• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
its all good, we will get baked as **** and practice a lot at my apt for ch4

if u guys wanna come down a day or 2 early if u want u can, also
That would be so ****ing amazing, my birthday is on the 5th of september. If you have msn messenger that would be nice for you to add me. I don't really get to talk to any higher level players about mentality. Especially considering your educational field you probably know a good amount.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Must've missed Bum talking. But once he travels outta NYC we'll see what happens. Regardless, until he travels to a decent sized regional tournament no one knows how good he is therefore making him irrelevent to the argument.
It does not make him irrelevent because although he wasn't able to travel anywhere for Brawl yet, people have come to NYC and straight up lost and if Cort, PC, Snakeee, Shadow, Jman, NL etc aren't good players up north than who are???

Anywayz ya'll should make the next Xesticle a ECRC so I can have an excuse to try to bring Bum again. Even if he says he's going on a date which he really wasn't and we didn't get him cause of miscomunication I'm still kidnapping his ***.

Keitaro

dont doubt my marth skills now keitaro ive gotten alot better xD
You went last match toe-to-toe with Neo in our pool, you were already good, lol!! People in NJ learned to play against me well by staring at my sig and studying it too intensely *glares at Atomsk*

BUM163

Smash Lord
son omegawhitemage. i'm gonna let u know right now, i'm the wrong n199a to **** with. real talk i punch u in the face. i'm not no internet thug. u messin wit the wrong dude. keep yappin out ur mouth. i'm lettin people right now this is not a game, **** can get real serious. i don't start any beef wit anyone. you can say i'm garbage in the game or anything game wise thatz fine. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

now when u say bum rigged tournaments to win... i don't need to do that. now u sayin that would be my last day lol. son i got more important things to do like get ***** and enjoy my life. keep actin like a thug i'm gonna see wat u really about. i'll say this right now, don't even mention me again. plain n simple. i'm gonna drop it, but if i see sumthin in regards to me, theres gonna be serious problems.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
son Omegawhitemage. I'm Gonna Let U Know Right Now, I'm The Wrong N199a To **** With. Real Talk I Punch U In The Face. I'm Not No Internet Thug. U Messin Wit The Wrong Dude. Keep Yappin Out Ur Mouth. I'm Lettin People Right Now This Is Not A Game, **** Can Get Real Serious. I Don't Start Any Beef Wit Anyone. You Can Say I'm Garbage In The Game Or Anything Game Wise Thatz Fine. Everyone Is Entitled To Their Opinions.

Now When U Say Bum Rigged Tournaments To Win... I Don't Need To Do That. Now U Sayin That Would Be My Last Day Lol. Son I Got More Important Things To Do Like Get ***** And Enjoy My Life. Keep Actin Like A Thug I'm Gonna See Wat U Really About. I'll Say This Right Now, Don't Even Mention Me Again. Plain N Simple. I'm Gonna Drop It, But If I See Sumthin In Regards To Me, Theres Gonna Be Serious Problems.
Oh **** Son

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Anyone that plays smash is automatically NOT a G.

Killa-Overrated proved this.
Ok now I find myself back in this thread cuz my crew member's name has been brought up

First off I'm sure killa has bagged/dated/f****d/(I'll even say)
came in contact with more females than you ever have. (Or ever will)

Has a successful job that happens to keep him in shape at the same time. And can share his love of smash with girls and still do all those things I mentioned above.
And if you have a girl, I'm sure he can take her from you if he wanted to.

Now don't go categorizing everyone else just cuz YOU'RE not built like that.

And the difference between me and a lot of others...

I don't care whether you're 5'2" 120llbs or 6'8" 250 I can say the same stuff to your face(s)

But I suggest when NYC is in attendance, hell even when NYC is the subject of conversation...

just keep the comments in game...

yes do tell me how badly you can **** my characters. That's welcomed. And it will be returned.

But it's in your best interest to make sure that's as far as it goes.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Ignore ChozenOne. He has no idea what he's talking about and likes to pretend he was a top Jigglypuff player in melee so he bashes legit Jiggly players like KillaOR to boost himself. Everyone around here knows what a joke all his talk was.

boss8

Smash Hero
why yall comin atchoznone he is mad chill.......im sure most of his sarcasm jokes can get to you but i mean COME ON!.......99% of the time chozenone is joking so y take it so serious???? anyone who cant see past a little joke is to high strung.......i mean theres nothing else i can say.....

(waits to get flamed) >_>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
why yall comin atchoznone he is mad chill.......im sure most of his sarcasm jokes can get to you but i mean COME ON!.......99% of the time chozenone is joking so y take it so serious???? anyone who cant see past a little joke is to high strung.......i mean theres nothing else i can say.....

(waits to get flamed) >_>
The only person less credible than Chozenone, is you. hush.

D1

Ok now I find myself back in this thread cuz my crew member's name has been brought up

Has a successful job that happens to keep him in shape at the same time. And can share his love of smash with girls and still do all those things I mentioned above.

I don't care whether you're 5'2" 120llbs or 6'8" 250 I can say the same stuff to your face(s)

But I suggest when NYC is in attendance, hell even when NYC is the subject of conversation...

yes do tell me how badly you can **** my characters. That's welcomed. And it will be returned.

QFT.

Team Supremacy All Day.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
so what your saying is your gay............right???

i mean obviously GTFO nub stop wasting my time.....no disrespect to scissors......
Your grammar... Seriously, are you from this country? GG.

Anyway, yes I'm gay. Super gay. And you're ugly, so I imagine I'll hate you even more, because I'm a super *****. yayuhz.

Seriously, you're algae. Nothing.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

AHAHAHA LMAO im just gonna laugh this one off because of how funny and true this post is LOL

srry chozen xD
you know im just playing with you xD
oh right right gotta keep on track....

how does this go ? oh right yall suck im better blah blah blah yea get at me im terrible with marth so come face me and get *****

^^ something like that right?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord

Oh yeah.. i forgot the fact that I am a personal trainer.. firefighter.. and engaged to the women of my dreams. Good try though.

I'm glad that you can judge me based on one sentence that i was clearly exhibiting my fascisious nature in.. but thats ok. Come to Va and get ***** like you said.

And please do continue to have other smashers fight your battles for you like Fonz did just now. GTFO son.

@ dmbrandon- I thought you were the most non-credible smasher on the boards... i mean.. didn't Gfizzle get banned ;p gratz on your new standing <(^_^)b

Good Day Sir.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Lemme guess...

You're a volunteer firefighter in west yuckelf**k county and you help your 350lb gf do crunches every morning. So yeah I guess you're livin the life.

And when I do go to CH4 I definitely won't be gettin ***** by you in game or IRL.

And I don't need anyone to come to my rescue. But the fact that someone from your region would even try to come to my defense says somethin about how you must be regarded there...

This is much better btw. Now you guys seem to see where the line is drawn and not to cross it.

We're making progress here.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
This is much better btw. Now you guys seem to see where the line is drawn and not to cross it.

We're making progress here.
It's one thing to draw a line and ask people not to cross it. That's fine. But posts like this where you rub it in and make other regions seem like little *****es IRL isn't cool dude. Just leave it where it's at, don't say anything else about it. It's done.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's one thing to draw a line and ask people not to cross it. That's fine. But posts like this where you rub it in and make other regions seem like little *****es IRL isn't cool dude. Just leave it where it's at, don't say anything else about it. It's done.
Shut up. He has every right to. OWM saying it's gonna be bum;s last day, trying to act like a ****ing tough guy. PLEASE. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in it until the cartilage snaps.

Keitaro

Shut up. He has every right to. OWM saying it's gonna be bum;s last day, trying to act like a ****ing tough guy. PLEASE. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in it until the cartilage snaps.
I should print out some of the stuff people say here so I can show it to girls after they laugh when I tell them I go to smash bros tournaments.

I think they'll still laugh anyway cause of punching threats with a game that has Pikachu, Mario, and Sonic in it.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I should print out some of the stuff people say here so I can show it to girls after they laugh when I tell them I go to smash bros tournaments.

I think they'll still laugh anyway cause of punching threats with a game that has Pikachu, Mario, and Sonic in it.
Shouldn't you be on the phone somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom