• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Technically we could...but you're not a douchebag, so we'll say you're not for your sake. No worries.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh hellllll no. Wasn't I the one who beat Ninja Link in tournament recently when YOU couldn't? (sorry NL I hate to bring this match back up but it happened!) And you wouldn't be such a solid player if you didn't sabotage the brackets every tournament you go to.
ONE tournament EVER, I purposely put Atomsk with Bajisci to avoid Atomsk. ONCE. ONE SINGLE TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ME PLAYING SMASH. I won't deny that one time.

Don't lie like that. Now you have people actually believing I rig brackets because you're an idiot. Don't spew nonsense.

with Inui saying all of NJ players are garbage.
Hey, it's not my fault that everyone below Atomsk on the rankings is incredibly easy to beat.

Mew2King said:
i don't even know if im in the crew or not, but you can't ban me from events
lol wtf

Why would you not know? XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
easy? inui i've taken you to last match every set we've played :(
Well I'm sure if I just used Dedede the entire time it'd be easier but apparently I am terrible at Marth vs Wolf. You're #6...so you're better than the other people below you and harder to beat than them.

I should rephrase that to "people below Atomsk don't take sets from me and I don't view them as big tournament threats." Much nicer and more true.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If you used D3 I'd use fox ^_^ you know how that would go now
wtf was that ****?

this isn't melee, you don't do **** like that in this game

2 d3s v 1 fox = fox win... lolwut

EDIT: Inui are you smoking? your D3 isn't as good as atomsk and lk combined, and they lost to YEHS's fox.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
wow that wasn't even a whole match; it was just them all at one stock where LK and Atomsk got impatient and did dumb stuff
The idea of a counter character is where you can have subpar knowledge of the character / matchup and still win, i.e. i could chaingrab to downB vs a DK all day, which would be ********, but still beat the DK because that's a counter matchup.

Two counters vs one char they counter should never equal a loss... unless you're wrong.

how's this: mm yehs's fox with your d3 for a dollar, I'll pay your dollar.

nothing to lose, right? Still bet you won't do the mm.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already beat him in that money match and I've beaten his Fox in tourny with Dedede.

Two counters vs one char they counter should never equal a loss... unless you're wrong.
Matches vary, especially teams.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I already beat him in that money match and I've beaten his Fox in tourny with Dedede.
So, what, you're not gonna do it again for another dollar? that's rpetty ****ing ******** seeing as you have nothing to lose and... a dollar to gain.

Matches vary, especially teams.
once it was down to 1v1 between atomsk and yehs... d3 > fox, atomsk should have won then, right?

Just shut up, Inui, honestly. We don't need your **** talking. prove it with the actual win.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
and to think inui was once kicked out of montage partially for his conduct on the boards

who cares though dm, your washed up. youl never be back where u were in singles tourneys
I'd rather be has-been, then a never was. Also, for future reference: YOU ARE = YOU'RE. Y-O-U-R IS YOUR.

And, I've been swallowing my pride for 3 months so you idiots could feel better about yourselves. I don't care who I attack, or who thinks I'm a jerk, because you people don't matter to me. I honestly wish half of you would just disappear.

And I don't need proof that you stole the money, you mess. Because plenty of people know you did it because you're pathetic. And Jake, go ahead and ban me. Like I'd show up anyways, so your ****ty region can grab ledges and run. For real, you guys have to combine to be considered good. MD/VA. We like just as close to NY, but we don't need to meatride each other for glory. You're all too obsessed with being great, that you lose sight of what matters. It's a shame.

And OWM, you honestly think of yourself as a celebrity? Besides you being a disgusting thief, what do you think distinguishes yourself from the rest of the messy world?

Cyanide, stop acting like you're a part of this community. I haven't seen more people make fun of a single person, since Mike Tyson bit Holyfield's ear off. Even your friends think you're a joke. If you're going to start fights, do your homework.

Now, I know what's said about me. I know how I'm a bad player, and a wash-up and this and that. But I KNOW it. I embrace it. You all live in some delusional opt-world where everyone is friends and no one ever says anything foul about you. Bad-news, all this community does is talk ****. At least I have the respect to say it to your faces, instead of bottling it up and trying to make people hate you behind your back by making up rumors, and spouting random, uninteresting insults.

On another note: Howabout them cheating *** judges for Yang Yilin? tch. Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luiken were tooooo good. That and Micheal Phelps. America ftw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So, what, you're not gonna do it again for another dollar? that's rpetty ****ing ******** seeing as you have nothing to lose and... a dollar to gain.

once it was down to 1v1 between atomsk and yehs... d3 > fox, atomsk should have won then, right?

Just shut up, Inui, honestly. We don't need your **** talking. prove it with the actual win.
I'll money match him if he wants.

No, wow, wtf. I just told you that matches vary. Just because Dedede is better than Fox doesn't mean Dedede wins every single time in every situation ever. Players matter. Stages matter. And in the case of that match, it was only the very end of a match.

lmao I already won it in both a money match and a tournament set. Wtf @ getting so tough with me for no reason.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Cyanide, stop acting like you're a part of this community. I haven't seen more people make fun of a single person, since Mike Tyson bit Holyfield's ear off. Even your friends think you're a joke. If you're going to start fights, do your homework.
Thanks, Diem. I think I'll go and cut myself now... Or not, cuz, um, I don't really care about what you're saying.

I'd rather be a smaller, unknown part of this community and thought of as a joke than have all these people hating on me.... Cuz, you know, this **** doesn't happen randomly, DM.

You're the last person to **** talk ANYONE. Double post for great idiocy.
Look at me, talking ****! Yeah, I'm saying how excellent I am, all over the place!

Oh wait, that's not me, that's Inui. Last I checked, asking somebody to back up what they say isn't **** talking, that's... challenging ****talking.

Not a double post because I have an edit button.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i was fighting dave's toon link with ddd on pirate ship, after ****** him massively the first game on a neutral, so I took him too lightly the 2nd game, and didn't realize what he was going to do. He got a very small lead in the beginning, and went in the water, and started spamming projectiles. I was like, oh I'll just **** this guy, so I go after him.

He dair spikes me, I die.

Next stock he's in the lead camping, so I have to go after him. I mess up my bairs and fall in the water. I take 80 DAMAGE FROM DAIRS.

I spend the rest of the 6 minutes trying to get my lead back legitly, and it's extremely hard, but I manage to barely do it regardless. MK can't be water camped tho. Neither can... a lot of characters. Gay stages are gay. From now on, I WANT to gay people back, as revenge, for picking extremely gay stages, to teach them a lesson. I haven't done it yet, but it's something I want to do, and would feel good about doing if I ever did it. I have too much dignity (and lack patience) to ledge camp, I don't know if I will ever change this, but currently that's how it is for me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i was fighting dave's toon link with ddd on pirate ship, after ****** him massively the first game. He got a very small lead in the beginning, and went in the water. I was like, oh I'll just **** this guy, so I go after him.

He dair spikes me, I die.

Next stock he's in the lead camping, so I have to go after him. I mess up my bairs and fall in the water. I take 80 DAMAGE FROM DAIRS.

I spend the rest of the 6 minutes trying to get my lead back legitly, and it's extremely hard, but I manage to barely do it regardless. MK can't be water camped tho. Neither can... a lot of characters. Gay stages are gay. From now on, I WANT to gay people back, as revenge, for picking extremely gay stages, to teach them a lesson. I haven't done it yet, but it's something I want to do, and would feel good about doing if I ever did it. I have too much dignity (and lack patience) to ledge camp, I don't know if I will ever change this, but currently that's how it is for me.
Lol, I'm not saying the stage wasn't gay, lol. I hate Dave on PS as much as you. FIrst Brawl tourney I go to I watched him camp to the 7 minute timer vs 2 people on that stage... been arguing for its ban ever since.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I don't need proof that you stole the money, you mess. Because plenty of people know you did it because you're pathetic. And Jake, go ahead and ban me. Like I'd show up anyways, so your ****ty region can grab ledges and run. For real, you guys have to combine to be considered good. MD/VA. We like just as close to NY, but we don't need to meatride each other for glory. You're all too obsessed with being great, that you lose sight of what matters. It's a shame.

And OWM, you honestly think of yourself as a celebrity? Besides you being a disgusting thief, what do you think distinguishes yourself from the rest of the messy world?
And again, I'd love to hear the wonderful definitive proof you have of me stealing the money, then having to short the venue and rentals to pay out in full to crews, on purpose?! Do you really use any kind of logic in your posting?

Isn't that the exact reason you gave for banning Norfair in your garbage ruleset months ago? Hypocrite.

Uhh, yes you do need to meatride, your state has ONE good player, M2K, just like NY has ONE good player whch is NL. Not saying everybody else is bad(i'll leave that to you and inui) but you're nothing apart, only together.

And as far as celebrity goes, I'd much rather people at least like me and appreciate what I do and have done through my tournaments and my actions. I'm not a douchbag 24/7 online and the nicest guy in the world in person.

Man up and come at me in person, otherwise fuck off.

Oh yeah, Montage is banned.

Random and hilarious: disbejrock: dude, idk who brandon is.but if i was him my pride would be so damaged my nuts would have crawled back inside me when i read that 1
Omegawhitemage: My away: Wow Brandon, fat jokes, you sure told me. it's a shame you're attackin' a ****in' celebrity. Hey Brandon, quick question, why's your face so slick? Take a minute and remove your mouthe from Inui's ****. So come on ***got show me proof that I stole that ****, I'll be over here layin' my pipe right into your *****.
disbejrock: thats what we like to call a BURN
disbejrock: tell him i said hes a douchebag

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
YO YO sorry i couldn't hit this **** up i was so high i could barley move but hey thats how it is here in secor yo, btw inui uve gotta be one of the uglys ****s ive ever seen u need a hair cut and a face change bro u could lose some weight as well, that means ur gonna have to lay off the weed witch is tough cause u seem to be getting the munchies way too much. Till next time nubs, pizza fo life, falcon fo life, weed pizza fo life

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uhh, yes you do need to meatride, your state has ONE good player, M2K, just like NY has ONE good player whch is NL. Not saying everybody else is bad(i'll leave that to you and inui) but you're nothing apart, only together.
NJ has teh_spamerer.
NY has Bum and D1.

Oh yeah, Montage is banned.
lmao wtf

Direct your anger at Brandon, not the entire group.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
YO YO sorry i couldn't hit this **** up i was so high i could barley move but hey thats how it is here in secor yo, btw inui uve gotta be one of the uglys ****s ive ever seen u need a hair cut and a face change bro u could lose some weight as well, that means ur gonna have to lay off the weed witch is tough cause u seem to be getting the munchies way too much. Till next time nubs, pizza fo life, falcon fo life, weed pizza fo life
>_>...
Is that a real Pizza in your sig?
That's sick.

I'm not a douchbag 24/7 online and the nicest guy in the world in person.
Yay OWM!

Also, for future reference: YOU ARE = YOU'RE. Y-O-U-R IS YOUR.
Ugh! Took the words right out of my mouth.
Grammar Nazi!
Hail English!
-DD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Bad-news, all this community does is talk ****. At least I have the respect to say it to your faces, instead of bottling it up and trying to make people hate you behind your back by making up rumors, and spouting random, uninteresting insults.
I disagree with this. The entire smash community doesn't just talk ****.

On another note: Howabout them cheating *** judges for Yang Yilin? tch. Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luiken were tooooo good. That and Micheal Phelps. America ftw.
They cheated more for the other chinese girl on the balance beam then for Yang Yilin. Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luiken were robbed on various events though but still stepped it up. And Phelps is the Mew2King of swimming :laugh:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I disagree with this. The entire smash community doesn't just talk ****.
:3 I hate trash talking. Doesn't make it too easy to make friends. >_< and if it does make you friends, its probably for the wrong reason.
:o Respect! Integrity! Smash is a gentleman's game!
-DD

edit\\ Reading this over makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom