• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sorry i had to bail out. chu, if you need admirable in the future let me know, ill try to hook you up. i feel bad.

actually chu i might have an idea. if u havent found a teammate yet call me when u get this, im going to make teams up to u from ur house (admirably). money will be good, so i am confident enough to come then.

as long as i dont have to work that weekend (99.99% unlikely) i want to come and i want to ****. EE, let's do our MELEE MM here.

everyone else MELEE mm's.

ill do MM's vs anyone from NJ NY PA's

me vs your
pichu, pikachu, gaw, marth, zelda, mewtwo, yoshi, bowser, kirby, or ness with 5:1 odds.

$3 minimum, $5 maximum, best of $5 all neutrals. One ban each.

I win you lose 3, you win I lost 15.
4/20
5/25

This is to my discresion, im obviously not going to risk money without confidence, you gotta earn it!

I will also do this with your main if i dont think you're good. Which is most people. Just offer me, I'll decide.

Brawl ill MM most anyone with my MK. Or ill do low tier MM's with my sheik. $5.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

pichu, pikachu, gaw, marth, zelda, mewtwo, yoshi, bowser, kirby, or ness with 5:1 odds.

4/20
5/25
Melee

vs your GaW with the odds, $5 to u if i lose, $25 to me if i win. same rules u put, neutrals only, one ban each.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Can anyone pick me up from the PH airport on Friday at around midnight? I'd prefer not to have to pay for the train if I can help it... the plane ticket already cost me a testicle and a half.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Having someone from my area get you is going to cost you more than the train ticket. The only way to make it cheap is to go with Philly players to the venue on Friday.

Cia

das kwl
sorry i had to bail out. chu, if you need admirable in the future let me know, ill try to hook you up. i feel bad.

actually chu i might have an idea. if u havent found a teammate yet call me when u get this, im going to make teams up to u from ur house (admirably). money will be good, so i am confident enough to come then.

as long as i dont have to work that weekend (99.99% unlikely) i want to come and i want to ****. EE, let's do our MELEE MM here.

4/20
5/25

This is to my discresion, im obviously not going to risk money without confidence, you gotta earn it!

I will also do this with your main if i dont think you're good. Which is most people. Just offer me, I'll decide.

would you money match my YL with those odds?

and i'll do brawl low tiers too.

:colorful:

Divinokage

Smash Legend

me vs your

4/20
5/25

Hm no Ganondorf in there, lol. Unless you want your revenge vs me? =P

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
<3

also plank MM 5$ best of 3 ? ... and we also have the teams MM in melee ... that is if u show up of course
yeah sounds good alukard!! yeah, teams mm will be good.

KAGE!!!! of course i want my revenge!!! but only a standard MM, 3/5 for $10?? just FYI i will probably use fox not sheik.... or maybe both depending on stages!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah sounds good alukard!! yeah, teams mm will be good.

KAGE!!!! of course i want my revenge!!! but only a standard MM, 3/5 for $10?? just FYI i will probably use fox not sheik.... or maybe both depending on stages!!
Teams MM? I want to do me and Hax$ vs any team. =P

Fox is fine too, I would like best of 5, 10$.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Teams MM? I want to do me and Hax$ vs any team. =P

Fox is fine too, I would like best of 5, 10$.
how bout just one, and i can use either? not trying to duck out. i jsut prefer fox on some levels, sheik on some levels, ya know? :p

me and chu will fight that team im pretty sure..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for anyone that has to take train from philly to the venue:

ive been told its gonna be 22.50 total for the roundtrip. I guess someone here said its an hour and a half? i better buy a good DS game

my flight arrives saturday morning, so i guess id get there around 10:30-11am (by there i mean the princeton train station). Someone told me its only like 5-10 minutes from the venue so i hope this isnt a big deal.

this should be good

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for anyone that has to take train from philly to the venue:

ive been told its gonna be 22.50 total for the roundtrip. I guess someone here said its an hour and a half? i better buy a good DS game

my flight arrives saturday morning, so i guess id get there around 10:30-11am (by there i mean the princeton train station). Someone told me its only like 5-10 minutes from the venue so i hope this isnt a big deal.

this should be good
incase u need em, full details for the trip:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7289999&postcount=4190

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i pointed out in my post it was to my discresion and i could do as i pleased. so, no, jason. no.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cause i like to go into random threads and flame people with no bounds to start an argument unbacked with any facts or reason and continue arguing for as long as possible til they get bored and give up. It adds up posts quick.

Anyway, no more spam.

5:1 MM's!!!!!!!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Last Day!

Only one more day to Pre-Register!
The Pre-Registration list has hit 189 players so things are looking good!
Remember to make sure that your friends have pre-registered otherwise there is an additional $5 fee at the tournament.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
if u register for singles, and at the tourny u wanna do doubles will there be a 5$ charge?

10$ venue fee? -____- gota work then win some MM!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sweet. so if i last minute decide to enter brawl singles, i can? even though i didnt register for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom