• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i would love to room with snakeee/shadow (all homo), but i'm not sure which day im coming up

ch33s3

Smash Lord
All booked, such hype.

Just called to book a room and they said you need a 22 year old in the room... WTF. Someone get me some info?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
110 a nite for a room? that is a lil too much. I need to get housed. I work but I don't have money like that now, like serious. Anyone can help out with housing. Shoot I rather do what I did at the last ECRC and sleep at the venue.
Lol I remember that. You, Boss, Atomsk, and Yes! were all KO'd on the floor!!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
On that note.... let the media blitz begin!!!!

Tomorrow listen to GameUnicon crew on 92.9 HD2 also available streaming live online from 2pm-6pm. We premier my band Jesus Candy's song Hitch Up(I'm So Stupid) that will be available to buy this November as DLC in Rock Band!

Watch for our commercial on Fox25 all week next week!

And listen for myself and Justin Wong on WAAF on the Hillman Morning Show on Thursday morning the day before GameUniCon!

If ANYONE knows ANYBODY at G4 please please beg them to get a story on GameUniCon on the Feed on AOTS!!!! It's been a shut door for us the whole planning time.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Confirmed coming to this. Who wants to MM?

I'll do MM's for MELEE SINGLESSSS!!!!!!

Brawl Singles and BRAWL DOUBLES.

I'm most confident in Melee Singles and Brawl Doubles, but I'll do either of the 3.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
We are actually going to stop Tuesday night at Midnight....

However, and you can take this is official news.... We WILL be taking sign ups at the venue!!!! So if you don't have a credit card or you are even better than me at procrastinating then you can sign up at the event.

BUT!!!!

If you have your ticket pre bought it will be a really quick thing to get your pass... but if wait to buy there, it's still gonna be fun but you will be waiting in a long line.... I'm not sure why you would ever do this if you know you are coming.

I would expect a VERY short wait to pick up your pass if you bought it ahead of time and a Hour minimum wait to buy at the venue.... you CAN buy your ticket on Thursday at the venue or any time during the weekend.

Please please buy your ticket before driving here over the next couple of days!

ALSO DO NOT PLAN ON USING A CREDIT CARD AT THE VENUE.... this will cause you to wait in an even worse line...

I warned everyone....

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TOURNAMENT PASS BOUGHT TWO HOURS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT IS SCHEDULED TO START.

TWO HOURS BEFORE

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So since a couple people asked (including me >_>), what happens if we didn't print out our receipts when we bought out tickets? Will everything be taken care of via email?

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
we bought our passes and they told us to pick it up on Thursday Agust 20 is thier by any chance we can pick it up friday morning and how do you book a room
You can pick up your passes any time during the convention starting on Thursday. BTW if you bring a setup you can start playing Smash in the Ballroom starting Thursday. Show up early and get a 4th day out of it!

To book a room call the hotel and ask for the GameUniCon rate.

So since a couple people asked (including me >_>), what happens if we didn't print out our receipts when we bought out tickets? Will everything be taken care of via email?

Print out email, or bring the credit card or your id....

Also less than a week away!!! If this was next Saturday you would be rocking the hell out to Powerglove right now!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch I'll team with you if you want. I play a watered down m2k metaknight.
I saw this so late. I went to a tournament today and was told that you made this post. I just never looked in here after I posted. You still wanna team?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Confirmed coming to this. Who wants to MM?

I'll do MM's for MELEE SINGLESSSS!!!!!!

Brawl Singles and BRAWL DOUBLES.

I'm most confident in Melee Singles and Brawl Doubles, but I'll do either of the 3.
So since ^^^ this douchebag snaked me out of a doubles partner, I am now looking for a partner in melee and brawl for this event.

In melee, I play a pretty average ganon, that, given the oppurtunity, can mess a guys day up pretty badly.

In brawl doubles, I play a very good lucario, sonic, and metaknight.

I am very skilled and do very well at playing the assist role in doubles, getting partner out of bad spot, thwarting gimps and stock tanking.

For brawl, Id prefer playing with somebody that is good (obviously) can handle lots of pressure, and plays someone with a lot of kill potential (snake, dk, ike)

for melee, I dont realy care who I team with, as long as your at least as good as me, seeing as im passable but far from great at melee

Glick

Smash Lord
It was never established what is being used for Brawl+.

7-10 if full of glitchs(including the animation glitch) while the newest build has the inclusion of PSA which allows changes to a larger variety of things. the newest build with the newest fix has an installer and seems glitch free compared to the others. I think it's kinda stupid that rules and build information was never established so people cant get used to what ever you plan on using.

HAT

Smash Ace
It was never established what is being used for Brawl+.

7-10 if full of glitchs(including the animation glitch) while the newest build has the inclusion of PSA which allows changes to a larger variety of things. the newest build with the newest fix has an installer and seems glitch free compared to the others. I think it's kinda stupid that rules and build information was never established so people cant get used to what ever you plan on using.
sorry, but until brawl+ is relatively finalized, it can't be taken too seriously as a tournament game.

Glick

Smash Lord
It's serious enough to have its own tournament at GameUniCon.
Isn't it taking up its 2/8's share of the smash tournaments?
(or 1/6th... is there even going to be doubles for 64 and +?)
I don't see why it doesn't deserve as much respect and preparation as all the others.

People are coming and are taking it seriously and paying money to enter. If this is just going to be half ***** it will be a serious disappointment.

HAT

Smash Ace
Isn't it taking up its 2/8's share of the smash tournaments?
(or 1/6th... is there even going to be doubles for 64 and +?)
I don't see why it doesn't deserve as much respect and preparation as all the others.

People are coming and are taking it seriously and paying money to enter. If this is just going to be half ***** it will be a serious disappointment.
i'm not saying anything like that. it just can't take nearly as much priority as the other events, if not for anything else, than for the sheer fact that the game is still really quirky.

does anyone want to team for melee?

Almo

Smash Ace
you know how i was *****ing before? all I did was tell my mom there were concerts going on and she suddenly didn't care anymore. She's a pretty big fan of music and i didn't even have to tell her who was playing, she just accepted it that i wanted to go to a tournament for the first time in my life.

Fantastic that i get to go, it's just really ridiculous people can be sometimes. i should tell her there are always bands playing at tournaments i go to ;)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i'm not saying anything like that. it just can't take nearly as much priority as the other events, if not for anything else, than for the sheer fact that the game is still really quirky.

does anyone want to team for melee?
Ill team with you, if youll have me.

like I said, i dont know exactly how good I am at that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom