• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Regional Event #1: XI.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - Jun 7, 08

Sir James

The Doctor
yo, it should be brawl, and that means you and I get to battle finally if you go, cause im going...but what time does it end?? I wish I wasn't a tourney-n00b!!
It depends on how many people are going to register for singles and teams. It looks like it will be a pretty good turnout. The event will probably end late at night. Maybe around 10 or 11?

By the way, does anyone need a partner for teams? I play Falco and G&W.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
so correct me if im wrong... this tournament will start with melee doubles and be followed by melee singles... then if theres time possibley a brawl tournament. MIright? roflmao

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Btw I can bring a wii+brawl to this. I'm pretty positive I'm going with Cat Fight and we're gonna team it up.

th0rn

Smash Lord
is it true that the venue is going to be filled with a bunch of stinky emo kids to play brawl... just to give cort his monthly paycheck?????

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I should definitaly have my car back by this, so I'm almost definitely gunna show for Esticle. Hopefully I can preform better than last time. Got a little more experience under my belt now.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ouch. Ouch. I'd say sure, except as you pointed out I'm not so awesome. Actually I might still say sure, ask me at the venue. Depends on how much the tiny check and paying for car repairs hurts me.

So look for good ole' Mr. Cuffs and ask to steal him money.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yo man, money is mad tight. I couldn't work this week save one day. And I'm paying bucko bucks to get the car fixed. Really shouldn't even be attending this tourney, with the venue fee on top of entry. But I wanna smash, tourney's are relaxing. Chillin' playing smash and all that.

But throwing more money... eh. Like I said, see how I'm feeling that day.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My goodness, what a very manipulative move Mr. Chains... very manipulative.

I'll take it if you don't mind me owing you money than.

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont think ill be able to come to this. if i do ill probably play friendlies all day

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
the train? this is sick because people from NY are making it here. I'm pretty sure you can't take the train directly to wallingford however....but considering you live in NY, driving wouldn't be awful.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
I drive, but I don't have a car at the moment. Long story short, I got to an accident with a parked car. Don't ask how, I just did not see that car parked there. How close is New Haven to Wallingford?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Sorry mdrn, apperently my computer has a bug because everything you post looks like this:

MdrnDayMercutio said:
John John John
God. I feel like Marty McFly getting called chicken. I'm down for the match. I think I said that already. But, you know, if you can manage to beat me(HAHA!!! I pretended to talk trash), I may have to owe you the money that's all.

Best 2/3 yadda yadda?

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
You actually can take the train from NY to this tourney. When they held a Gears tourney there was a team that came from NY by train. I don't really know what routes they took but you should call up the store and ask.

203-269-8000

Top Bottom