• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
Never have I had so much fun reading a brawl thread, GG everyone. I was expecting "**** nice snake man" "nah man ur MK isn't too bad yourself" "yea you ran dat timer son"

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Why does Pyronic have to win a tourney to say something DM?? lol!!

DM, why don't YOU win a tourney since you haven't in over 2 months now :laugh:

No, actually come to some so you can actually make it possible. Girlfriend johns only work once a month.
Keitaro, you've never even won a tournament?

Never have I had so much fun reading a brawl thread, GG everyone. I was expecting "**** nice snake man" "nah man ur MK isn't too bad yourself" "yea you ran dat timer son"
I do it for the lulz, banks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't even think I'll win next time, unless someone gives me diddy practice, but even though I'm supposedly "in Montage", none of you guys ever play me. Why not? I need to actually play someone to get better, Brawl isn't a game I would ever want to play alone.
I'm not working next week. Friday is my last day. If you want to stay over my place and play me and Atomsk next week, you're welcome to.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
DM you haven't ever won a tournament either.

NJ doesnt have tournaments, it has newbie gatherings.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Plank -_- NJ isnt bad.
Um...Yes, it is.

NJ has Mew2King, the best player.
teh_spamerer is really good.
Atomsk and I are generally solid players.
dmbrandon used to be amazing, but I don't know about now.

And that's NJ. The other players just get *****, lmao. I think they're all good/decent but they can't compete with the really good players from MD/VA or NY.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
DM you haven't ever won a tournament either.

NJ doesnt have tournaments, it has newbie gatherings.
Plank, you don't understand that you're not liked anywhere, do you? You're not welcome anywhere. I honestly hope you get hit by a car. Not enough to kill you, I wouldn't want that. I'd rather it break all of your bones, and you suffer a pitiful, painful existence. An existence which only would be somewhat more of a burden on society than your current life is. Be gone.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
what about Keitaro last time i checked he beat u before
He beat me in March or something, dude. I was losing to planks of wood, assorted garden plants, and stones back then. March wasn't even counted in NJ's rankings because nobody cares about it.

I'd define "solid" as consistent top 10
You mean consistent top 10 in huge regional things? That's something barely accomplished by you and Chillin at the last large event, and yet you're both clearly absolute top class.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh I didn't even see Brandon's post. Actually, sadly, as much of an arrogant cocky sarcastic douchebag as I am, I'm still much much more liked than you. ****, what does that say about you??

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Xzax called me names. oh noes. Maybe that will stop you from sending me 600 ignored ims a week.

It's something to brag about.

Bailey

Smash Hero
I'm just saying I wouldn't put "Most liked smasher" on my college resume.

But I don't think you'll have to worry about that one either

Eazy23

Smash Lord
umm to be quite honest, I havent seen anyone from jersey besides atosmk and m2k do well vs md/va. Inui you need to step it up if you still want to be seen as a high level player honestly. You haven't really beaten any one good recently, do step it up or OMG you become just another nj player who cant cut it. Only the most recent matters right?

dm- that was mean
bailey-wtf where the hell u been?

Anyway, md/va has a HUGE advantage over nj. We all live so far from one another and rarely get to play or learn anything new. We had our weeklies at rutgers during school and we were def on top of our brawl game back then. Summer sucks smash wise, simply no practice. I'm sure once school starts and everyone is closer and can learn from one another things would change up alot.
I asked azen how he got so beast, and he said "honestly, just play the game". You need someone to play with tho, so be realistic, and realize that most of nj never gets thorough practice.:(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the tournament is over, how do you look forward going to it??? :p

i have absolutely no problem with you and i'm not afraid of you actually, ron lol

even though i was there at your absolute worst in ny at that one weekly, but you've definitely calmed down which is awesome cuz ur a cool dude

Fonz

Smash Ace
Haha, this thread is crazy. Nothing but burns and insults that either go too far or go into topics that they shouldn't. Good stuff brawlers, never change!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Um...Yes, it is.

NJ has Mew2King, the best player.
teh_spamerer is really good.
Atomsk and I are generally solid players.
dmbrandon used to be amazing, but I don't know about now.

And that's NJ. The other players just get *****, lmao. I think they're all good/decent but they can't compete with the really good players from MD/VA or NY.
Oh hellllll no. Wasn't I the one who beat Ninja Link in tournament recently when YOU couldn't? (sorry NL I hate to bring this match back up but it happened!) And you wouldn't be such a solid player if you didn't sabotage the brackets every tournament you go to.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You talk too high of yourself Inui. I honestly believe Atomsk is a step higher than you.

If he went to Florida he prolly would of gotten 0th place since you got 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom