• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
y do you only want one 50$ MM why not multiple...i mean your pretty sure your gonna win the first one...after all it is 50 bux....
only one because im not sure im going to win.... i just think itd be a very exciting match.

if i had like 5 people accept and then a bunch of people i've never met destroy me... well it'd suck.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Siyko - You're make sure you let me know when that MM happens so I can have the camerman record it.

meepxzero

Smash Master
...it depends on what's happening with darc and Dazwa and the rest of Maine...

...dude, you know I would if I had room. Nuro has dibs hands down cause he's like 20 minutes from me. I don't know if trap needs a ride, but if he does, then i still only have 2 spots left in my car. Plus Fatal is asking for a ride too.

What we need is just another car coming down from MA that morning to get to CT, between the two cars we would be able to deal with probably housing and rides for everyone that way. Someone else needs to kind of step up to the plate on that one...
Well let me know by 2 pm tomorrow al take anything atm we dont mind sleeping on the floor.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
YO MEMPHIS,

...can you drive Fatal to ESTICLE? If you're driving down anyways you can meet up with him. Basically, the reason why I'm asking is becasue if I have Nuro, Trap, Dazwa and Darc ... and Dazwa and Darc are gonna be housed by me, and then MM ...it makes more sense for me to be the general just chauffer/houser, for them.

...since Fatal only needs a ride, its just a transport thing and not housing, so it'd be more convenient if someone else could take him.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Well let me know by 2 pm tomorrow al take anything atm we dont mind sleeping on the floor.
Meep, I would in a heartbeat if I hadn't offered it to Darc and Dazwa first. I really hope that you can find housing someone else, there should be plenty more around. I'm not 100% sure who, but I dunno...

SOMEONE ELSE FROM MASSACHUSETTS START OFFERING!

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
thanks chibi
OWM - will do - i also want a rematch on your ROB....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im tryin to setup a ride with chozen and them, but incase they dont go (since hes saying its a maybe right now), would anyone else be able to drive me? id prefer to finalize plans for this tonight since its like in 2 days, and most people are traveling tomorrow. il chip in gas money of course.

im in philly, pa, and for most of you who will be driving up i-95N to the tourney im only 7 miles out of the way

edit: lol i didnt see chozens post when i typed this, so i guess everythings settled then lol
were gonna rob the nj turnpike!

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
We have housing boss =P the guy even offered us weed lol.

Plank please dont get ****faced / plastered / ****ed up atleast 12 hours before the tournament lol and i promise not to squander and miraculously win a 2v1 in teams again

10kanackers.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
So long as you don't mind that I'm about 30min from Digital Mayhem you are welcome to stay at my place.

PM me/lemme know.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wait so if boss already has housing can we stay with cat fight friday night??

Sol

Smash Lord
$50 MM in brawl, now that just plain retarted in melee maybe but not in brawl. I might do some mm maybe depends on who wants to and how much money

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
$50 MM in brawl, now that just plain retarted in melee maybe but not in brawl. I might do some mm maybe depends on who wants to and how much money
why would I mm a game I don't play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom