• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The game is all character matchups. The two characters you played I have an advantage over...
Garbage post.

Hi, you main Mario, bro. DK > Mario. Therefore beating any Mario in tournament is even less of an accomplishment, right?

Also............. too .............. many ............... ellipses ............ probably ........... bro ...........
YES. AWESOME.

I know the MK matchup really well.

I have beaten every MK I've faced in and out of tourney.

I'm not claiming to be a better player or know more about the game than him, or even say
I can place better in tourney. I was just simply stating that I can beat him if I were to face him. Unless he does gay counterpicks like DDD.

I outplayed him at CH3 when we faced in teams, and I'm sure I could do it again.
Garbage post v2.

Sounds like fighting words. Money match in the making.
Blinded arrogance strong enough to make BBrandon bust out the MM. TOO WEAK. Ether is gonna stomp on your head, and get all Will Smith on ya.

You gotta watch when you say your opinions cause crazy people in NJ "mainly Inui and DM" like to bust in and say their opinion which is probably false too and it'll end up in a page of argueing.

It'll be a page of cursing if your talking to DM. If anyone wants to do that they are more than welcome. DM wishes death upon people in the most funny ways.
Crazy people beat your garb falco, son.

Ultima scout is a terrible player.
65: Diem lol, you did NOT play. And thanks. I never really was truly able to get over your mockery at Terrabite 1, even though I beat your ZSS, until this tourney. Hearing from YOU that my game has been stepped up, possibly meant more than anyone else saying it. You know we all love you, and I really hope that you continue to make it out.
I never mocked you, bro. It was more me being busy, I never meant to make you feel out of place. I am glad you've stepped it up, though.

As for me coming out more, I wouldn't hold your breath. I'll be around, but not as much,

italiano!!
I love you.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dm: I have your watch. Come to another tourney so I can give it back to you.
If you're ****ing around, you're going to end up on my bad side. I miss that watch dearly, this is not a cool subject to drill around with mr yessums.

and if you do, you'll see me soon. <3333333

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
edit cuz this is more important

Sry dm i just wanna see you more :( i was jk but ya dont be mad i really didn't know it was that important :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Blinded arrogance strong enough to make BBrandon bust out the MM. TOO WEAK. Ether is gonna stomp on your head, and get all Will Smith on ya.
No nono no... I kill the bus driver...

I mean I was instigating the mm between Ultima and Inui.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
One of the people you challenged to MM's and couldn't seem to agree with on anything in relation to the game.
Did we play? If I did, I won 'cus I didn't lose any money minus the team entry and singles (lol).
Who are you and what did you look like? I don't remember new faces that easily, I have poor memory skillz.

EDIT)) I don't recall if I lost to anyone besides one friendly match which I did sooo badly in. As well, of course, as the tourney losses.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I outplayed him at CH3 when we faced in teams, and I'm sure I could do it again.
No, you lost the set and we outplaced you by a huuuuuuuge amount. I have vastly outplaced you in singles and teams both times we were at an event together.

You're not good at all. You're basing you being able to beat me based on you beating terrible Meta Knight players and supposedly outplaying me in a single teams match several months ago before I got a lot a better. That's a very idiotic way to judge things.

I competed evenly with the best Donkey Kong. Yours isn't anything to me.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol wow no this is like a late post but ya inui and ultimate scout are both cool guys no need for u both to be bitter. Inui it was a fun tourny and i would love to come to any of your tournies.

Also Ultimate scout is pretty **** in melee those games where fun made me wanna play that game again lol. LMAO at that brawl singles match. Playing you is fun. You should def come to NY for monthlies and play again.

Pirce 7D. ya man i know that game we played was mad late. No Johns but by time i finally got to play you in a friendly it was like 12 hours into the tourny for me i was there at like 10:30 practicin and warmin up in the morning CAUSE I AM HARDCORE LIKE THAT *Puts on game face* i mean we got the same placing lol i know for a fact i could have done better but yo we will get more matches at the monthlies in NYC and i will step it up Just for you *Winks* - no homo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't actually enjoy talking trash and being a jerk anymore, but I'm also not able to just ignore garbage like what UltimaScout posted.

"You competed evenly with the absolute best Donkey Kong in the world that destroyed me terribly and you outplaced me by a substantial and vast amount in both singles teams at two tournaments, but I think I can beat you based on me thinking I outplayed you in a single teams match three months ago."

That's basically what he said.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
w/e man its all good. just MM next time you see him at a tourny there will be others lol. Then you can finally settle this. Inui you all have to remember what game we are talkin bout. This is brawl where the skill range is much more mixed in. i mean like some random who never really played hard can win a tourny. look you just played meta for 2 weeks and got 2nd. Brawl anything can happen.

if you beat bum and bum is > than ultima which he is dk wise that doesnt mean ultima cant beat you. if it were melee that would be a different story. Also dk can be pretty gay with things like stage spiking and ya mk generaly has a hard time killing a dk that is good with di.

JUST MM it lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If the skill range was less, then the EXACT people I expected to place high wouldn't have ALL placed high. I wouldn't be able to threestock 90% of the people I play and M2K and Azen wouldn't be dominating everything all the time.

I knew what the top 5 would look like before the tournament even started, and all of those players were there. I then expected players like Keitaro and BlackWaltz to place 9th at worst, and they got 7th and 9th. Brawl's predictable now.

Randoms NEVER win tournaments and I may have only played Meta Knight seriously for a short period of time but I was already good at the game before I picked Meta Knight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't remember playing UltimaScout at CH3...
First round in teams. He randomly did okay in the very first match, lost anyways, lost the entire set, and ended up placing low while we got 5th and won the tiebreaker for money against Plank and Nacker LOL.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like MM's....

dmbrandon

Smash Master
lol wow no this is like a late post but ya inui and ultimate scout are both cool guys no need for u both to be bitter. Inui it was a fun tourny and i would love to come to any of your tournies.

Also Ultimate scout is pretty **** in melee those games where fun made me wanna play that game again lol. LMAO at that brawl singles match. Playing you is fun. You should def come to NY for monthlies and play again.

Pirce 7D. ya man i know that game we played was mad late. No Johns but by time i finally got to play you in a friendly it was like 12 hours into the tourny for me i was there at like 10:30 practicin and warmin up in the morning CAUSE I AM HARDCORE LIKE THAT *Puts on game face* i mean we got the same placing lol i know for a fact i could have done better but yo we will get more matches at the monthlies in NYC and i will step it up Just for you *Winks* - no homo
This is a garbage post.

im pretty sure ill mm any dk for any amount of money
Have you faced a serious dk, yet? It's no joke.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Super armor on DK's upB right? UpB out of shield I guess?
The super armour doesn't start fast enough.

Plank said:
im pretty sure ill mm any dk for any amount of money
Bum is on an entirely different level than every other DK. You're probably assuming you'd win just because teh_spamerer and I did and you underestimate NJ and think I suck because of MD/VA bias.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Did we play? If I did, I won 'cus I didn't lose any money minus the team entry and singles (lol).
Who are you and what did you look like? I don't remember new faces that easily, I have poor memory skillz.

EDIT)) I don't recall if I lost to anyone besides one friendly match which I did sooo badly in. As well, of course, as the tourney losses.
No we never played, you wandered off somewhere and I didn't see you again until crew finals.

"I don't remember playing UltimaScout at CH3...I don't mean anything negative by that, and who was his teamate?"

My partner was DK Smash...

and Inui if you mean took 3 stocks from you and snakee (down to just snake left at high % on last stock) solo with 2 stocks is "randomly ok", then sure. It is possible for people to have counter play styles.

Perfect example... In melee UmberonMow 4 stocks me everyday all day. Yet I can almost knock wife out of winners in bracket. I probably could if I faced him again and didn't choke.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
No, I just honestly don't think I would lose to any DK. He's extremely easy to edgeguard, big/gets ***** by tornado, easily combo'd, and since I play him as my 2ndary I know the character well. Chinesah also plays a lot of DK as well and I play with him a decent amount.

So yeah, I would MM any dk. And inui, I am also pretty sure anything you can do I can do better =)

Except maybe making johns, I'm good at those but that mountain climbing john was just ****ing epic.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
but if that was the actual reason, then who cares. **** happens.

people just want a reason to make fun of inui, but they go way overboard

you guys really can't see that? it's cuz you're all so used to doing it.

UltimaScout - just because you came close doesn't mean you're almost as good as the person or could probably beat them because the same could apply with how good they were playing. Let's say you got close palying at like 80%, what if he was playing at 60%. You know what I'm saying? That's why you can't just use that logic so often and judge so fast. I don't care though I do that too sometimes so w/e, but I'm just saying.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Meta Knight is the most fun character for me because I like being allowed to ATTACK a lot, and Meta Knight is the best character for that. Marth, Pit, Dedede, and Snake required too much boring camping.
You camped me......I liked that match though you tought me like
new thing's about MK's Proirity and Shield-Safeness.

Also About my loss to warm soda: I swear I gave him that match. I have No right to john but watch at the next tourney i will make a name that is remembered by most!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Anything that is a cross between Naruto and Bleach I tend to forget even if I know them.
It's like having, as Inui said, 'foxandfalcorock12910' as your name.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Inui can u put up i used lucario as well? Thanks. This whole tourney i used Rob the most so put him first, Marth second, Lucario third, Diddy last being i only used him 1 set with u.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
UltimaScout - just because you came close doesn't mean you're almost as good as the person or could probably beat them because the same could apply with how good they were playing. Let's say you got close palying at like 80%, what if he was playing at 60%. You know what I'm saying? That's why you can't just use that logic so often and judge so fast. I don't care though I do that too sometimes so w/e, but I'm just saying.
I feel ya. I am using that logic, I was doing pretty poorly. No sleep the night before yada yada. W/e no johns. I don't say stuff unless I truly believe it. (i.e. I am to pokemon what you are to smash ^_^)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hey NL your new gif is something i've done before also XD

i see for some reason it works well vs olimars and marth since they tend to di toward the stage more often then other characters

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
DMBrandon: This is a garbage post.

I just wanted to say i feel like your opinion has inspired me to be a better person and make better posts thanx for helping me see the light. I REALLY appreciate it. I will make sure everything will first pass your approval before posting, you know cause i am concerned as long as your happy.

:) KTHANXBYE

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I feel ya. I am using that logic, I was doing pretty poorly. No sleep the night before yada yada. W/e no johns. I don't say stuff unless I truly believe it. (i.e. I am to pokemon what you are to smash ^_^)
Really? What's your name in the Pokemon community?

Also some more shoutouts:

tehspammerer: Sorry I didn't really come up to you, I felt awkward but I'm a fellow FEFFer :p
Atomsk: I had never really heard of you before this tournament, but those friendlies we played the night before showed me your definitely one of the best in NJ. Hope to play you again next time we head out there
Wes: Dude just watching your matches made me freaking laugh so hard
Magus: Up B!
NinjaLink: Sorry we didn't have our match immediately I was sure Lucas entered me as my Smash name >_< GG, you really are one of the best smashers out there. I was pretty nervous going in XD
My Round Two opponent: oh why, why did i want to Snake ditto game one? XD Ohwell, ggs

Top Bottom