• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
This tournament is going to take soooo long to finish if the attendence is even close to what I'm thinking it will be. Going to be a long fun day though I think.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i only expect like 90 or so, honestly

but we'll see

im thinking clay cooters+nackers car maybe can just shack up a hotel? 7-8 people in a 70-80 dollar room is only 10/person friday night and we can just leave saturday or stay another day if we really need to

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

i mean yeah im short on money too, but im hoping to make some back here :p

edit:: cort you should really change the payouts to a bit higher, esp if attendance is gonna be 100+, top 5 should be paid out or so imo :o

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I should be there in the morning with Bum, NinjaLink, Eazy, and Fab as long as Bum agrees to let me get him from his place.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Oh ****, WHAT WAS THAT EXPLOSION!!!!111111"

I still have no ****ing clue what happened. NL hax

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I seem to be going with emmy, i can bring a wii/brawl(andmeleesohah)

Also, is it pay to enter the buildingthis time, even if we aren't going to be int he tournament? because that would suck, and last time it wasn't >_>

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
So if I bring a Wii / game setup to this, I don't need to bother bringing a TV? Is there like an infinite supply of TVs at this place?

See you guys there,

Archive 556

Smash Rookie
Yo was good heros this is maybe a stupid question but waht is the MM stand for and why is every1 worried about the turny being on the 9th

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I dont know exactly whats up with our cars housing situation but just incase can anyone house me ,boss and chozen .

Pros include

1. Having 3 straping young gentlemen sleep in the same house as you.

2. Practice for the tournament

3. 90% sure the host will receive a gift from me .

4. ?????

5. PROFIT!

cons include

1. Nothing .

10kanackers

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if u wanna stay 3.5 hours away from the tourney as like a halfway stop u can stay at my place lol. then drive me to esticle :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Any chance someone could house 5 or 6 more MD smashers? Maybe we could stay where boss/chozen/nacker are staying. Anybody?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Cort, I don't know if you're even reading the thread at this point, don't think I've seen you post anywhere lately, but I'm gunna bring my TV. If I remember correctly, there were a few spots at XEsticle that ended up with Melee Set Ups, that I don't remember having TV's originally.

Just figured with this many people going, it seems, that the potential for an extra full set up, if needed, would be good. So it'll be chillin' in my car. Just find me and say if you need it or not.

You probably don't remember me from the one or two times we've met since it's never been exstensive. Big black dude, always wears a black bandana and hand cuffs. Think I helped you bring your stuff in at the last MM.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I've convinced the store to use Tio for this tournament...

I gave Digital Mayhem a call and introduced them to the Tio organizer and they seemed to be interested in it and have said they would give it a chance. So I guess we'll see what happens. personally, I think Tio is lot better and the station manager will help them out a lot, but we'll just have to wait and see.

...also, I'll definitely be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom