• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just said the truth.

Yeah, I got 33rd. I played pretty terribly. You also placed much lower than usual, Chillin. Shit happens. =/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah but i didnt get 33rd LOL. and that's not the truth, it's just your BS excuses for losing, also known as "johns"
Um... I did not sleep the night before, and was thus exhausted, and I know for a fact that I played like a moron because I kept jumping into Olimar's up smashers and predictably airdodging towards him. That's the truth, johns or not.

I stopped being hostile towards you a loooong time ago and I stopped talking trash except on a few rare occassions for a while now. Act like your name and chill out, please.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Uhh, you basically just discredited a player from my region based on absolutely nothing? There are tons of factors which affect every single player during a tournament. Yet I don't see anyone else posting about how they lost because they "didn't sleep", and they were "playing like a moron". Tourney results aren't based on excuses, they're based on who beats who, and you lost and placed 33rd. I don't really give a **** whether you act hostile toward me, if you still act like a ****ing jackass everytime you post, I will continue to call you out on it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He was only a decent Olimar and not on the same level as the ones I have beaten, like Fearless and BlackWaltz. No offense to him or anything since he was certainly above average.
Funny, I was talking to P~S about it, and he said pretty much the same thing about you. He said out of NEO, Meep, CK, and you, he most want to have to play you in a tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Funny, I was talking to P~S about it, and he said pretty much the same thing about you. He said out of NEO, Meep, CK, and you, he most want to have to play you in a tourney.
Wow, OF COURSE he'd want to play me over them. His ONLY impression of me was playing me AT MY ABSOLUTE WORST.

I'd prefer to play anyone in tournament at their absolute worst over playing someone that's playing well.

Chillin should have rap battle/ MM against Inui .

Side bets anyone? i have 5$ on chillin .
lol, I forfeit. I can't rap. >_>;

chillindude829

Smash Master
Inui seems to think he's good at Brawl for some reason. Inui all you have to back you is a list of tourneys in NJ. You've attended 3 tourneys where MD/VA competitors were involved, and at all 3 your placings were way lower than your local NJ tourneys. I don't really understand how you do well in NJ, since when I watch you play, I literally consider you a terrible player. But it's clear that when real competition (read: MD/VA) is involved, you get destroyed. So stop pretending you're good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui seems to think he's good at Brawl for some reason. Inui all you have to back you is a list of tourneys in NJ. You've attended 3 tourneys where MD/VA competitors were involved, and at all 3 your placings were way lower than your local NJ tourneys. I don't really understand how you do well in NJ, since when I watch you play, I literally consider you a terrible player. But it's clear that when real competition (read: MD/VA) is involved, you get destroyed. So stop pretending you're good.
Except for the fact that I only lost to NJ at CH3 and my other loss when you/Azen/Chu came here besides Azen(someone that beats EVERYONE) was NJ, okay?

G-reg said:
if it makes you feel better inui, i also placed 33rd at a tourney. so basically you are about as good as me
lol

We both suck? :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
chillin it is kind of unfair to say things like "you played lower OOS" when he lost to NJ people. Like I realize that's not the case for Esticle, but I remember you saying that in some thread comparing competition at fast1 to ch3 by judging off cort/inuis placings

like, a big factor that cort and inui did worse at fast1 than ch3 was because both inui and cort had to fight me at ch3, but neither of them fought me at fast1. I realize CH3 had better overall people, but them both fighting me semi-early influenced their placings

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
chilln, ill take a freestyle rap mm against you

and i don't think i read one post from inui that hasn't had some sort of john in it ever

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui is far from a terrible player and no offense to CK but I 2-0ed him no prob with Falco while I litterally can't beat Inui and Emblem Lord with my Falco.

I can't wait for Inui to place 49th @ CH4 losing to M2K and Teh Spamerer and watch MD/VA **** talk him.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Uhh, you basically just discredited a player from my region based on absolutely nothing? There are tons of factors which affect every single player during a tournament. Yet I don't see anyone else posting about how they lost because they "didn't sleep", and they were "playing like a moron". Tourney results aren't based on excuses, they're based on who beats who, and you lost and placed 33rd. I don't really give a **** whether you act hostile toward me, if you still act like a ****ing jackass everytime you post, I will continue to call you out on it.
Word.

Inui.. last i check Chozen placed 5th in teams after driving the ENTIRE time to CT in a stick.. which my car left @ 11pm and got here [after picking up Chibo @ around 3am] at roughly 6am.. so swallow my sack.. yeah i placed 33rd like you did, but no johns son... and note that Chillin didn't jone about fuxing w/ his SD's during his set w/ Nintendude so please cease your squander.

Good Day Sir.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Inui is far from a terrible player and no offense to CK but I 2-0ed him no prob with Falco while I litterally can't beat Inui and Emblem Lord with my Falco.

I can't wait for Inui to place 49th @ CH4 losing to M2K and Teh Spamerer and watch MD/VA **** talk him.
lol u cant beat inui no matter what? you blow lol jk (sorta)

spamerer wont go. itd be cool if he did so he can do just that, but he wont

im rdy to outplace inui at ch4 lol. iv been long overdue

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can and have beaten Inui, just not recently. Don't know if you saw me get Orpheoned on my 3rd match against him @ the last montage tourney. I didn't know jumping was bad on that stage when it's flipping :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I can and have beaten Inui, just not recently. Don't know if you saw me get Orpheoned on my 3rd match against him @ the last montage tourney. I didn't know jumping was bad on that stage when it's flipping :(
I don't even play Brawl and I know that. XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow, OF COURSE he'd want to play me over them. His ONLY impression of me was playing me AT MY ABSOLUTE WORST.

I'd prefer to play anyone in tournament at their absolute worst over playing someone that's playing well.
So P~S vs Inui mm this weekend at Smashtality IV to see how Inui does when he's not "AT HIS ABSOLUTE WORST"? I know P~S will be up for it.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@Sadaharu Inui
hmmmmmmmmm, i guess i se why no one really likes u :p
for one, you shouldn't use lack of sleep as a reason, i almost never sleep before tournaments, and for this one i went to bed at 1am, woke up at 4:30am, came to the event from maryland that day... it took me 6 red bulls just to stay awake at the event
number 2... whether or not u were off, its ur playstyle that made me say i'd rather play you... it was more ground based which imo is dumb for marths and then when u did jump u left openings.... and losing to an olimar on friget orphon with a marth... no excuse
number 3... how do you know the other olimars u played were better then me? they may be awesome olimar players... but i placed higher then at least one of them and i like to personally think i am better... could it be that maybe you played against them too much and more learned there playstyle? or maybe i am better and you just don't want to admit it because you don't know my name...

and jceaser suggested a mm.......... i'm def up...would you the infamous inui's marth vs. olimar for $20 sound good?

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
lol psily (p.s i love you(its an inside joke you homos !) ) i would love to see this match go down . Inui why didnt you go pit ? vrs olimar that ****er is annoying as hell just to let you know .

also i think i read it wrong so if you did use pit wtf happend

10kanackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom