (Kai) (Sonic/Diddy Kong) -- <3333 kaiiii
9: Jash (Toon Link) --you're terrible at smash...quit life...something...you're fat..good to see you again :)

13: Ether (Snake/Wolf) --sorry i fuxxed up in teams man. scary singles set too :(
13: TUSM (Dedede) --nice meeting you :) thanks for contributing to my combo vid :D
13: Pierce7d (Marth) --good to see you man <3
13: Xzax (Meta Knight) --rawr! xD
17: MetalMan (BlackWaltz) good to see you too!!! :D
17: Umbra --stop scaring the crap out of me! loool.
17: Mr. Clutch --sorry about low tiers man :(
17: Eazy --peeshashiet not giving me a shoutout....

17: Cable --omg kirby side taunt is so cute xD uptilt on you to stairmaster on kelvin was toooo goood xD
17: Blue --nice seeing you again man :D

25: Ninja Edd -- <3 anything i say is all fun and game man. gj yesterday ^^
25: MIB --lol gj ****** me in low tiers xD
25: Awesome Man (Doom) -- doooom <3

25: Lord Knight - stop ****** me in melee xD
25: Laser Man (Keitaro) --stop getting farted on :p
25: Izumi -- toon link! you're...smaller than regular link? lol that was the first time i seriously played ur toon
25: Rookie --yooo fox too goodz bro. watch out this guy will rookie **** you
33: Seph --dont worry man you'll get better ^^

33: Panix-- step up your falcon jeeez xD

33: Gutsman (Cyanide) --it was fun being your ***.

33: Ryko -- yay the Ike is trash club! xD
33: Rhyme -- RAWR I FORGOT ABOUT OUR MONEY MATCH

33: Gunblade --good seeing u man :D

49: Xionix --dont worry about it. brackets can be gay...

49: Chibi --rawr!
49: Kid -- good set man. you had me worried :(.

moar shoutouts
Baji aka badger -- it was good to see you again :D
Magus and Crismas -- I had an amazing time playing melee with you guys! I'm bringing my tv/cube next time. feel better cris! lol my fox is meh at best xD
Malcolm -- feel better bro :(
Alex-- good seeing you again :D

ADHD

Smash Hero
Singles:
1: Airman (Mew2King) (Meta Knight) Lmao, you're such a jerk. My spirit would be crushed if someone just beat me randomly with a character they literally picked up 2 minutes ago. You even had an evil laugh when I asked how you were doing in low tiers.
2: Shadow Man (Shadow) (Meta Knight) Really good games, I was caught offgaurd at your playstyle and I have to get better at reading people faster but I'm looking forward to playing you again :) Very good job that day.
3: Harpuia (Inui) (Snake/Meta Knight) You're evil, I'm going to be placed with people that will always have a good chance of beating me so you can get me out of the way. :(
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong) Best diddy who mains diddy?
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Awesome zamus, looking forward to that set too. Do not underestimate the power of the bair!
5: RepairManManMan (Atomsk) (Wario/Dedede) I know you were playing badly but I still don't want to get 5th anymore to you.
7: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) What mother could possibly birth such a monster?
7: Sigma (Ksizzle) (Meta Knight/Lucario) Ggs, don't let it get you down you came really **** close.
9: Jash (Toon Link) Sorry about teams that was a drag, I wasn't playing well at that time and our chars were just really difficult to use as a whole.
9: DaPuffster (Diddy Kong) Good **** you got alot better.
13: Ether (Snake/Wolf) I saw you get destroyed by puff XD
13: Pierce7d (Marth) Awesome marth you had snakeee that second match tho. We are going to hang out more often hopefully.
13: Xzax (Meta Knight) Lol middle school kids...
17: MetalMan (BlackWaltz) Nice hair cut!
17: Umbra I didn't get to see any of your matches but you did pretty good I think.
17: Mr. Clutch I didn't really play you either :dizzy:
17: Eazy Hahahahhahaha.
25: Ninja Edd Ty for moral support.
25: Awesome Man (Doom) Yeah tbh wifi is really good for matchups and experience. Just watch out for wolfs, they're gay. Join the aib ladder.
25: Laser Man (Keitaro) Just camp warios and you let yourself so open to the farts and him DI'ing near you and mindgaming you. You have to laser, and force him to float where you want him too and then attack. All you did really was take it the usual it seemed to me.
25: Izumi Pedo.
33: Seph Nice seeing you offline again.
33: Gutsman (Cyanide) Not last?!?!

Fun tourney guys, it was a tough one.

Snakeee

Smash Master
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) --you seem to do better when ur zss isnt wearing a dress :p
Heh, stupid stuff happened there though and I SDed at 0 >_>. I realized Sheik isn't that reliable in teams, but Zelda is really good for it actually. Plus, me and Spam had found out something pretty nice that Zelda and Metaknight can do, and I plan on using that with my brother on certain match ups/stages.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Snakeee im really curious as to what you think the diddy matchup ratio is. I can't really label it.

Top Bottom