• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUM163

Smash Lord
explodes from that 1950 comic strip of captain falcon lookin like he an announcer instead of a driver lol

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
Yo now dat im comin to dis fo sho i wanna get mad MM's wit anyone. yEah yeah I here this guy wants to make $50 MM's, yo let me get at dat **** yo. Yo CHillen dude you wanna MM me too my falcon is mad beast. i once kneed a falco and imma do the same **** to u *****. yo omegawhitemage i heard u wanna MM too? Make thiso ne a pizza MM yeah dawg i know u hidin mad slices. **** all this MM is gonna get me alot of weed. YO PEACE

meepxzero

Smash Master
boooo no more housing now. If anyone can offer housing b4 2 pm to me id b really appreciated otherwise were gonna have to sleep in the car or something >_>a.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
you me darc dazwa and Nuro!!! please =) I just need a ride plus me and nuro are teaming up for doubles.
I dont dont see how you and Nuro being on a team has any relevance to the situation at all...but whatever.

So I take then that you and Nuro decided this, but then opted not to tell me? Awesome...I totally have room.

...Its gonna end up being Me and Daz in the front, and Nuro, Darc, Fatal in the back. That's right *****ez! Age priorities!

I'm housing Dazwa and Darc, but Id appreciate if You and Nuro could meet me at orient Heights or something like that to make it easy on my travels. Connecticut is South...Somerville = North.

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont think im coming to this. i think theres gunna be way to many people and the venue is gunna be crowded.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
omg, I can't believe I get to see MD/VA again. Can't wait to get my *** kicked at brawl because I suck lawl. No gay one hit kill moves to support me no more. IBIkejohns

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can't ****ing wait for this. I've got money out the *** for MM's at this so I can't wait! lulz

Snakeee

Smash Master
whitemage MM me!...unless you are supposed to already
Darc MM me for being modest !

Yeah I can't wait for this either, I think it's going to be a great turnout.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
snakee if we don't meet in tournament i'd be down for a ZOOT SUIT DITTO

i've never played one before >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
blah, we require no sort of effort to house at all, we just want a roof above our heads and a floor and it's only for tonight, if anyone can help us out so we dont have to try to sleep in meeps tiny *** car give me a call at 301 788 8085

we would really appreciate it. (esp me since ive housed a million mother****ers for pound multiple times :p)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i offered h2yl housing for saturday night, i cant hosue anybody tonight

but i hear they might have housing w/ PoF?

if thats the case i can house you sat night plank.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would ppl bother staying with POF?? lulz

POF - "Hey guys, nice to see you made it. Hope you don't wanna play Brawl though! See my title, I don't play Brawl. Except for all those times when I do. Ask me anything aboiut Brawl though and I can tell you why it's horrible and Melee is infinitely better. Like running, you totally don't run fast enough in this game. Except for Sonic but he's lyke so broken and stuff. You should play Melee though. Even though I'm bad at both games I prefer Melee cuz I have even less of as chance of ever making money playing it. And boy do I like losing! Gosh, those silly Brawlers don't know what they're missing out on. Playing Melee for like 10hrs just to try and get my tech skill to improve so little you can't even tell is amazingly fun. But all you do is spam and camp in Brawl, no thinking involved at all really. Gosh, I wish I was good at Smash."

People POF is housing - : punches him in the face: :steals all his ****: :comes to stay with Jake:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill run it by the guys, but i think mainly we were thinking of tonight cuz we might just head back to MD after the tournament. t_t

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I really wish i could, but I'm already housing Darc and Dazwa. if I had more space I would offer it, but sadly I don't.

Is there anyone around the area that can house them? If its only for one night...it shouldn't be bad, and its not like you have to pick them up or anything...CMON GUYS! Someone pull through for em!

There's gotta be SOMEONE who can help them out.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ill run it by the guys, but i think mainly we were thinking of tonight cuz we might just head back to MD after the tournament. t_t
yeah, i apologize, if ctcon wasnt last weekend, i would be able to hosue people tonight
but instead..
im working a night crew shift just to be able to attend the tourney, making it impossible to house @_@

BUM163

Smash Lord
snake who u teamin wit? bring a wii to the weekly if possible

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaa thatz cool. u n inui can do sum damage. i'm gonna do bad. i have no oos experience. it should be fun

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
itll be good to see you again bum if u do actually show up, LOL

but more importantly, floor space anyone? t_t

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yeah, maybe digital mayhem can move some **** around to give us smashers some space. That would be great, but I don't think it'll happen >_>

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea it be good to see u and others i haven't seen in a min. i'm gonna try to end my weekly early cuz i barely got any rest 2day n wit all ya pros out there... i'm gonna need as much rest as possible. i will start goin to v.a cuz my momz is movin out there, so be aware of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom