• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiammes

Smash Cadet
to give some credit to people who say m2k sandbagged to keep mk from being banned

Isai sandbagged to keep Caption Falcon from being banned

Magik0722

Smash Champion
the people saying m2k was sandbagging is really insulting to m2k that he would stoop to something like that, what has m2k ever done that would cause that suspicion the only significant behavior he has is not allowing his videos to be put up when he has the chance and that really only helps the pro banners by not allowing other metaknights to learn from them

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
M2K already said he wasn't sandbagging.

Ally did some crazy ****. I don't know how anyone could watch those videos and try to take that away from him. He played amazingly. It's really disrespectful to try to act like he only won because M2K was sandbagging. Not to mention the fact that he beat all those other people getting there.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

That's 'cause n*ggas act like a ***** can't get son'd once in a while. Did Jay even say that? (That's what I wanna know.) He be making some lame excuses for Melee, but not with his Brawl money. ***** f*cked up, pure n' simple! Quit being simp' *ss n*ggas.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol @ mk being their worst matchup

too bad lain ***** dojo then seibrik then m2k back to back to back all mks 3 in a row

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
That could be. Everyone has bad days. Doesn't make anything less of those who beat him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
MK isn't the ICs worst matchup. This isn't Brawl 8 months ago.

Master Raven

Smash Master
This game is still young. Matchups are going to wind up being revised a lot for a while. Snake vs DDD was like 65-35 DDD's advantage long ago and now people are beginning to realize it's a lot closer, if not dead even, for example.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Even though I was a sick dog at this tournament it was fun (and no I didn't have swine lol)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
funny thing, according to anther, m2k is nothing but sandbag. which means that if he makes it that far sandbagging he is a beast. no matter though ally is too good. looking forward to seeing him wreck the mwc as per usual.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I really don't think m2k would throw it. There weren't a lot of MK mains that placed on top. Also let's do a little math:

There were 200+ people (I'm basing it on 200 people exactly)
Singles fee was $10 meaning there was at least $2000 in the pot

1st gets 40% + $150 = $950
2nd gets 25% = $500

Does anyone seriously think someone would lose a chance to win at least $450 just to keep MK in?

uhhhhhh

for m2k? of course he would.

but that's only assuming that mk would be banned if he won, obviously MK wasn't going to be banned if m2k won this so it doesn't matter. but just saying...duh, anyone at his skill level would do something like that.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alirght UPDATES ON CREWS

NY/NJ IS IN FINALS

MD/VA vs Midwest/Canada is happening now

RESULTS UP IN 5 SECONDS

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
**** TX got ***** hard this tournament. ****ttttttttttttt

Let me degress. . . 'fore I do something.

Now, Homie! Homie! Ain't nobody talkin' 'bout Texas, *****! Where the f*ck you coming from talkin' 'bout texas!? Only two things come from Texas, *****... steers and queers.
Look... Somebody tell me something! Is they even a result thread yet? Lazy-*ss n*ggas... That's why half of y'all who attend college be flunkin' with yo' dumb*sses. On some I'll get a desk job at least based on my resume.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Lol ARROGANT is so weird yet funny <.<
He does craft each post with care tho and stays in character
I know I'm only egging him on and inflating his silly interwebz ego but oh well lol

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
The people saying m2k sandbagged to keep mk unbanned are just lulz. For one, most anyone with a ****ing brain has realized by now that mk will not be banned, and should not be banned. A lot of people play the best character in any fighting game, it's really not that outrageous to see a lot of MKs.

Also, nobody has yet pointed out the m2k does not NEED mk to win. m2k is top 3 in the world, at least, if MK was banned, he could continue ****** with whatever character he would choose next. The same is true for all meta knights that place in the top 5, top 10, whatever.

So he's going to sandbag, lose out on $450, so that his character doesnt get banned, so he can win more money later... Oh wait, he would win more money later anyways. Gtfo...

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
lol of course he didn't sandbag, but if lain hadn't sent him to losers I'm sure the results would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom