• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The game is all character matchups. The two characters you played I have an advantage over...
Meta Knight ***** Donkey Kong LOL. I beat Bum, and so did teh_spamerer, so what chance do you think you have against me if I beat the best DK on the planet?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
while it may be a lil farfetched for ultimascout to claim he can beat inui, there is technically a shot at it lol. not a very good one, but i guess one none the less. but the fact that he beat bum doesnt really help ultimas case lol.

and yea hes not some unknown kid, as he said he was most likely the oldest at the tourney lol, and hes been in the smash community for a while. just a bit newer so to say in brawl.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
since when does dk suck boss?

Ultimascout- Inui is right, how come you think you can beat em? I'm pretty sure bum is more experienced than you are so does that not mean anything to u?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
DK SUCKS in general beating a DK is no accomplishment.......no matter who uses him........

this game is to easy anyways......
Hi, you main Mario, bro. DK > Mario. Therefore beating any Mario in tournament is even less of an accomplishment, right?

Also............. too .............. many ............... ellipses ............ probably ........... bro ...........

boss8

Smash Hero
Hi, you main Mario, bro. DK > Mario. Therefore beating any Mario in tournament is even less of an accomplishment, right?

Also............. too .............. many ............... ellipses ............ probably ........... bro ...........
i mean..... chill man opinions really dont matter >_> y so serious???

and i can carless what tiers say......

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
since when does dk suck boss?

Ultimascout- Inui is right, how come you think you can beat em? I'm pretty sure bum is more experienced than you are so does that not mean anything to u?
I know the MK matchup really well.

I have beaten every MK I've faced in and out of tourney.

I'm not claiming to be a better player or know more about the game than him, or even say
I can place better in tourney. I was just simply stating that I can beat him if I were to face him. Unless he does gay counterpicks like DDD.

I outplayed him at CH3 when we faced in teams, and I'm sure I could do it again.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
"Also............. too .............. many ............... ellipses ............ probably ........... bro ..........."

Technically an ellipse is defined as "..." 3 periods.

"yea ultima MK is pretty predictable nowadays its starting to get boring and played out......"

Yeah... I mean it's like "I'm so good, watch me spam tornado against players I know are better than me."

Analogy Time!!!

MK Tornado Spam is to DDD Chain Grab
as
Inui is to (Insert synonym here)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I know the MK matchup really well.

I have beaten every MK I've faced in and out of tourney.

I'm not claiming to be a better player or know more about the game than him, or even say
I can place better in tourney. I was just simply stating that I can beat him if I were to face him. Unless he does gay counterpicks like DDD.

I outplayed him at CH3 when we faced in teams, and I'm sure I could do it again.
Sounds like fighting words. Money match in the making.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dont be bitter cuz u cant handle the DDD CG!! obviously they are overpowered, but play to win, I've gotten gayed by people countless times in tourney, like caveman at MLG NY opener, screwed myself over vs mango at pound3, lost 5000 dollars from bad day + horrible rules/luck at evo world, but there's nothing you can do to change it, so just find ways to win.

MK does not **** DK, inui you change your mind based on just your own experience lol, MK has a small advantage, bum just wasn't being smart vs tornado cept for the initial up DI in the beginning. Otherwise he just wasn't being smart vs the tornado.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
We called it out mad long ago, just never happened...
I'm still wondering why you put a shout out to me.. Who are you? :/

Also, Diem, did you ever see me do that in tourney? xD
I did it in one or two MMs and about three tourney matches total.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
inui if u can still use marth rematch and play well! Then bust out MK n I'll try to survive

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
MK does not **** DK, inui you change your mind based on just your own experience lol, MK has a small advantage, bum just wasn't being smart vs tornado cept for the initial up DI in the beginning. Otherwise he just wasn't being smart vs the tornado.
I'm not bitter about it. I don't take brawl all that serious. I have only been to 3 tournaments, and pretty much only play it at tourneys and when random people ask me to play. I don't play to win, I play pokemon to win... and I do just that.

I'm still wondering why you put a shout out to me.. Who are you? :/
One of the people you challenged to MM's and couldn't seem to agree with on anything in relation to the game.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You gotta watch when you say your opinions cause crazy people in NJ "mainly Inui and DM" like to bust in and say their opinion which is probably false too and it'll end up in a page of argueing.

It'll be a page of cursing if your talking to DM. If anyone wants to do that they are more than welcome. DM wishes death upon people in the most funny ways.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't live in NY, noob.

I'm too lazy to do shoutouts, but basically everyone I was talking to, good ****.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
First and foremost, as much as I do enjoy and love NJ, I must give priority to shouting out NY, as they taught me Smash before NJ's scene was as accessible to me as it is now (NY public transportation is win). Really, to see Crismas (who I didn't really play or talk to at all, but she's mad cool anyway) Alex, Bum, Ninjalink, Wes, Dire, and Snakeee really made this tourney super fun for me. I love all of you so much. Wes, you're too funny, I hope I never have to fight you in tourney, because I'll just be LMAO the whole time. As it stands you beat me in a MM with Sonic. Too good. You really helped to level my head and remind me that yeah, I have graduated at a player, and am capable of great things, but I really need to step it up and learn so much more. I MAY be coming out to the city on Friday, and I'm DEFINITELY going to the Monthly on the 18th, so I hope to see all of you there, and I miss you all again already.

1: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) Ugh, I only got to play you once. Hopefully I'll see you at Rutgers on Thursday (if that beef is dead by now). You're my target to surpass.
2: Inui (Meta Knight) I must admit, you have served as an inspiration to me, and lately, you've easily been one of my favorite people. Everyone else needs to hop off your ****, and realize that you are simply a good player, and you're a cool guy on top of that. It's not just Metaknight. You have to be smart. You're still learning, too, but I'll catch up, AND I'm not switching to MK.
3: Bum (Donkey Kong) OMG, you traveled. And better than that, it was to me! YAY! (no homo)
4: Atomsk (Dedede) Good **** son. Win the next one. Just step it up a bit more, and figure out Tornado. Try more pivot grab.
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) Again, I somehow manage not to play you, but it was good to see you again.
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong, R.O.B., Marth) You're a genius, and your Marth is a huge inspiration to me, as well as your whole playstyle. Regular Toon Links don't even come close to beating me. Thanks for reminding me I have so far to go.
7: Keitaro (Falco) I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS play so horribly against you. It really frustrates me, because I have so much respect for you as a player, and a person. Imma try and show you what I'm capable of, and what the hype is about on Thursday.
9: BlackWaltz You're too good man. Good **** in teams with Blue.
9: Yes! How did you turn out even cooler than I expected? I didn't think that was possible.
9: Eazy NEED MORE PLAYTIME! TOO FUN!
13: rookie Wow, not bad at all. I should've actually tried just to outplace you though :-P
17: Kai We really didn't talk or play much, sorry I was running around trying to catch up with NY. Good stuff placing 17th with Sonic
17: Blue If you dare quit, I'LL BITE YOUR NOSE OFF.
17: Gunblade Seriously. Stop Fsmashing so much. It hurt my eyes.
17: Munk Eh, not bad. You're growing better at an exponentially fast rate. Hurry up and catch me.
17: xzax Really great to meet you in person.
17: Will I'll try to be over my DK phobia next time I see you.
25: Rule34 Eh, I hope no hard feeling that I threw our tourney match. LOL at your rapeness placing 25th with Falcon though. Good stuff. I'm sorry I had to run before our MM, but I won't forget, and we'll meet again. Train, and get much better, so that I have a challenge robbing you of a buck ;)
25: bschung Eh, you could do better than this. But good stuffs all the same. Tornado is gay.
33: Pierce7d Eh, if only you would fully apply yourself, and finish the **** tourney instead of quitting halfway, you've made top 10. You're such a scrub.
33: umbra WTF. STEP IT THE HELL UP!
33: theDoom Good stuffs Doom. I hope you were watching my matches against awesome people, so you could learn what I'm really about.
33: Knightmare Eh, not bad. Step it up a bit to be ZB.
49: PRiDE I really wish you would've accepted my offer. I really hated doing that y'know.
49: Benzaa How did we not play?
49: ryko I know it was a bad day for you. I'm sorry. Don't get discouraged though. You're too epic for that.
49: Punishment Divine ****, I was supposed to help you evolve your Marth. I wish you'd approached me sooner. I'm sorry man. It was great to meet you though.
65: Diem lol, you did NOT play. And thanks. I never really was truly able to get over your mockery at Terrabite 1, even though I beat your ZSS, until this tourney. Hearing from YOU that my game has been stepped up, possibly meant more than anyone else saying it. You know we all love you, and I really hope that you continue to make it out.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Haha it's all good Pierce. I was a little nervous about asking who you were at first haha if you go to the next one, I'm most likely going. I also picked up on some stuff just from watchin your Marf :O

Haha and Will is looking forward to the next time he plays you as well, he was very impressed with how you **** Snakes so hard.

Great meeting you d00d

PRiDE

Smash Lord
goooooooood LOOORRRDDD. I am not the oldest smasher out there!!!

Top Bottom