• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's not the point xD lol Don't mind me I just have Dave bias. You played really smart. Btw I wasn't at Esticle but Eazy called me after your set with m2k and I was amazed. Good stuff beating him :)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
>_> I think he meant out of all the traveling NY smashers.
<_< As discussed with the Bum issue.
-DD
that's not what he said.... and even if that WAS what he siad he is completely wrong still lmao.
hardly any of us travel for tourneys .. especially the last ecrc tourneys cuz they were kinda difficult to get to. and uh we actually did well in the last two.... me and NL got 3rd in teams this time... we got 7th last time which was not bad either... my brother and inui got 5th at ch3.... also at ch3 two players from new york ( starz and leo) got 9th in singles.

so even if he was judging from the traveling ny smashers he would still be wrong.
omw- that is pretty messed up of you to say that... and for on reason AT ALL.... I hope you were just being stupid because we have A LOT of really good players in our area and most of the top players are about even in skill... i would also bet that you are no where near good enough to make assumptions like that because many ny smashers would gladly play you and beat you..

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I've never went to an OOS tourney in Melee or Brawl, and it doesn't make a difference, lol. I haven't had much trouble playing against people that have. It's not like crossing a state boundary gives you superhuman abilities.

People that do that and people that don't do that doesn't have any relation to skill. That's what we call a "logical fallacy"

Banks

Smash Hero
the life of a celebrity is never easy whitemage =/

yea guys I know whats missing from Allisbrawl. BIG FIGHTS LIKE THIS **** SON move this over there and it will have everything!!!111!!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
NY/NJ guys, I'll admit I know **** near nothing bout the region, just overreacted.

But I'll happily MM you Snake, and whomever else asked can't remember.

Ron - You're cool ****, let's sumo again?

Oh yeah, pineapple express (and some og cush) have me in a hella good mood.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i like how this ***-it name omega white mage who i don't even know me say i rigged the brackets. only one good person nyc lol? so i'm guessin when i wasn't the host in melee i was rigging the brackets to win right lol? i done beat ninjalink everytime cept the time i gave him the win. don't believe me ask him iamprettyquinn on aim. i done beat d1 multiple times n he beat me twice.. don't believe me ask him d1mx.

i done beat dire twice who beat nl and d1 and basic sausage and i beat him wit a captain falcon. don't believe me ask him his name jase 534. i done beat cort and pc chris twice in brawl. don't believe me cort screen name is cort28633 and pc name is prrettyprrincess. i done beat shadow, snake, eli, basic sausage, jesus u name em i beat em. plain n simple. in teams i done team wit zro n beat pc chris and basic sausage.

i team wit rx from florida recently and we beat hax n basic sausage two sets. everyone i team wit besides ron and dj nintendo we won first place. me and reno team up and had to beat alukard n jesus two sets and we won. before u speak u should be there to witness it urself. u don't know me and from wat i heard u stole like 1000 dollars from vls. i beat all my opponents in nyc. ask lingiuni, he seen my dk and was stunned and ask me how can he play like that. i just don't travel oh my bad i like to have sex n party on a weekend instead of wasting it smellin kids who don't know wat a shower is.... i rather nice smellin naked gurls.

anyone else got smart comments to say out their mouth? my aim name is oni163 and watch wat u say cause trust and believe people can get punch in the face. i was born in the hood not no nice area wit palm trees and a nice big ol house

BUM163

Smash Lord
for this guy to say ny has one good person is a joke. everyone in nyc keeps improving. i like how people say i don't travel yet we have weeklies every friday 40 plus people and those people don't go to nyc n show love either so the same goes for ya. i got a life outside smash and my weekends be to occupied especially when i dont have a car and i ain't tryin 2 sleep in no stranger house. not my thing.

i can name ten plus great people-

d1
nl
shadow
basic sausage
starz
dire
jesus
hax
shinigami kirby is ******** now
wes sonic is pretty good also, but of course people gonna say thatz sonic
godot is pretty good
snake
vanz who hates the game is good

if u think i'm wrong, come to nyc and find out for urself. everytime these dudes battle they make brawl have combos or they make it real tech like. like i said if i'm wrong soon we will have a spot come find out when we do plain n simple.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Stop the violence ppl....cause

<-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXBz_2YIFII

THATS WHY LMAO j/k ppl

dont hit me >_<

Banks

Smash Hero
rated t for teen: cartoon violence, crude humor, fatal tournament violence

all pokey-manz trademarked by nintendo

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you guys will never get as good as md/va with all this quarreling
just play brawl and try to get better. if people win more money than you than they have the right to talk ****, bottom line. the wins and the green can do all the talking

dmbrandon

Smash Master
you guys will never get as good as md/va with all this quarreling
just play brawl and try to get better. if people win more money than you than they have the right to talk ****, bottom line. the wins and the green can do all the talking
Umm, I'm at 2,200 PROFIT. Thanks ^_^

Bum>allyous

Snakeee

Smash Master
Haven't been counting but I'm probably in the $500 area. DM, you've been to more tourneys than me though.

All the trash talk is just making me want to destroy people though, so I'm going all out for my next regional tourney. No more johns from me whatever happens.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I see no 1 got **** to say about ma dude bum right about now..
laptop gangstas man

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Must've missed Bum talking. But once he travels outta NYC we'll see what happens. Regardless, until he travels to a decent sized regional tournament no one knows how good he is therefore making him irrelevent to the argument.

And I'd love to get punched in the mouth by BUM that'd be his last day.

Now I unsubscribe, PM me if you wanna continue this.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Must've missed Bum talking. But once he travels outta NYC we'll see what happens. Regardless, until he travels to a decent sized regional tournament no one knows how good he is therefore making him irrelevent to the argument.

And I'd love to get punched in the mouth by BUM that'd be his last day.

Now I unsubscribe, PM me if you wanna continue this.
Last day!? Man, I love how tough these kids are. Yeah, fight bum. You're a clever ****ing dude.

Banks

Smash Hero
not to make light of anyone's anger but....

if that fight happened I would tape it and label the youtube video as BUM fights. so yea, carry on >_>

dmbrandon

Smash Master
not to make light of anyone's anger but....

if that fight happened I would tape it and label the youtube video as BUM fights. so yea, carry on >_>
While it would ruin the irony, I'd say it'd have to be called Bum's Statement. Cause that wouldn't be a fight.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh well I guess, sharing some money with canada ;) I can't believe I was playing like garbage today. Probably the most important tourney besides CH4 imo and I just flopped xD. Gotta love food poisoning + 3.5 hours sleep.

I want to get on your level of mental game xD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its all good, we will get baked as **** and practice a lot at my apt for ch4

if u guys wanna come down a day or 2 early if u want u can, also

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i need someone to buy me tickets as well. LOL ill probably try to find a way to pay in cash if i go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom