• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone who wants to team say it now, i think my partner might not be able to go anymore :(

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Too bad you're not comin to gamepad and teamin w/ me CK ,our only comp would be forte and oath. You're gonna get scrubbed out here XD

jk <3

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:(

i'll be in NY but I still dont have a confirm ride to this. I'll be at the West Side Inn in Manhattan, NY. I can meet up wherever and pay for gas. Someone help me out!! please PM me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll be in NY but I still dont have a confirm ride to this. I'll be at the West Side Inn in Manhattan, NY. I can meet up wherever and pay for gas. Someone help me out!! please PM me.
you cant take a train? i dunno where the trains go...but i know im taking a train from philadelphia to the venue

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Penn Station in manhattan to princeton junction in princeton, someone can pick you up from there. it's like an hour and a half.

you cant take a train? i dunno where the trains go...but i know im taking a train from philadelphia to the venue
If you have to take a train, you'll have to take the 30th and market train to the trenton station, and then trenton station to princeton junction. that's like an hour and a half

fatal you seem so excited :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
is there a piano at the venue? =0
More FFX music please.

As I've said before, I'm mming all Snakes at this. I think so far I've got a mm with Fatal and Ultimate Razor if he wants to. And I'm sure at some point I'll find Ally and mm him as well. Any other Snakes want to mm my Diddy?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I Have An Important Request To Anyone Reading This

IF ANYONE IS DRIVING THROUGH BALTIMORE ON THEIR WAY BACK FROM APEX SUNDAY NIGHT, AND HAS A SPOT FOR ME, I WILL PAY GAS, I NEED TO GET TO MY BROTHERS PLACE THERE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY MONDAY AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE RIDE RATHER THAN TAKING A 3 HOUR BUS RIDE MONDAY MORNING

IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN HELP ME OUT, PM ME OR IM ME ON AIM, S/N= SEIBRIK

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Hi, my name is Malcolm and I happen to use Sonic the Hedgehog. I enjoy running around and using games of the mind to disarm my opponent and obtain victories. I will be attending the Saturday portion of this tournament and I am highly interested in playing sets outside of brackets for some sort of monetary gain. If you are also intrigued by this idea then please declare it. I would like to keep the prices of said matches at around five American dollars.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Hi, my name is Malcolm and I happen to use Sonic the Hedgehog. I enjoy running around and using games of the mind to disarm my opponent and obtain victories. I will be attending the Saturday portion of this tournament and I am highly interested in playing sets outside of brackets for some sort of monetary gain. If you are also intrigued by this idea then please declare it. I would like to keep the prices of said matches at around five American dollars.
lets goezzz

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hello kind sir, my name is Goggles and I also use Sonic The Hedgehog. However, I enjoy standing still and walking around leisurely and redirecting my opponents force back at them to defeat them. I will be attending this tournament on Saturday as well. I also am very much interested in playing matches outside of the regularly scheduled tournament for monetary gain. Maybe myself and yourself can come to some sort of agreement to play one of said matches. normally I would like to play for 10 kribnaks or even a parshell, but because of the circumstances I will concede to your terms of 5 american dollars.

Since we are both interested in playing these matches, perhaps we could make some kind of arrangement so that both of us could play these matches, these, money matches, if you will. If possible we could participate together in said matches against 2 other posssibly weaker players so as to relieve them of their funds and currency
usually i try to combine names but what can you really get out of phantomX and SlikVik. discuss
Slik-X
assuming that PX plays wario and vik plays wario/GaW:
A pimp named a ghost named (Slik)Vik
3 fat guys and a fat guy
3 fat guys and a flat guy
3 fat guys a flat guy and a bucket

Malcolm and da K.I.D., I think you guys are some of my new favorite smashers. By far the best posts on the boards. Made me lol several times.

Can I partake in the MM's? I also use Sonic the Hedgehog, however I would much rather use Shadow the Hedgehog if a suitable Wii is availible

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hello kind sir, my name is Goggles and I also use Sonic The Hedgehog. However, I enjoy standing still and walking around leisurely and redirecting my opponents force back at them to defeat them. I will be attending this tournament on Saturday as well. I also am very much interested in playing matches outside of the regularly scheduled tournament for monetary gain. Maybe myself and yourself can come to some sort of agreement to play one of said matches. normally I would like to play for 10 kribnaks or even a parshell, but because of the circumstances I will concede to your terms of 5 american dollars.

Since we are both interested in playing these matches, perhaps we could make some kind of arrangement so that both of us could play these matches, these, money matches, if you will. If possible we could participate together in said matches against 2 other posssibly weaker players so as to relieve them of their funds and currency

Slik-X
assuming that PX plays wario and vik plays wario/GaW:
A pimp named a ghost named (Slik)Vik
3 fat guys and a fat guy
3 fat guys and a flat guy
3 fat guys a flat guy and a bucket
You gave me an idea which we're going to go with.

Team pimp and watch.

HAT

Smash Ace
Hat??
We play at CoT4??

Epicccc games
:)
yea they were. you wanna MM at this tournament?

More FFX music please.
that's what i'm hoping for. i've almost learned via purifico from X. what an amazing song.

you have another accordieon you can sell me. the one you sold me I hacked it too much and its done for.
i might have another accordion. we'll see. =P

--seibrik- the bmore's finest bus might have a seat. i'll let you know.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Is there any way to start brawl+ doubles earlier? Midnight is way to late to start a tournament...
That's something you'd have to talk to the TOs about. They don't want us to start until singles pools are over. As of right now we're not even planning on doing doubles, though I'd like to if we have time.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's something you'd have to talk to the TOs about. They don't want us to start until singles pools are over. As of right now we're not even planning on doing doubles, though I'd like to if we have time.
I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I can only friendly/mm people...

If you can have it day2 I'll go for that.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Anyone who wants to team say it now, i think my partner might not be able to go anymore :(
Mintyflesh needs a partner

Someone help Slikvik and I think of a team name. He suck *** at coming up with them.
I'm amazing at team names. Most of them are dirty though, if you don't mind =/

-dead baby casserole
-Huge black dildo in my butt

I've always wanted a team named "team"... you can use it if you want.

Either a lot of people hate my team names or love them. They're yours if you like them :)

me and Holy's is "Turtles and Gyros and Lasers, oh my!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom