• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts =D

Spamerer - double peach < double Ness indeed :laugh: but dam who knew double kirby is almost as good as double fox :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. We should team more it was too much fun, m2/yoshi is too good. Stop f-airing me when I grab people for you :(

Crismas - :) always fun to team with you. LOL you thought I was stalking you when I saw you on the train ROFL. What an amazing coincidence ;) we got to blow up MK with kirby and his amazing friends :laugh:.

Yes - Why did we go dedede/snake? We shoulda went Icz/Falcon throughout the tournament :laugh::laugh:. I had unbelievable amounts of fun playing with you man. Wayyy too funny we needz to play moar in everythingz ;).

Magus - Stop teching. Hilarious falcon punch and nipple spike combos ;). Raaaaaaaape imo. Stop picking all high tiers and pick low tiers for a change, like falco :laugh:.

Sadahara desert - Good **** Inui you definitely repped some aspect about brawl that I don't know because I barely play the game and don't know it. :bee:

Bum - Yo bum, there was some guy at the venue dressed up like you saying he was bum man. I say you MM him:laugh:. *still can't believe you were there lolz* good **** play me in more friendlies next time :(.

Loooooooooooooord Knight - CC shining your recovery is fun :laugh::laugh:. Good **** playing melee I had so much fun playing you and your gay marth. Fawken SEXY MB combos plz show me moar next time ;) and stop perfecting people >_>.

Keitaro - Thanks for saving my life :) and good stuff for losing to NL again :).

Eazy - :laugh: "Im not gonna get gimped I'm gonna camp you so you have to fight me yo" *shoots a bunch of lasers, gets dash attacked, grabbed and gimped for his last 2 stocks anyway* :laugh:

LOL at you saying when I first met you I didn't even say hi I just gimped you ROOOOOFFFFFLLL.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: teh_spamerer nice stuff dude. hopefully we can do some for friendlies. i got to play you in crews but meh
2: Inui META KNIGHT FTW!!!!! good tourny, ill be back next time
3: Bum your dk is too good
4: Atomsk Stop making fun of me >.> good **** in doubles and crews
5: Snakeee you are 2-0 against me. Hopefully next time we played ill get you
5: NinjaLink too bad are DDD v.s Lucas match got stopped. good **** dude
7: ksizzle lol you from allisbrawl >.>
7: Keitaro omfg. You beat snakee and vex. you are good. good **** in crews
9: BlackWaltz ill see you around, sir.
9: Yes! YES! you and keitaros All is Melee team in crews is too good! If vex didnt SD in teams we would of beat you!
9: Eazy yo, too bad you didnt do crews with us
9: Vex you 2-1'd me >.> good stuff in doubles and teams.
13: ChromePirate lol you almost beat snakee! 1 hit away
13: Konata IZUMI = **** lol we need meta dittos
17: Blue great sonic, you almost beat vex
17: Will played you in teams. nice dk
25: UltimaScout thanks for the ride. ToS fo' life. Good **** in crewz!
25: Magus rapesauce in teams. good **** coming out for brawl
25: JG Wentworth good ****, you almost got me
33: Pierce7d lol at just quitting
33: umbra good stuff in crews
49: PRiDE ????? Yoshi is afriad of my Dedede????
65: Diem still ***** in teams
97: Ninja Edd you fail sir

Others:
Teczero- nice swallowcide in doubles. Hope to get more melee in next time i see you
Crismas- I love those stickers. Thanks. We need moar melee! <_<

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
my meta would **** u little boy. and i dont even main him. only for teams and against ddd, other metas, pit and falco. and good **** ninja edd.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lol blackwaltz, I'm the black guy who mmd u twice. 1ce with sheik 1ce with marth. We also talked about meta vs olimar for a bit.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I did so much stuff with diff people it was hard to remember everyone/everything.

I figured that was you, however, I didn't want to assume like that.
Also, in light of the new MM thing, I want to know who I took money from! ):

ADHD

Smash Hero
That tourney was really fun I can't wait for the next one and waltz i'm not going to dash attack your shield anymore :laugh:

I'll be better the next time! hey xzax

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Beautiful hospitality we were shown, check that out Wes.

We were basically the two funniest dudes there, and we ***** all of NJ in teams with the exception of a close set with the one NJ team that won it anyway (albeit with massive tornado and chaingrab spam). We still get not shoutouts? DA gets no love once again, s'ok though.

Seeing the singles results just made me wish I stayed for singles so I could have beaten Inui and atomsk as bad as I was doing in teams.

Don't worry, we don't like ya'll smelly a$$ Jersey trash anyway, so it's all mutual :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
7: Diem and Ether (dmbrandon and Turbo Ether) Me and this ****ing guy haven't been to a tournament since July. I've played maybe 6 hours since then, as well. Get at us.

Singles:
1: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) WTF!? Good **** spam.
2: Inui (Meta Knight) This means you beat BUM. Which blows my mind.
3: Bum (Donkey Kong) Grats on third and finally getting out of NY, son. too good.
4: Atomsk (Dedede) 4th? LMAO.
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) /miss you!
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong, R.O.B., Marth) **** ROB. Forever.
7: Keitaro (Falco) lalalalalalalalalalalala. I'm better than you are. lalalalalalalala
9: BlackWaltz I'm super super sad we didn't get to play. Next time.
9: Yes! My GW > your Falcon.
9: Eazy I'm better than you at melee. Next time, kid.
9: Vex 9th?! With ****ing Bowser?!?! TOO GOOD.
13: ChromePirate I went in thinking you were a joke player and I payed for it, but if you're gonna beat me, me sandbagging or not, you need to do better than 13th, son. Step it up! :D
13: rookie I still have no idea who this is!
13: Konata THIRTEENTHEHTHE!? YAYUHZ
17: Kai This guy was there?!?! WTF.

17: Will Why so serious, son? You need to lighten up for sure...
25: Rule34 This is not a good tag. It's not funny.
25: AAAA I love you, aaaaaa
25: UltimaScout Weren't you that kid talking way too much **** on Inui a few months back? LMAO.

33: Pierce7d You're better than 33rd, kid. No sleepy johns.

49: PRiDE ..wtf.

65: Diem yauhhhzzzz
97: Ninja Edd ftw.

I had an awesome time this weekend, man. It was good to see everyone again. I don't exactly think I'll be showing up every weekend, but I'll be around.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Metaknight syndrome dmbrandon? I play the same against all metaknights, they just run into the bananas... lol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I need to get started on KH 2, but this weekend makes we want practice smash moar.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Word, we gotta get more matches in next time. Every time you sat down at a tv for a friendly someone tried to kick you off for a tournament match.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)- great metaknight
2: Inui (Meta Knight)-<33 thanks for great tourney and good placing...so cute!
3: Bum (Donkey Kong)- just dam good. thanks for pointing out my mistakes
4: Atomsk (Dedede)- just too good! thanks for advice and good matches
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)- Great zamus!
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong, R.O.B., Marth)- love how you can use all characters so well.
7: ksizzle (Dedede)- =D
7: Keitaro (Falco)- very friendly and good smasher.. KEITARO TIME!
9: BlackWaltz- forgive me!! ='(
9: Yes!- im sorry i played so ghey ='(
9: Vex- nice meeting you man. great bowser. very friendly.
13: Konata- youve gotten way better TOO FUNNY!
13: iKon- glad you n ur bro made it but mk? we have too many of those =(
17: Gunblade- brendan, u did good in losers bracket but...ew lucas ew xD
17: Cable- use that advice from bum and get that dk to the top!
17: xzax- all is brawl XDD
25: JG Wentworth- S.W.R making a statement real slowly..good ****
25: Alzureo- good **** on almost beatin trevor
33: ErickGM14- erick my child XD well all get better dont give up!
33: Warm Soda- thanks for driving us there STEP UP THAT ROB!
49: Bleachigo- glad u n ur bro made it
65: Diem - it was nice seeing u again ur too funy!

really fun tourney will definetely be at the next one

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yea chill out dire every1 knows u and wes are beast... ppl are just too lazy to write real shoutouts so they copy in past the singles results then a shout out after that... im sure u woulda had some if u woulda entered singles

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Metaknight syndrome dmbrandon? I play the same against all metaknights, they just run into the bananas... lol
Don't get a big head, kid. Your diddy isn't anywhere near as good as ninja link's, and he couldn't touch me when we played. And that was awhile ago. It's been awhile since I've played anyone, let alone that little monkey, so my catching was off.

You have one good win, from what I understand, and I get to sully it by saying I wasn't even trying. Shame, isn't it?

Let the helium out, and make some friends.

BTW: NinjaEdd and NinjaLink both play diddy and are far more impressive then your generic silliness. Ninjas>pirates.

I didn't run into bananas. you threw them I always picked them up if I ran at them.

But please, judge me by that set. because when I show up randomly again in 5 months, and you've been sitting in front of your TV, making your diddy as polished as possible, I'll pop in and take you down a few notches without touching the game.

tsk tsk.

Edit: Eazy was a cool NJ peep, so not everyone xD
Hey, **** you dire. No shoutz? I'm not cool? fine. I'm gonna burn your house down.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
very angry i couldnt make this event.

inui- when did u start using mk...?
When he foudn out he had no chance of winning without a broken character =3

Oh lmao and Brandon, I don't count you because i've met you many a times before, you even came to NYC a few times.

You contain 10awesomes, so be smoov =3

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Dire- good **** in teams ma dude. Glad u came thru real talk.
Wes- ur a wack n!gga, cuz u blew me up when I transformed by accident. I can't forgive that kinda tastelessness lol
Ether- good matches bro mad fun playing u wen we got the chance.
Lk- havent seen u in forever, I ***** u in melee:)
keitaro- good sh!!!!t mad beast
Nl- relax ma dude forreal
Bum- good **** def great seeing u, ima hit up ny soon.
d1- where u at?
diem- good seeing u to man seriously

Sorry but I'm only shouting out people who are atleast half black or from new york. Diem confused? Go ask ur momma about it:)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol

Dire- good **** in teams ma dude. Glad u came thru real talk.
Wes- ur a wack n!gga, cuz u blew me up when I transformed by accident. I can't forgive that kinda tastelessness lol
confused? Go ask ur momma about it:)
sotp gettign dress in a mine field and **** like that wouldnt happen to you like that **** smash lets play some basketball. lol

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
thats sad.

playing a character because you have to.

i play mk because hes one of the most bad-*** characters ever in the nintendo series, and i enjoy playing him.

you should never play a character to just win..

well thats my opinion.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
thats sad.

playing a character because you have to.

i play mk because hes one of the most bad-*** characters ever in the nintendo series, and i enjoy playing him.

well thats my opinion.

Theres nothing wrong with playing a character just because the character is top tier to win or place high in tournaments.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO
No Just no teabags. You can't justify playing a broken character with omg i like him reasoning and look down upon someone who uses him to win. If you love meta so much play him in friendlies and get a meta poster for your bedroom. You can't agree a character is broken and clown someone form usin em when you do yourself. SO only people who like metaknight are allowed 2 **** tournies? gtfo

Wes- lmao u right u right battlefield aint no dressin room. But u must not have seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJpQBtRWVIA

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, I think you and Wes didn't get much shoutoutz cause you two didn't enter singles.
QFT

DireVulcan said:
My wallet doesn't care how I won LOL.

Tbagz said:
The point of entering a tournament is winning.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm gonna enter a tournament to have fun! I don't care that I'm paying $20 to do so, as long as I leave happy!

**** that.

Top Bottom