• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
So I just bought all the stuff I need and its under the name of my mother, who has the CC, will this be a problem at all for me when they go to hand out all the stuff at the bus?
Bring and ID and your printout of your receipt.

How can we get down on that ny bus?
Just buy the bus pass on GameUniCon.com

Hey I'm suposed to be taking the bus from NYC to the venue. How do I pay for the bus?

Please respond to me through PM if you could but I'll check this thread later today.

:093:
Yep buy the bus pass on gameunicon.com

They are selling quick.

I would DVR the Fox 25 morning news tomorrow... just sayin... someone put what happens on the Youtube.... may or may not happen..

Let the media Blitz begin.....

We have commericals running on Fox, ads on WAAF with a possible interview on thursday by me! , Newspapers, Channel 7 and more in the works!!!! Expect a huge amount of people you've never heard of in your pools!!! Free Money!!!

Oafa

Smash Rookie
if there is a room open for the 3 days of the torney are there 3 other ppl who would want to room up with me??
to get a hold of me msg me on AIM XxOafaxX

Yea i know its a bit late but hey kinda a ditch effort cuz my other buddies goin for halo got cold feetz

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
so let me get this str8 u need 40 to get in everything fun like concert pool ect. and 15 for sigles and do u have to buy a shirt i herd that somewhere in there. 15 dollers also covers all three days of the tourny as long as u dont got knocked out rite.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
30 Dollars is the Convention Pass for tourney goers. Buy that and any tourney entry and you're in for all three days regardless of performance in bracket and you get access to the ENTIRE convention

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, I may need a teammate for this. Please PM me if you're interested (and good lol)
I'm much better in teams than singles, and I rarely really get a top player unfortunately. I would like one for this one.

Also, me and my brother really need housing if anyone can help us out let me know.
And I also want to know who's coming from NY on the bus, and on which day.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hey, I may need a teammate for this. Please PM me if you're interested (and good lol)
I'm much better in teams than singles, and I rarely really get a top player unfortunately. I would like one for this one.

Also, me and my brother really need housing if anyone can help us out let me know.

Team with zen? If he goes?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I would team with you but you say you don't wanna team with a Peach cause of the last time you teamed with a Peach (Niko). I'm not him and I am actually a beast in teams.

I told you before I am a beast in teams and I have so many that can back me up. Playing Peach make people look down on your skills in teams so much. And I can never team with like top players or w/e. Then I get stuck with players that I have to carry in teams, even 2v1 and I win them too. Now these days it is getting a lil annoying but oh well. maining this character, gotta expect the BS you get you know.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Not being a jerk, but I really want an absolute top player for this one (it's kind of late to try but all well).
I really need to find someone that knows I can win a major in teams....which aren't enough ppl.
I hate to toot my own horn, but I just might have to now

Dark I seriously don't like that team sry.

Team with Zen???? Are you serious? Not only is he not up there at all, but I can't stand that kid...not after how he talked to my brother.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Not being a jerk, but I really want an absolute top player for this one (it's kind of late to try but all well).
I really need to find someone that knows I can win a major in teams....which aren't enough ppl.
I hate to toot my own horn, but I just might have to now

Dark I seriously don't like that team sry.

Team with Zen???? Are you serious? Not only is he not up there at all, but I can't stand that kid...not after how he talked to my brother.
If you don't want to do Gnw & Zss with me, I can officially vouch for Dark.Pch saying yes, he is a beast in teams. Tiers don't much matter in teams, and his Peach... idk it's just really good in teams <_<

I can see you doing well with him, but it's your choice if you want another partner instead.

Also, good **** dark.pch, you got the 1,337th post. ._.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Anybody good want to partner? And don't be offended if I say no :[.

I just really want to take top 8 in teams at this, at least.

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm still really hoping that I can make it to B+ on friday, but we'll see how the work schedule is...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol Forward i would of teamed with you but i dont think you practice brawl :(

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i either need housing/or if someone has room in their hotel room let me know please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom