• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
SO anyone wanting to team tomorrow hit me on AIM. I'll be on all night, I really need a teammate.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was going to ask how good you were actually.

i pretty much place top 8 every tournament up here

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Just one thing I remember from my last tournament - There was this Kirby ZSS team, Magical Rainbow Express I believe there team name was. If they do happen to come, DO NOT underestimate them because of their team name or their character choices. They are extremely good at teams.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i like to think i'm good, as far as i know i'm the best olimar in Md, you should be able to ask someone real quick from md/va about skill level actually, i play under P~S

can you get on aim, i just messaged you

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o wow, i didnt realize u place top 8 consistantly, i didnt notice lol
thats about enough proof to me lol
so if noodles doesnt team with me, and unless azen somehow teams with me lol, il team with ya owm. although il need a friendly of course at the beginning of the tourney lol

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
my last 5 tounies have been 7th twice, 5th, 4th, and a fluke 25th. The one where i got 25th i took $60 from ppl in MM's.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
im totally gonna win top4 earn ankoku ranking points for my character do well lose in my first two games get scurred and not even enter

seeya ppls tommorow today!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok well I've been debating this all night and my health is much more important to me then this tournament in the long run. So I'll be rooting for my mages and I'll see everyone around.

Cort

Apple Head
Everyone should get there around 12:00 at the latest and be registered, the event is promptly starting at 1 PM and if you aren't registered then you aren't participating. No exceptions.

Doubles is first though so if you're late for whatever reason you can still participate in singles afterwards.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Do you need anymore wiis? I could bring mine if need be since there's gonna be 21323523 people there.

I need a **** partner!!!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Do you need anymore wiis? I could bring mine if need be since there's gonna be 21323523 people there.

I need a **** partner!!!
I could be your partner. I don't usually do doubles though, but up to you.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
haha Kevin M so true!

Ummm Neos friggin Marth is REALLY sick...i saw him playing at my house last night....with me. :)

He makes his Marth looks like Melee Marth and gets tippers all the time....he makes the game look good along with Azen and Forte....

It was cool playing them because they dont CAMP

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ people being cocky enough to ask for a 'good' partner

make sure you can hold up your end first

noodles

Smash Champion
its kinda hard/pointless to camp with marth seeing as he doesnt have a projectile.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
neo and chillin beat azen+cort and m2k+velocity and are in winners finals! just an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom