• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Oh hellllll no. Wasn't I the one who beat Ninja Link in tournament recently when YOU couldn't? (sorry NL I hate to bring this match back up but it happened!) And you wouldn't be such a solid player if you didn't sabotage the brackets every tournament you go to.
Went there.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh hellllll no. Wasn't I the one who beat Ninja Link in tournament recently when YOU couldn't? (sorry NL I hate to bring this match back up but it happened!) And you wouldn't be such a solid player if you didn't sabotage the brackets every tournament you go to.
Oh****.

DRAMA.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
....what does that have to do with anything. I have no part in whatever u jersey ppl do.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
LMAO @ Boss. Well my name was included. My name has been 'slung' alot after i did a little search couple days ago. But anyway its nothing.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Brandon hasn't rigged brackets as far as I know. I was talking about Inui.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
LOL, Brandon has to rig brackets like Bum does to win!!? ****ing priceless.

GG homo
Homo? Where was the key for the VLS cashbox, you thief piece of ****? I hope you hit plank with an SUV. He can live his life as a pitiful cripple, and you can get some pipe laying in the can for unintentional manslaughter.

And your appearance? Epic!??! Well let me tell you, Mt. Everest is pretty epic too. Albeit, the only people that will be climbing up are manly dudes, and some butch *** chicks. I guess it's the same in your case, though.

No re, fatty.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Homo? Where was the key for the VLS cashbox, you thief piece of ****? I hope you hit plank with an SUV. He can live his life as a pitiful cripple, and you can get some pipe laying in the can for unintentional manslaughter.

And your appearance? Epic!??! Well let me tell you, Mt. Everest is pretty epic too. Albeit, the only people that will be climbing are manly dudes, and some butch *** chicks. I guess it's the same in your case, though.

No re, fatty.
wow, that was a bit much

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Call me what you want, at least I don't pocket the tournament winnings. Everyone knows OWM took a grand from VLS. idiots.

Fight amongst yourselves, I'm going with with my GIRLFRIEND. lmao@youagainOWM

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and to think inui was once kicked out of montage partially for his conduct on the boards

who cares though dm, your washed up. youl never be back where u were in singles tourneys

your not the only one on all of smashboards with a gf, and you think its an amazing that you have one.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
OMG GIRLFRIEND FIGHTTTTT. I'll enter.

Although I'm starting to dislike DM, I like that he uses albeit, which is a word I love.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
and to think inui was once kicked out of montage partially for his conduct on the boards

who cares though dm, your washed up. youl never be back where u were in singles tourneys

your not the only one on all of smashboards with a gf, and you think its an amazing that you have one.
Lies, we're all nerds with no lives! DM can enlighten us as to why we are single people in basements!

Oh, wait.

Seriously, uh, DM?

Shut up.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer

And your appearance? Epic!??! Well let me tell you, Mt. Everest is pretty epic too. Albeit, the only people that will be climbing up are manly dudes, and some butch *** chicks. I guess it's the same in your case, though.

No re, fatty.
WOW, you're pretty desparate for insults if you're resorting to fat jokes. That ****ts just funny. So apprently it's Inui that rigs brackets, meh, your crew still sucks balls regardless. Try hosting a major tournament sometime...oh wait, no one would come because your horrid tournament hosts. Let's see...try winning some tournaments outside of your **** region...wait, you can't do that either cuz you suck at smash...hmm...well you seem pretty ****ed then. Oh well, go back to wishing death and serious injury upon respected members of the community...hell, plank and I are practically gods compared to you guys.

Thief, lulz. Yeah, I sabotaged my own tournament to make myself look bad...uhh what? Great logic, I can see you and Inui share the same brain as far as that's concerned.

wow brandon, fat jokes, you sure told me. it's a shame you're attackin a fuckin celebrity.
hey brandon quick question, why's your face so slick? take a minute and remove your mouth from Inui's dick
so come on faggot show me proof that i stole that shit, I'll be over here layin' my pipe right into your bitch.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
wow brandon, fat jokes, you sure told me. it's a shame you're attackin a fuckin celebrity.
hey brandon quick question, why's your face so slick? take a minute and remove your mouth from Inui's dick
so come on faggot show me proof that i stole that shit, I'll be over here layin' my pipe right into your bitch.

Are we freestylin son! Uh oh! owm vs chillin at ch4. Any side bets? lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yo your rhymes are whack - in a pond they're just ripples
while i bring on tidal waves, ****TING **** NIPPLES

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL@Darc <3

I posted somewhere that I wanted to battle chillin, but I never got a response. I'm pretty bad at it though. Either way it'd be fun as ****.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Brandon im sick of hearing this

im sick of this argument in general

If you feel the need to keep *****ing do it Via PM

If i continue to see posts like this , we will consider banning you from ECRC events

this has gone on WAY to long, and its just depressing and irritating to read

Please just be intelligent civilized players / people
Because all your doing is hurting your own rep
Im not trying to be a ****
Im simply stating facts

Again send all the PM's you want, but i don't wanna read it

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Might I also add that the ban will include your crew members as well. So don't let your actions ruin things for your "friends."

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Might I also add that the ban will include your crew members as well. So don't let your actions ruin things for your "friends."
Statements like this make me happier and happier every day that Montage doesn't want me in their crew.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom