• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Great time by all and just a fun time over all. Hope to see most, if not ALL , of you at viridian city and apex XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol my wario didn't do as bad as i thought it would. Until the ****ing windmill appeared against shadow 3rd game T^T.

lol i need to sleep more before a tourny XD

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Malcolm: Nice Ike in low tiers. Thought I had that set...I need better stage counterpicking skills. -_-

CloudFox: Awesome friendlies.

Ryko: Got ***** by watching not-high-tier singles. :p You need to chill out and enjoy your character more.

Izumi: Spikes all dai! >:3

Snakeee: Lol. First match was a riot in retrospect. Awesome Falcon, though you should have CPed a better stage. >.>

Atomsk: Fell asleep on the floor. Good ****. :p Solo Ivy should have *****.

ShinBowserMeow: Gay counterpicking in not-high-tiers for the win. >.<

Ether: Didn't get to play you this tourny. Maybe next time.

Waltz: Sick Oli dittos.

Eazy: Melee friendlies were tight.

Doom: Got ***** in Random dittos. :p

Yes: D: I realized that. This MM has been in the works for two months now I think. (x4)Next time, lol.

too bad, i wish m2k's ike got recorded lol
I wonder if things would have been differen't if Vex's Bowser were there.
No you don't. M2K's Ike was silly.
I would have ***** that Bowser with my Samus anyway. ; )

Inui

Banned via Warnings
M2K just did simple stuff and outspaced and outthought everyone because he's the best player in the world and Ike is a simple character. ~_~

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not that bad of a stage with that rule in place.
Uh... Stupid lava crap still exists, so, yes, it's horrible. You're never going to see it at my events. Sorry. It's not a stage I will ever consider under any circumstances, and yes, a lot of that is based on my extreme personal loathing of it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Uh... Stupid lava crap still exists, so, yes, it's horrible. You're never going to see it at my events. Sorry. It's not a stage I will ever consider under any circumstances, and yes, a lot of that is based on my extreme personal loathing of it.
Actually, Me and PRC agreed on it so it WAS at your event during tourney play.

lolololol.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Good **** to everyone, especially Shadow.

I played so bad yesterday. ):

Edit: <3 PRiDE.

I think I'm gonna start playing wi-fi and take it seriously. After seeing how far it's taken ADHD and others, it can't be detrimental to start playing it.
Wi-fi is a good idea. It's not to be slept on. I would probably do the same thing if my Wii could read the Brawl disc.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh come on it's my favourite stage :(
The music there is awesome too. Iit has the Golden Sun theme!
The music is amazing and I love the stage when it's not tourny play. Golden sun? Thats no good, Marionation Gear all day sir :). Best song in the game.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good **** to everyone, especially Shadow.

I played so bad yesterday. ):

Edit: <3 PRiDE.

I think I'm gonna start playing wi-fi and take it seriously. After seeing how far it's taken ADHD and others, it can't be detrimental to start playing it.
duhh Wi-Fi all day

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Airman (Mew2King) - I came in wanting to face you but it didnt happen. Your also not weird anymore and mad hilarious!!! XD nice seeing you, Pain
2: Shadow Man (Shadow) - super impressive! second place!! good ****! i broke ur undefeated random mm streak =)
3: Harpuia (Inui) (Snake/Meta Knight) - uh nice seeing you again. seed better next time
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - after i got home i realized something. that was one of the best sets ive ever had in this game.good stepping it up
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - frank! i didnt play you.....lucario gayness will happen to you soon =D
5: RepairManManMan (Atomsk) (Wario/Dedede) - decimated me. too good
7: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) - most hilarious person on the planet. lololol u didnt get to use your pokeballs
7: Sigma (Ksizzle) (Meta Knight/Lucario) - immature with this game
9: Gutsman's *** (Yes!) (Snake) - well **** at viridian city. thanks for trying cheering me up
9: Zero (Kai) (Sonic/Diddy Kong) - seedings gay. mad kewl. well do better next time
9: Jash (Toon Link) - ggs man. amazing toon. had me thinking for a while
9: DaPuffster (Diddy Kong) - ur jiggz *****
13: Ether (Snake/Wolf) - nice doubles matches. bleach and naruto = teh sex
13: Pierce7d (Marth) - ggs. i wouldnt have made it this far if it werent for you and chris. thanks for everything
13: Xzax (Meta Knight) - got so better. nice seeing you again
17: MetalMan (BlackWaltz) - nice haircut!
17: Mr. Clutch - dont quit plz plz plz!
17: Eazy - nice seeing you again. low tiers is too good
17: Squall - ggs man. tricky snake
17: Cable - nice beating keitaro. train more
17: Blue - sponsor brawl!
17: PRC - good seeing ya
25: Ninja Edd - thanks for support
25: Awesome Man (Doom) - i really really really apologize for the teams controversy. i never wana let anyone down like that after i saw ur face. im so sorry
25: Laser Man (Keitaro) - ur PT cant touch my MK XD nice seeing ya
25: Izumi - toony plush <3
25: Rookie - hilarious. nice seeing u
33: Seph - long time no see. go to more events
33: Arron - lol ggz. i know marth matchup like back of my hand
33: ShinBowserMeow - ggs. i wuv fighting dk
33: Rhyme - ur mad fun to talk to. rachet and clank are too godz. thx for ride
33: Gunblade - come on man. i know u can do it. u have the potential. step it up
49: Kid - this really surprised me. ur one of the best in swr and u get last. somethings wrong here

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
ohi wuts goin on in hear

Easy - Yarr, your Mario honestly had me terrified, both times in the tourney. You had fantastic edgeguarding, and I never even thought of him as a character to Bair spam with. >_<

Rhyme - Yus, I really do need more awesome offline friendlies, like those. D:

Those three dudes I took the train back home with - I'm so sorry I can't remember your names. XD I'm really just starting to get into the IRL tourney scene. You guys made the trip back home a raucus good time though, srsly. Zelda Item Get ringtone is godly. XD

Lirok and Allin - Was great meeting you both, thanks so much for all the encouragement. XP It really did help, I believe.

I think the whole tourney, friendlies and all, helped my game substantially. And I had no idea I came in 7th, even if it was only low tiers, heh. Lifted my spirits quite a bit.

Snakeee

Smash Master
ohi wuts goin on in hear

Easy - Yarr, your Mario honestly had me terrified, both times in the tourney. You had fantastic edgeguarding, and I never even thought of him as a character to Bair spam with. >_<

Rhyme - Yus, I really do need more awesome offline friendlies, like those. D:

Those three dudes I took the train back home with - I'm so sorry I can't remember your names. XD I'm really just starting to get into the IRL tourney scene. You guys made the trip back home a raucus good time though, srsly. Zelda Item Get ringtone is godly. XD

Lirok and Allin - Was great meeting you both, thanks so much for all the encouragement. XP It really did help, I believe.

I think the whole tourney, friendlies and all, helped my game substantially. And I had no idea I came in 7th, even if it was only low tiers, heh. Lifted my spirits quite a bit.
They do have a ringtone of that? Someone link me to it PLEASEEE

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Quick Shoutouts:

Inui: M2k is beatable. His weakness is glaringly obvious, just pay attention. Also, I <4 u
Atomsk: We don't chill as much and it makes me sad.
Ksizzle: Way to step it up. I realized you just play amazingly well on FD, which is odd for MK. Prepare yourself.
M2k: Play me more! Also, I know your weakness. Lastly, when did you start using charged Dsmash traps? Now everyone stole it from you, and it's mad annoying.
Easy: The defense power of a player is not as great as the offensive power of a team. Nevertheless, you are pretty good in doubles. We simply have incompatible styles.
Shadow: GOOD JOB! We should play more. You stepped it WAY up.
Chrome Pirate: Practice with me more. You have so much potential, and I just want to refine your skill, so come over as frequently as possible. Looking forward to next Sat. Let's take first.
Snakeee: We haven't played in mad long. Amazing set. I need to figure out how to land against you, your juggle game is AMAZING!
Ryko: Glad you're cheered up.
M2k, again:BTW, Ike isn't low tier, wtf. M2k, if you think you're that good, MM my mario with any actual LOW TIER character. Also, I love you, but your Ike is trash, rofl.
Inui, again: Good stuff beating me in low tiers. Next time, use a low-tier. I won't be entering any more of your low tier tourneys where Ike is allowed. Same goes for Bowser.
Sonics: Stop losing to Ike. Fair isn't safe on block. M2k spot dodges excessively when he's not MK. Pay attention.
Blue: Good stuff beating my Mario.
Cable: People were right about you stepping it up, but you'll have to get a lot faster and smarter. Marth is a good match-up for DK.
M2k yet again: CONGRATULATIONS!
Pride: Nice job in doubles. I watched you, and it wasn't all M2k. You played extremely well.
Yes!: <9001
Umbra and R00kie: Practice more doubles. If R00kie can come over tomorrow, I'll two on one you. You already know I can handle it, and it will help you step up your coordination. Not bad at all though.
Doom: Why Kirby? You did pretty good though. Keep stepping it up. When the weather gets better, hopefully we'll chill more when you're at your dad's.
DM: I miss you around the boards :(
Teh_spammerer: You didn't come. I wanted to play Melee with you.
Magus: Thanks for playing Melee with me.
M2k once more: OMG WTF you're so good at Melee.
Vietgeek: <3

EDIT: KAI!!! I want to play you now, we haven't played in forever.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: M2k is beatable. His weakness is glaringly obvious, just pay attention. Also, I <3 u

Inui, again: Good stuff beating me in low tiers. Next time, use a low-tier. I won't be entering any more of your low tier tourneys where Ike is allowed. Same goes for Bowser.
No, he's not.

Ike's terrible. I could have won with Ganondorf, too. In fact...I beat Cyanide and Kai with Ganondorf and only lost to Blue because I suicided twice in game three. >_>; Don't john about a character you have a lot of experience against.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom: Why Kirby? You did pretty good though. Keep stepping it up. When the weather gets better, hopefully we'll chill more when you're at your dad's.
You know the MK matchup like the back of your hand.

Plus, my Kirby took you to last stock 90%. I felt I had the best chance with him.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Don't john about a character you have a lot of experience against.
I don't have "A lot" of experience vs. Ike. More than your average person, true, but not a significant amount. More importantly, I've beaten Ryko's Ike with a low tier character a grand total of ONE time. Anyway, I have no need for johns. It's low tiers. Just, don't expect me to enter low tiers again if you're allowing Ike (or Bowser).

Ksizzle- Did you even play Lucario?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, because Bowser is broken and Ike is too good for low tiers. It totally wasn't Mew2King being the best player in the world and me being a better player than you and almost everyone else there. Nope, not at all. Ike is so broken that I got 2-0'd by a Jigglypuff and did better with Ganondorf against the two Sonic mains I faced. Sonic is better than Ike, but let's cry about Ike instead because Mew2King won with him and you lost to mine. Makes perfect sense.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Yes, because Bowser is broken (none placed at all) and Ike is too good for low tiers. It totally wasn't Mew2King being the best player in the world and me being a better player than you and almost everyone else there. Nope, not at all. Ike is so broken that I got 2-0'd by a Jigglypuff and did better with Ganondorf against the two Sonic mains I faced. Sonic is better than Ike, but let's cry about Ike instead because Mew2King won with him and you lost to mine. Makes perfect sense.
it makes darth vader in ocean with water filter sense

also, cloudfox used boozer concitently, at least half the time. you can fix that on the results if it matters.

Top Bottom