• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you should just move to VA so the md/va region can be even more dominant than it already is ;)

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol i just read the captain falcon strip again and he says, you guys better buckle ur CHIN STRAPS/ this is where the fun starts lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. man cap is 2 good

BUM163

Smash Lord
well i have a house out there wit my momz and we have a car over there. when i go out there for tournaments if people want i can house them. soon i will throw big tournaments out here n i wanna house people here also.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
o yea we have tons of tournaments around here

do u know where in va? va is a big *** state

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol i'll ask in a few mins n let u know. who r u teamin wit?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im teaming with nacker... hes my usual teammate. theres a pretty good chance his whole car is gonna bail out which would leave me without a teammate tho. do u need one still?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na were comin, no doubt lol

however noodles, u gotta come so we can team. if noodles doesnt come, is anyone else open? what about boss or chozen, or r u guys teamin. we could practice the night b4

Banks

Smash Hero
Why would ppl bother staying with POF?? lulz

POF - "Hey guys, nice to see you made it. Hope you don't wanna play Brawl though! See my title, I don't play Brawl. Except for all those times when I do. Ask me anything aboiut Brawl though and I can tell you why it's horrible and Melee is infinitely better. Like running, you totally don't run fast enough in this game. Except for Sonic but he's lyke so broken and stuff. You should play Melee though. Even though I'm bad at both games I prefer Melee cuz I have even less of as chance of ever making money playing it. And boy do I like losing! Gosh, those silly Brawlers don't know what they're missing out on. Playing Melee for like 10hrs just to try and get my tech skill to improve so little you can't even tell is amazingly fun. But all you do is spam and camp in Brawl, no thinking involved at all really. Gosh, I wish I was good at Smash."

People POF is housing - : punches him in the face: :steals all his ****: :comes to stay with Jake:
that was a burn caution burn caution

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha chz1 and boss are such a laughable team....i bet they lose to random ct players...

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Just as a formality, I am posting to say I am going to be there. And I am a random CT player (but not in doubles). Is there anything I need to do prior to the tournament, or is simply showing up make me eligible?

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Just as a formality, I am posting to say I am going to be there. And I am a random CT player (but not in doubles). Is there anything I need to do prior to the tournament, or is simply showing up make me eligible?
show up before the tourn starts and you're good. you should bring a controller too.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Is there anybody who can give me a ride to this at all? I live in ma and am willing to give gas money. If you can please let me know asap at 774 219 3153

xHayatox

Smash Lord
msg for owm :( soo soorrrrry buddddy patrick/professional requested to teamup with me for this and i had a contract with him since 07. trully sorry chief

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the ROB car (me, chozen, nacker, boss) is leaving md/va at like 10pm tonight lol. i cant remember whos housing us, but the rest of em do lol
i think its b4rn?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I doubt I'm going to win, but I've never played an awesome player. Any suggestions for getting into a friendly against one? I'd like a relatively good idea of where I stand.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmmm double rob would be pretty awesome lol. iv never seen u play, do u have any vids online? if noodles is there im gonna team with him cause i already promised him i would if he goes and i dont have a crewmate to team with, so we'l see, he wasn't sure if he was going

Magus420

Smash Master
if Bum shows to this, then Cort and Bum are teaming, and Azen will only have a teammate (cort) if Bum doesn't show. Does anyone good wanna team with Azen if that's the case?

edit - this is m2k

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
O.K. - I'm very new to the tournament scene, and am very surprised to hear the names M2K and Azen in reference to this tournament. The last (and only) tourney I went to was a local one, Reaver's tourney in Milford, CT. Should I be nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom