• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can't wait for Inui to place 49th @ CH4 losing to M2K and Teh Spamerer and watch MD/VA **** talk him.
I can't take Jason, but I do all right against Kashif... He better not mess around and lose with Bowser and Sheik next time and go Meta Knight.

@Sadaharu Inui
hmmmmmmmmm, i guess i se why no one really likes u :p
for one, you shouldn't use lack of sleep as a reason, i almost never sleep before tournaments, and for this one i went to bed at 1am, woke up at 4:30am, came to the event from maryland that day... it took me 6 red bulls just to stay awake at the event
number 2... whether or not u were off, its ur playstyle that made me say i'd rather play you... it was more ground based which imo is dumb for marths and then when u did jump u left openings.... and losing to an olimar on friget orphon with a marth... no excuse
number 3... how do you know the other olimars u played were better then me? they may be awesome olimar players... but i placed higher then at least one of them and i like to personally think i am better... could it be that maybe you played against them too much and more learned there playstyle? or maybe i am better and you just don't want to admit it because you don't know my name...

and jceaser suggested a mm.......... i'm def up...would you the infamous inui's marth vs. olimar for $20 sound good?
You still got more sleep than me. I also SUCK if I don't sleep. I usually get like 10 hours of sleep per night, lol. I'm weak and need sleep more than I used to.

I'll give you number 2. My style is repetitive and ground-based. :(

Nah, BlackWaltz has more accomplishments (two recent wins on Atomsk, beating Lord Knight and Yes!, etc.) than you unless you've done stuff I don't know about. Feel free to enlighten me. Fearless also did very well at FAST and is considered the best Olimar in the south or something.

I'll MM...for a dollar. It's Brawl. Not worth much else.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ummmm, more accomplishments? i mean i do kinda play with big names like every toruny i go to since i live in md/va and i get paired against like azen 2nd round almost every toruny :// no excuse though, maybe this weekend i'll have an accomplishment under my belt...

why will you only mm for a dollar? if you beat olimars that are better then me...taking $20 from me should be easy

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ummmm, more accomplishments? i mean i do kinda play with big names like every toruny i go to since i live in md/va and i get paired against like azen 2nd round almost every toruny :// no excuse though, maybe this weekend i'll have an accomplishment under my belt...

why will you only mm for a dollar? if you beat olimars that are better then me...taking $20 from me should be easy
Black Waltz always has hard matchups, and he NEVER complains. Sounds to me like you're taking your one little win too far, kid. Go take a nap.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Well, have you beaten at least the lesser MD/VA awesome players that aren't Azen? He's really the only one that simply DOESN'T EVER LOSE against anyone but Mew2King. If you've taken recent sets from Chillin, Omni, Forte, Plank, Nacker, etc. then that's awesome.

Brawl sucks. I might trip into those random 31 damage u-smashes Olimar has or something, lmao.

Nacker said:
Daummmmm Inui accepted . He will pay you the other 19$ in johns .
I have a whole bank full of those, lol.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
like md/va is good, but i hear WAYYYYYY too many johns about living in that region

it's like, oh i live here, it doesn't matter how i do, if i do bad it doesn't matter, but if i do good it outweighs anything else ever

i just get that vibe from almost everyone that's in that region

not you in particular, but i hear this a lot from most everyone that lives there

md/va is the best region yes, but it's not THAT much better from the other regions I've been in, side a few people, it just has really good density mostly.

You guys also have the advantage of easily getting really good because of your region, learning from each other and such, so that basically undoes some of the factor that the competition is harder

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I'm starting to think NL's win got to his head, cuz I saw him post it many times in different threads

like I think he's very good, but I also think his win went to his head based on how much he talks about it in threads

and no, I think I'm only good against characters I fought before. I ***** plank in MK dittos only to lose to his Wario >___>. That's when I mostly realized it.

and even if you say you hate delphino, the stage ***** me with the stage-shift and water

I don't even think I'll win next time, unless someone gives me diddy practice, but even though I'm supposedly "in Montage", none of you guys ever play me. Why not? I need to actually play someone to get better, Brawl isn't a game I would ever want to play alone.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I dont think it went to my head. I've gotten countless IMs and ppl bothering me even before i played u. Now its getting annoying. PPL asked what happened against chu and u basically summed up what happened. I appreciate u even backing me up as a good player to begin with. Dont worry im not bein cocky about it. I only sig'ed Inuis post cause hes wrong alot lol. No offense Inui. I'll take it down after the week is over XD

Mew2King

King of the Mews
boss you post that too much, look at our join dates and look at our posts

I was on cort's computer and he had 9996 posts, and I accidentally posted 3 times so he's at 9999 posts now, and he doesn't wanna post again.

NL you should get on aim more, my aim is oovideogamegodoo

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im always on aim. Right now im gettin ready for work. I have to chat with u anyway later when i get back.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Well, have you beaten at least the lesser MD/VA awesome players that aren't Azen? He's really the only one that simply DOESN'T EVER LOSE against anyone but Mew2King. If you've taken recent sets from Chillin, Omni, Forte, Plank, Nacker, etc. then that's awesome.

Brawl sucks. I might trip into those random 31 damage u-smashes Olimar has or something, lmao.

I have a whole bank full of those, lol.
i unfortunately lost two two of the people u named there... 3rd match, last stock, high damage... it won't happen again.... but does going toe to toe count thn since i haven't played them in a while?
you shouldn't have to worry about trips... if your better, a few random trips won't matter.... plus ur marth... i should be worried, u can tipper me

@M2K i personally feel that i should do better and haven't... i'm not using it as an excuse... it was just my way of saying that a few accomplishments aren't everything... and yes we do get better fast... but that won't show in md/va as much as it would somewhere else because well, they get better also... but hopefully cyberden or c3 i'll be able to make a few upsets and have a few "accomplishments"

Mew2King

King of the Mews
no that's not what i mean

i mean you guys have like, a huge unfair advantage that we don't have, because your region is better and you live so close together. it's just not fair to use that in arguments because of the practice-advantage you guys have. it's not fair at all ;_; I only play on weekends cuz no one lives around me, and velocity plays me like 1 day a month (for like 3 or 4 hours) on average.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hmmmmmm, ur right, that shouldn't be an excuse.. if our region is better we need to get better :p i was just saying his argument wasn't fully just as to why the olimars he has beater are better then me

dmbrandon

Smash Master
so basically im amazing...........any questions??? XD
Yes. Where did this misguided confidence come from?

but my join date to post count ratio is better than both of yours!
not a good thing.

i unfortunately lost two two of the people u named there... 3rd match, last stock, high damage... it won't happen again.... but does going toe to toe count thn since i haven't played them in a while?
you shouldn't have to worry about trips... if your better, a few random trips won't matter.... plus ur marth... i should be worried, u can tipper me
Almost land: Population: Most of smashboards. If you didn't win, don't talk about it.

Deez.

Smash Lord
@ Pyronic Star
I know its none of my bussiness but I don't think its your place to talk about someone about what other people are saying about him behind his back.. because i know no one likes it when people get put on the spot on the baords and that's what your doing to Sadaharu Inui. maybe you have a good reason to say what your saying but reguardless atleast make it private man. have some respect for the guy. and if there are some rumors about people not liking the guy, then HEY! that's between him and the people who don't like him. all im saying is you shouldnt be taking sides at this point.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
im seriously considering sig'ing this
Nah, son. Boondocks intro ftw. First line is one of the deepest lines in writing. Shakespeare is in his grave, applauding.

inui johned
True story.

@ Pyronic Star
I know its none of my bussiness but I don't think its your place to talk about someone about what other people are saying about him behind his back.. because i know no one likes it when people get put on the spot on the baords and that's what your doing to Sadaharu Inui. maybe you have a good reason to say what your saying but reguardless atleast make it private man. have some respect for the guy. and if there are some rumors about people not liking the guy, then HEY! that's between him and the people who don't like him. all im saying is you shouldnt be taking sides at this point.
This. God forbid people just chill and play the game.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@deez,
haha, its more the fact he did wht u just said to do to me...pretty much said he's better then me and i only won because he didn't get enough sleep:/ i actualywas one of the few to have nothing against him until this isntance

dmbrandon

Smash Master
@deez,
haha, its more the fact he did wht u just said to do to me...pretty much said he's better then me and i only won because he didn't get enough sleep:/ i actualywas one of the few to have nothing against him until this isntance
The first part of that was garbled crap. The second part of that is probably true. You're taking too much glory to a win that ultimately has earned you nothing. You still payed to enter, and you didn't make anything. Take your win to the bank, and tell the cashier all about it. If you're charming, you might be able to wiggle something. I'd wear a nice shirt, t'were I you.

rice

Smash Journeyman
The first part of that was garbled crap. The second part of that is probably true. You're taking too much glory to a win that ultimately has earned you nothing. You still payed to enter, and you didn't make anything. Take your win to the bank, and tell the cashier all about it. If you're charming, you might be able to wiggle something. I'd wear a nice shirt, t'were I you.
i have your watch.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why does Pyronic have to win a tourney to say something DM?? lol!!

DM, why don't YOU win a tourney since you haven't in over 2 months now :laugh:

No, actually come to some so you can actually make it possible. Girlfriend johns only work once a month.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would love to see Itagaki face Sendo. Next Xesticle we should friendly you I'll have the tag "Itaga" and you have "Sendo" and we'll duke it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom