• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pi

Smash Hero
What's crazy is getting really good gems, double enchanting legendary armor. Man you wanna talk about powerful.
oh yea btw my friend mentioned something about gems that don't dissapear? i think he said there were two of them, anyone can let me know about them so i don't have to wiki it? i'll wiki it eventually if it's too much trouble lol

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I've heard of them, but their usefulness is limited imo.

Anyone know of good mods?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Like the Black Star or Azure Star? you can only get one or the other...they're basically Grand Soul gems that don't run out or whatever. You get them from a quest...I can't remember where lol.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Are there souls gems more powerful than grand? If so, what are they? I seek to make the best Dragon Armor ever....

Also, I have hp regen, mana regen, mp, hp enchants as well as fire resist for my vampirism counter. Any tips on picking up more enchants?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Both the Azura's Star and Black Star are refillable 'Soul Gems'.

Azura's Star is a 'White' Soul Gem, but is NOT always a Grand Soul Gem. White Souls are the souls of creatures; Elk, Mudcrabs, Bears, etc.

The Black Star is a 'Black' Soul Gem. It absorbs 'Human' souls ONLY. Humans souls are ALWAYS Grand souls.

In either case, when you use the soul in the 'Star', it is empty, and can be refilled. Simple as that.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Star

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Black_Star

There are no 'souls' beyond 'Grand'.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah then my armor is nearly complete. Is there a list of enchantments anywhere? Need to hunt some down, then I can finally forge my final armor.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
You can eventually make potions that offer %1000 blacksmithing an enchanting. Repair and enchant your daedric amour after drinking these potions and you can't die lol.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ just did this...my armor rating is insane and my katanas are 192/211 attack

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So my Smithing, Illusion and Alteration are all at 100 now.

Sneak, Lockpicking and Restoration aren't too far behind.

I need to get my enchanting higher so I can make my own ****** custom armor/weapons.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I think im playing SKyrim "Wrong" lol. I only use Archery smithing and light armor lol. Im level 27 and I use restoration to heal but my level is 21. And I've never used a level up on magic once. And I have all of the perks I want and I still have 5 perks unlocked + 23 levels more to go lol.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think im playing SKyrim "Wrong" lol. I only use Archery smithing and light armor lol. Im level 27 and I use restoration to heal but my level is 21. And I've never used a level up on magic once. And I have all of the perks I want and I still have 5 perks unlocked + 23 levels more to go lol.
How do you figure 23?

Level 50 is the soft cap.

You still get perks after 50. You just level SLOW AS HELL.

You don't NEED to put points into magic to use magic. It'll just cost more magicka to use.

My first character is the same way; Sneaky light armor archery sword/shield guy.

There's only one wrong way to play this game, and that's to only do the main quest and nothing else the end.:glare:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
all this time i thought the level cap was 70.
lol 81, what a funny number.

also in skyrim, prison time doesn't lower your skills like in morrowind, it just lowers the progress towards a levelup. so it can't go down in level, just lowers the experience bar.

edit: i haven't touched skyrim in... a couple weeks. I'm going to get back into it sometime, but currently I'm playing Morrowind, and doing other stuff.
Skyrim would be more appealing to me if my computer allowed for faster load times >:O

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
Yeaaaaah, I'm lvl 43 and haven't touched Magic either. lol

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Why do people still play Melee? Or Super Mario Brothers 3? Or Super Metroid?

:)
Missing the point.

I'm asking because Skyrim just came out it's still extremely new. As large as the game is I have a hard time believing people are already done with it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not done with it though. It's just that I wanted to replay Morrowind anyway, and I'm taking a break from Skyrim's poor quality on my not-gaming laptop.
Also been busy with other games and books and stuff

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
The level cap isnt 50.....? WTF lol. Now I might as well turn my character into a mage. I have like 4 spells lol.
I cant use my shouts for some reason. I've never used one. I think its because I never met the greybeards yet? Not sure.
Since I have 100 smithing I dont even need money anymore....except for potions...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The level cap isnt 50.....? WTF lol. Now I might as well turn my character into a mage. I have like 4 spells lol.
I cant use my shouts for some reason. I've never used one. I think its because I never met the greybeards yet? Not sure.
Since I have 100 smithing I dont even need money anymore....except for potions...
You have to unlock the shouts with Dragon Souls.

It took me a while too.

Go into the menu, select a greyed out shout, and hit "X" (on Xbox), and viola, you've unlocked a word to a shout.

Enjoy your new shouts.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I ment that I had them unlocked but I couldnt use them I just realized I had to hit RB lol. I thought it equipped to my hand like a spell. Im using magic now!

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
To be 70, does everything have to bed 100? At 57 and it is getting rough..

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I can see everything being 100 by the time I hit 81.

Does anyone know if you unlock more master spell quests other than Illusion in the College of Winterhold?

Top Bottom