• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Regional Event #1: XI.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - Jun 7, 08

Brookman

Smash Hero
I liked it when inui stopped posting during melee cause he was bad. Can someone emberass him and make him stop posting again?

no offense inui

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brookman, it is posts like that that make me love you more and more. Miss you buddy!! lol

trademark0013

Smash Champion
^melee moneymatch?
beat his azz sean!!!
ill be here for this see everyone there
play me in melee, assuming u still play that
Anyways, it was pretty homo to make this a circuit event so last minute. My crew and I won't be able to come on such short notice.
johns
I liked it when inui stopped posting during melee cause he was bad. Can someone emberass him and make him stop posting again?
what r u talking abut? i love inui. inui logic has gotten me out of so many tight situations and makes me and zoso the best players in the world

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL!

I always bring my stickers :)

Alsoooo does anyone know the best way to travel from NYC to Wallingford? I'm trying to look it up, I'm assuming train, but directions would be helpful or suggestions. Please :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and Inui, your an idiot. You have zero clue of what your talking about. Go play Green Greens or something with your ignorant NJ smasher friends and stop ****ing posting in something your not attending.
Who are you?

What do you mean by playing on Green Greens? I prefer not having fifty bomb blocks fall on me at once and apples exploding in my face and killing me at low percent.

Aesir

Smash Master
I got an idea, why doesn't every shut up about it? Inui just because you're from NJ and come in saying "well you guys don't have spammer" who cares? If it's a problem then prove it.

It's really pointless until you prove other wise, all it does is create useless drama.

Cort

Apple Head
I'd say use a train, and get someone to pick you up from southern CT. Post in the CT thread or here asking for people in the new haven/milford area if they can pick you guys up

noodles

Smash Champion
lol i totally need a link to this

edit/ nvm found it, funny all i had to do was search swiftbass vs scar 5

trademark0013

Smash Champion
to everyone who i'm bringing tomorrow:

i have to go to ma homegirls grad party tomorrow night. i told her i'd be there around 6:30-7, so i need to leave then. i'll be back at around 11-12ish, so i dunno if u guys wanna stay there until i get back, me bring u back before i leave, or you go to somewhere else like silas's or PoF's until i get back
10 characters

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
yo, ok, how long should doubles last? And if it's at a reasonable time, should I bring my wii, or do we have enough? Cause i know i can't stay past 6:00.

Cort

Apple Head
doubles usually finished around 4-5 at the latest

Bring your Wii anyway, it's ok if you take if as you leave

Hoser

Smash Ace
So I'm not going to be able to make it. I can't get out of going to work, so I'll have to miss it, since I don't get out of work until 7:30am, and live up in Maine.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Cambriel if you do end up going, how many spots are open in your car and/or would you be willing to pick some of us up in topsham?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
<== needs a partner... for teams tomorrow.. if anyone else is looking for one...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i don't have stage filter, but if someone tells me how to get it i will do so and bring it because cort is the sheez neez

Top Bottom