• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Missing any causes you to miss the achievement. One daedric artifact, the Skeleton Key, doesn't count towards the achievement since you can't necessarily keep it unless you don't finish the Thieves Guild, although it is still considered a daedric artifact.
Ah, I got'cha now.

I missed one artifact, but can't I just collect the rest (including the Skeleton Key) and receive the achievement then complete the Thieve's Guild?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Started a new character a few days ago and I'm liking this one more than my last one. I didn't really know what I was doing at the beginning of my first character so I kinda made some bad decisions but I'm more focused on this one, not to mention he just looks a lot more badass. I forgot how fun the big Stormcloaks missions are, slaughtering legionnaires is pretty entertaining.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I got'cha now.

I missed one artifact, but can't I just collect the rest (including the Skeleton Key) and receive the achievement then complete the Thieve's Guild?
Hmm... I'm not sure. It might work. I also know that there is a way to get both Savior's Hide and the Ring of Hircine but I'm not sure if that will get you the achievement either.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to make a new character once I obtain the drive to play this game again.

I'll probably choose Breton, seeing as how they have a 25% resistance to Magicka- which seems very useful compared to my High Elf's 50 extra Magicka.

I also want to choose my perks more wisely than I did with my first character. I'm still going to be Mage based, though.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Tim bro, you should be getting it cause it's an awesome game anyway.
A million times this.

I just started playing my "Ganondorf" character again. Conjuration is my skill tree of choice right now.

"Oh, what's that? You touched me?"

:lights on fire, then resurrects as a zombie redead:

"GO KILL YOUR FRIENDS FOR ME."
:awesome:
That mod is pretty hilarious though.
Yes it is. I love it so. :D

Matt07

Smash Master
I'm probably going to make a new character once I obtain the drive to play this game again.

I'll probably choose Breton, seeing as how they have a 25% resistance to Magicka- which seems very useful compared to my High Elf's 50 extra Magicka.

I also want to choose my perks more wisely than I did with my first character. I'm still going to be Mage based, though.
Might as well remake my character too since I die to everything lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I just started playing my "Ganondorf" character again. Conjuration is my skill tree of choice right now.

"Oh, what's that? You touched me?"

:lights on fire, then resurrects as a zombie redead:

"GO KILL YOUR FRIENDS FOR ME."
:awesome:
Haha that sounds awesome man. Conjuration is probably my favorite school of magic.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I've decided on remaining with my current character, instead of creating a new one.

I'm on a hunt for all of the Dragon Priest masks at the moment, trying to max out Conjuration and
Enchanting as I venture and buying Alchemy levels from Acadia in Whiterun as I level up :)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah nice. Been a while since I touched Skyrim, was trying to get 70 but blegh.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I feel like starting a new character soon that's completely different fromt the original I had, but I'm at a loss as to what to do with him/her. My original was a male Imperial and his combat focus was a one-handed weapon and a shield with heavy armor. Any suggestions for my new character?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Finally got Conjuration to 100.

Now I need to get my Magicka up, so I can dual cast conjure Dremora Lord, but cast TWO Dremora Lords is borderline cheating.

I also need to get more Magicka for Dread Thrall. Considering killing off Lydia for the occasion.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I was pretty upset with myself when I accidentally killed Lydia with a Fireball spell during the middle of a dragon fight.

I guess I don't fight for my friends very well. Not everyone can be Ike. :(

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
That Dwarven Greatsword...

Also, Lydia doesn't like you anyway.

"I am sworn to carry your burdens..."

Sarcasm much?
That *****!

I thought we had a connection that no other human could understand.

I guess I'll have to do what's best...

*cuts wrist*

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lydia died when I was at Northwatch Keep rescuing that Grey Mane guy because an atronauch exploded, but it was fine because she was weak. Now I have Ahtar and he's a straight baller, so I'm not going back.

D

Deleted member

I just keep respawning Lydia with the console anyway.

Also, I like her sarcasm. It gives me the vibe of her having a little bit of character.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
"I am sworn to carry your burdens. :rolleyes:"

She died for me when I fought my first random-encounter dragon :c

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I haven't even talked to her since I got her, since been in my house...I don't use companions lol, they take away from my exp.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I haven't even talked to her since I got her, since been in my house...I don't use companions lol, they take away from my exp.
I agree but I like going solo a lot more for that "lone adventurer" feel. Plus like Kraivenous said companions tend to get in your way too much.

I WOULD like a wife to go home to after clearing a few dungeons though. I mean I'm the mother ****ing Dragonborn for Christ's sake. I should be having the most beautiful women in Skyrim waiting on me to cook me a nice meal and give me some of that passionate Nordic sex late into the night ("The Lusty Argonian Maid" style)... This issue MUST be addressed!

*goes off to get some women*

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
So I got 100 Illusion in about half an hour today. 'Twas quite easy.

All I did was equip Archmage's Robes, Morokai, The Gaulder Amulet and a Ring of Peerless Illusion.

My Magicka literally regenerated too fast for me to drain it, and casting spells cost so little that all I did was cast Muffle until I got 100. SO I'm probably going to do this with Conjuration today as well.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I agree but I like going solo a lot more for that "lone adventurer" feel. Plus like Kraivenous said companions tend to get in your way too much.

I WOULD like a wife to go home to after clearing a few dungeons though. I mean I'm the mother ****ing Dragonborn for Christ's sake. I should be having the most beautiful woman in Skyrim waiting on me to cook me a nice meal and give me some of that passionate Nordic sex late into the night ("The Lusty Argonian Maid" style)... This issue MUST be addressed!

*goes off to get some women*
Surely, you can only be speaking of my Nordic wife... Aela...

<3

Also, please sell me on Illusion? What spells are offered? I currently have some perks in there that I wish I didn't. :/ But could be swayed to expand into it.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Most Illusion spells basically makes people or creatures flee, become unable to flee, attack others, or become non-aggressive. There's a seclect few spells that allow you to move quietly or become invisible as well.

I don't have a use for Illusion, I just level it to 100 due to the fact that I want to max out all of the skills.

But I'm sure Bethesda will release a DLC which will someone allow you to rearrange previously spent perks. I honestly hope they do this because in the early days of my Skyrim character's birth, I chose some perks that I am not happy with.

Also- does anyone know if you block with a shield, does it level Block as well as the Heavy/Light Armour skills (depending on the class of shield equipped, of course)?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Aela is a badass, she's awesome.

Also I've never been one for much magic, but Illusion is really freaking cool. Invisibility is legit, then you basically can manipulate enemies however you want by making them calm or fight each other and then get easy kills or just run right by em. It's amazing for stealth.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I cast Fury on Nazeem. Then he attacked me and the guards effed him up.

"HOW'S THE CLOUD DISTRICT NOW *****?!" :troll:

I also killed the Talos Chanter in the town square. Used my get out of jail free card there.

Why?

Cause I was sick and tired of hearing that guy go ON and ON about Talos this and TAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS that.

... So I'm an *******... What of it?

I might do my super crazy stealth character a little more into Illusion... May as well take advantage of the
Nightengale Armor

Top Bottom