• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I wonder if this gaming convention will resemble anime conventions in any way at all?

Someone give me an excuse to dress not like ****.

And I hope people have mad set-ups, haven't played Smash since like Genesis/Spawn came over once. Need practice.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So, as of right now, I can't come to this. My parents just payed for my first semester of college, and neither of them are employed right now, so it's a huge deal. I need ~$40 for the weekend (I'll pack food, sleep elsewhere), but I don't even know if it's worth it right now, since there's a ton of stuff I have to save for and I have no income whatsoever. Under normal circumstances, dropping $40 for this would be a no-brainer, but now that's a lot of money. Should I value education and family over playing videogames with cool people for a weekend?

Money drama sucks.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
So I just bought all the stuff I need and its under the name of my mother, who has the CC, will this be a problem at all for me when they go to hand out all the stuff at the bus?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So I can't go to this anymore. I'm quite sad. I gots med school johns :/

Can this tourney finish without me? It'll be the first national in awhile that I didn't help finish, LOL.

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
Reeaallly needs like 2 more people to stay with us in the hotel

I wanna have like 2 more people stay with us in this hotel... We have like 2 people staying on saturday 1 night... but we need like 2 people for like fri and sat... i wanna split the costs... does anyone wanting to split costs and plays brawl or any game... we're just desperate at this point to finding a few more people to stay with us so we can split costs.. And would any1 be willing to order the 2 nights with a credit card... and the 4 of us and the 2 people koolaid and warrenb will stay 1 nights... so the 4 of us will pay with cash to whomever orders the share... but we still all have to pay our own dividends

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
:( don't think I'm going to make it. Money Johns. AGAIN.

Plus the lack of being able to buy tickets at the sight. Unless I'm mistaken? Am I? GAHHH help.

I may be able to pull a miracle out of my *** if I can get tickets there.

Prawn

Smash Master
So, as of right now, I can't come to this. My parents just payed for my first semester of college, and neither of them are employed right now, so it's a huge deal. I need ~$40 for the weekend (I'll pack food, sleep elsewhere), but I don't even know if it's worth it right now, since there's a ton of stuff I have to save for and I have no income whatsoever. Under normal circumstances, dropping $40 for this would be a no-brainer, but now that's a lot of money. Should I value education and family over playing videogames with cool people for a weekend?

Money drama sucks.
Greene I'll front you the money if need be, you can just pay me back over the weeks at Game Universe tuesday nights,

I'll try reaching you on aim.

Banks

Smash Hero
he's on invisible 100% of the time anyway, he's used to hiding after many years of melee fanboys so that he doesn't have to deal with the brawl ones.

one time when i looked at KDJ's computer when he turned it on after getting home he had about 90 messages literally, and he went thru them and they all went like "
HEY ITS ME THAT KID FROM TEXAS (or insert random place) YOU PLAYED IN TOURNEY/POOLS/FRIENDLIES REMEMBER ME"

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Hey I'm suposed to be taking the bus from NYC to the venue. How do I pay for the bus?

Please respond to me through PM if you could but I'll check this thread later today.

:093:

Vinnie

Smash Master
Now that I'm officially going, and my tickets are bought, I'll be spamming this thread more than Kingz-Night-Mare spams tourney threads.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
OK, Does any TOP level player not have a partner yet?

Zen needs a teammate. A GOOD ONE. If he was active he'd probably be rank 1 or 2 on the NY power rankings.

He's the best falco on EC. So yeah if anyone still needs a partner pm me or hit me up on aim: leafninjamarth.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm gonna also need a partner, but probably a mk, zss, or a dedede. Anyone?

Also, don't be offended if I turn you down :[.

edit: Btw, I main gnw. >_>

edit2: I'm planning on taking like top 8 teams so yeah...

CO18

Smash Hero
OK, Does any TOP level player not have a partner yet?

Zen needs a teammate. A GOOD ONE. If he was active he'd probably be rank 1 or 2 on the NY power rankings.

He's the best falco on EC. So yeah if anyone still needs a partner pm me or hit me up on aim: leafninjamarth.
Pretty sure kismets the best falco on the EC

Plus Zen isnt black, instant falco disadvantage.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ LOL @ 2nd sentence.

Kismets the best falco on the EC by tournament placings

Zen needs to get out more.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeah if zen went to more tournaments I'm sure he'd be number 1. But I did forget about kismet who does have better placings.

rofl@not being black disadvantage.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Oh yea, I NEED TO FIND SOME PEOPLE TO ROOM WITH...

come on people, i dont smell bad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom