• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
My surprise teammate fell through -_-. Now, if I can't get a good partner then I won't be able to come.

Is anyone still available?
I'm consulting with the TX situation. I would like a spot open if you want :). I just won teams with weekend. My team snake doesn't blow everything up now =].

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So I guess if our LAST ride fails. Me and Kage are definatly taking the bus to "Apex"

Yes "Apex" because from what I found, the closest bus station to Apex is in Neyark which is 58 mins of drive from it. I'm sure no one will be able to pick up us at around 8 AM of Sat. But if someone could, we'd be more than grateful ... please do it for... us.. long travelling Canadians?

Except if I'm wrong with the bus thingy lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So I guess if our LAST ride fails. Me and Kage are definatly taking the bus to "Apex"

Yes "Apex" because from what I found, the closest bus station to Apex is in Neyark which is 58 mins of drive from it. I'm sure no one will be able to pick up us at around 8 AM of Sat. But if someone could, we'd be more than grateful ... please do it for... us.. long travelling Canadians?

Except if I'm wrong with the bus thingy lol

hmmmm where is that in NJ? what part?

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
so Le Thein and I are most likely gonna fly into phily but we would need a ride to prinston. i was told phily is the closest air port to prinston so if some one would help out that would be great. Pm me.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'm consulting with the TX situation. I would like a spot open if you want :). I just won teams with weekend. My team snake doesn't blow everything up now =].
Thanks =). However, I don't think I work well with Snakes though. I'll let you know by Wednesday.

Anyone else still available for teams? Metaknights?

Reioumu

Smash Lord

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
My surprise teammate fell through -_-. Now, if I can't get a good partner then I won't be able to come.

Is anyone still available?
Technically I could team with you but I would be almost dead weight anywhere except Smashville (favorite stage, no johns).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Razer with your Zac you sheeep, and Nvm to everyone Judge can go now (no partner needed)

ChuDat

Smash Master
wtf!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC5c5gtMl8s#t=1m5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IANpy7NvJv8#t=3m4s

Seriously lol You guys pulled off some great **** in this set. Plus, you never think about using Snake's power to throw nades? W/E your preference is though.
-Rei
I do well with Snakes. It's just that at top level, Snakes recovery will get ***** and I would always find my self trying to save them and get killed in the process. If I go and can't find anyone else, then I'll definitely without a doubt team with Ultimate Razor.

Omni gay with Kirby is random =/

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
I do well with Snakes. It's just that at top level, Snakes recovery will get ***** and I would always find my self trying to save them and get killed in the process. If I go and can't find anyone else, then I'll definitely without a doubt team with Ultimate Razor.

Omni gay with Kirby is random =/
as long as Kirby is a later controller port (aka P2 on P1) than the person being gay'd it should work =/

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
still need an answer!!

I Have An Important Request To Anyone Reading This

IF ANYONE IS DRIVING THROUGH BALTIMORE ON THEIR WAY BACK FROM APEX SUNDAY NIGHT, AND HAS A SPOT FOR ME, I WILL PAY GAS, I NEED TO GET TO MY BROTHERS PLACE THERE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY MONDAY AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE RIDE RATHER THAN TAKING A 3 HOUR BUS RIDE MONDAY MORNING

IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN HELP ME OUT, PM ME OR IM ME ON AIM, S/N= SEIBRIK

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Rang3

is being watched
--seibrik- the bmore's finest bus might have a seat. i'll let you know.
still need an answer!!

I Have An Important Request To Anyone Reading This

IF ANYONE IS DRIVING THROUGH BALTIMORE ON THEIR WAY BACK FROM APEX SUNDAY NIGHT, AND HAS A SPOT FOR ME, I WILL PAY GAS, I NEED TO GET TO MY BROTHERS PLACE THERE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY MONDAY AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE RIDE RATHER THAN TAKING A 3 HOUR BUS RIDE MONDAY MORNING

IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN HELP ME OUT, PM ME OR IM ME ON AIM, S/N= SEIBRIK

THANKS IN ADVANCE
I hope your DI is better then your eye sight.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The Best Kirby in the Midwest has got Confirmation that He is Attending Apex...Along With my fellow God Kais....Look out East Coast....It's the Midwest Invasion....

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Chu, I'm still heart broken =(

I won teams this week with Razer at HOBO 16. It was tough. I had to teach Razer a few things before we started winning. I'll have vids up later if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom