• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
yeah snake, i was the blue one, and props to pride, finally got to play another yoshi
Also, im planning to upload that 3stock where you got hit as many times

Noraa

Smash Lord
didnt beat inui...***** inui.
it was a very sad match.

Did anyone see Boss vs OmegaBlackMage's first fight in winners.
Fav match of the day.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Holy **** P~S got 13th? Good **** man I'm impressed, you're gonna be the best Oli in the country before you know it.

Nacker squandered again, Plank was right -_- No ROB even placed top 20??? wtf

Oh well, good **** MD/VA for ****** this tourney, no surprise there. No one can claim we had home field advantage at this one either. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Results Thread :

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5103086#post5103086

Thanks for a great tournament everyone! It was a pleasure meeting many of you for the first time and great to see a lot of people I already knew as well! Thanks for being so understanding with the limited access to the bracket rules :-p ... and for all of the great matches!

Azen - Special thanks goes to you my man for playing those Happy Birthday Matches with me! You sir, are a true champion..(even though I won :-p ) Thanks for indulging me in my retardedly awesome game mode! And congrats on winning Singles! It was great to meet you and actually talk to you rather then when I met you before, you just beating my *** and then me walking away. :-p (Just remember : the key is to CHANNEL THE FALCON!!!)

NinjaLink - Holy hell dude...thanks for creating some insanely awesome/exciting matches to watch! Not only did you have amazing matches vs. M2K and Azen ...but it also drew the largest crowds of the tournament, where everyone crowded around just to see that insane Diddy Kong. Insanely well played man!!

To the people that beat me : Thanks for doing so in such a timely matter so that I could return to help running the brackets! Your promptness was appreciated. Also...I hate you :-p ... GGs Chillin and DR1.

Chudat - It was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully this wont really be your last tournament as it would be a shame to lose you to the real world! It is possible to work full time and still play tournaments so hopefully you'll be able to keep up with both and continue to kick *** / look sexy!

M2K - It was a pleasure to meet you ...and I do believe that I will never forget the special moment you and Solid Jake shared at the end of the tournament. I do believe the image is irreversible burned into my mind.

Ace - Thanks for helpin me out with the tournament and being awesome as always man! its appreciated to have someone who will help / be willing to mock me at the drop of a hat for saying something like : "Let's go home...it's 12:30 and I have a 2.5 hour drive ahead of me". <3

Emmy - I swear...one day we'll actually figure out how to be this "good" thing I've been hearing about lately. Team Happy Birthday will soon be feared for the awesomeness that it represents and the insanity of counterpicking that will occur.

Memphis - You suck...but I love you anyways (No homo...well...maybe). Epic Happy Birthday Teams Matches! (even though me and Emmy smoked you and Fayt hardcore... <3

Fayt - You roll with Memphis, so that's like -10 already, but you were awesome enough to bring it up to like -4 ...great meeting you man and good matches!

Omni - ...was it your Birthday? :-p (Happy 21st dude!)

To anyone else I played...Thanks for all of the matches! it was truly a lot of fun and i look forward to the next tournaments in which I will see you!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good **** seeing you guys.

Nuro - You got 3rd. Except there was also another 3... WHAT HAPPENED

Cobra - Hey! I saw you!

Cort - VENUE FEES GO AWAY! WE NEED TO PLAY! VENUE FEES GO AWAY! WE NEED TO PLAY!

Memphis - Handshakes = Pro

Darc - Looked sexy :o

Other people - I was there for 10 minutes you should have sucked my **** wtf.

faytmaker

Smash Rookie
Good stuff all around guys...thanks for making my first esticle a good one

Ace - Was good to see you as always...wish we coulda got some friendly's in, but Memphis' house was fun the other day

Cobra - Epic Happy Birthday matches were wicked fun even though you and Emmy clearly rolled me and Memphis...We need to rematch next time we meet =). It was awesome meeting you. Hope to see you around

Emmy - Happy Birthday matches were fun and so was playing your Lucario, which made my head hurt cuz I really dont know how to play Lucario lol. It was great to see you again!

Siyko - Kinda crappy that we got matched up first round, but it was a real good match definitely one of our better sets =)

Memphis - You're so uncool...but thanks for driving

GG's to all the others I played in friendlys

Also props to Chudat...watching your kirby was a real treat and I feel I learned a lot =)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
snickers bar is back *****es. yo does the teams points winner get a prize at the end of the circuit? that would be sweet
In order to do cash prizes, we have to do pot skimming for each event

which we havent been doing

So this year , most likely the point system will simply be used to seed you for a finals pro bracket at cataclysm

As in, say a 32 man pro bracket, then a amateur bracket (top 27 in points get in)
and then have a amateur bracket, where top 5 make it into pro bracket w/ bottom seed

We're still discussing it

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
so md/va for the most part dominated and Inui got 33rd

that sounds about right

Can someone explain why we're not allowed to talk as much **** as we do?
MD/VA can talk as much **** as they want. Can't dispute the fact that MD/VA is the most dominant region right now. Anyone offended by a bit of trashtalk is being a girl about it.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Wow, it actually looks like there could be hope for this game. Good **** to Azen Chu and Ninjalink for placing so well without using Metaknight (or Snake).

Eazy23

Smash Lord
phish-it, it was mad fun doing all those friendlies with u. Nice dk ma dude.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
U kinda did lol
Last match u ran the clock out iirc.
it was campy on both sides, once the clock got to like a minute i just said **** it :p

the 2nd match of the set was too good

his taunt infuriated me and so i HAD to win ROFL

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I liked this tournament, I also love the game itself :D

Saw:

Azen come back on NinjaLink from the impossible, NinjaLink beating M2K, all my NJ dudes, was beaten and taught to pump gas by OBMage, Chillin freestyling rediculously after tourney, Neo's Marth walk back and forth, Solid Jake's Snake outfit, people friendlying me and Keitaro Timing with every character, Burger King, Darc and Dazwa for the first time, Atomsk taunting against Plank then losing, etc...

NJ will come to another but it will have to be an ECRC tourney for them to be baited :p

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
LOL

i love you wesley :3

*shrug* seriously wes you gotta come chill at the new apt soon, moved in all my furniture today , no internet yet though, so im in winsted atm @_@

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We should have a wkend smashfest sometime soon when there isn't a tournament, that'd be the shiiiiiit

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
We should have a wkend smashfest sometime soon when there isn't a tournament, that'd be the shiiiiiit

not so easy to get weekends off work for me , specially since i have to take one off a month for the circuit =X

so thats unlikely

im trying to get a office job.. always and forever.. til i get one
im 10 mins from the ESPN office.. hmmm LOL

Get a job w/ ESPN, get ECRC on TV
lol except
thats impossible

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so pyronic star beat inui. his olimar is becoming ridiculous
I didn't sleep the night before and played extremely poorly. Impatience and boredom cost me that set. He was only a decent Olimar and not on the same level as the ones I have beaten, like Fearless and BlackWaltz. No offense to him or anything since he was certainly above average.

chillindude829

Smash Master
I didn't sleep the night before and played extremely poorly. Impatience and boredom cost me that set. He was only a decent Olimar and not on the same level as the ones I have beaten, like Fearless and BlackWaltz. No offense to him or anything since he was certainly above average.
JOHNS

kids, this post is the reason "no johns" was invented. i recommend instead of anyone taking this post seriously, everyone just respond with "no johns"

ps: lmfao you got 33rd inui... LMFAO

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Decent but above average?
Stop johning **** it. I don't even know you and I know people don't like you so I'm going to hop on the bandwagon soley because of that post.

Off topic:
Inui = ****ING PRO IN PRINCE OF TENNIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom