• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, Oct. 4th

Inui

Banned via Warnings
but if that was the actual reason, then who cares. **** happens.

people just want a reason to make fun of inui, but they go way overboard

you guys really can't see that? it's cuz you're all so used to doing it.

UltimaScout - just because you came close doesn't mean you're almost as good as the person or could probably beat them because the same could apply with how good they were playing. Let's say you got close palying at like 80%, what if he was playing at 60%. You know what I'm saying? That's why you can't just use that logic so often and judge so fast. I don't care though I do that too sometimes so w/e, but I'm just saying.
QFT

Thanks, Jason.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
DMBrandon: This is a garbage post.

I just wanted to say i feel like your opinion has inspired me to be a better person and make better posts thanx for helping me see the light. I REALLY appreciate it. I will make sure everything will first pass your approval before posting, you know cause i am concerned as long as your happy.

:) KTHANXBYE
kthanxbye? Are you a 15 year year old wanna be gothic *****? I mean, with a name like Knightmare, I'd assume you're not far off.

Another garbage post, pointed out by diem. Get lost.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
kthanxbye? Are you a 15 year year old wanna be gothic *****? I mean, with a name like Knightmare, I'd assume you're not far off.

Another garbage post, pointed out by diem. Get lost.
i am not gothic nor 15, i just dont appreciate u judging my post like that. i didnt direct anything to u so u can mind your own ****. i dont need your approval on making posts so step off, relax and worry about your own posts i aint got problems with anyone nor do i argue online so i am now officially squashing it.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i am not gothic nor 15, i just dont appreciate u judging my post like that. i didnt direct anything to u so u can mind your own ****. i dont need your approval on making posts so step off, relax and worry about your own posts i aint got problems with anyone nor do i argue online so i am now officially squashing it.
What a baby post. That **** was straight four years old.

We should change this dudes title to smash toddler.

GARBAGE POST>

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Really? What's your name in the Pokemon community?

Also some more shoutouts:

tehspammerer: Sorry I didn't really come up to you, I felt awkward but I'm a fellow FEFFer :p
Atomsk: I had never really heard of you before this tournament, but those friendlies we played the night before showed me your definitely one of the best in NJ. Hope to play you again next time we head out there
Wes: Dude just watching your matches made me freaking laugh so hard
Magus: Up B!
NinjaLink: Sorry we didn't have our match immediately I was sure Lucas entered me as my Smash name >_< GG, you really are one of the best smashers out there. I was pretty nervous going in XD
My Round Two opponent: oh why, why did i want to Snake ditto game one? XD Ohwell, ggs
Tim :dizzy:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao @ dmbrandon, as usual

It's a shame Dark.Pch wasn't here to get top 10 with Peach.

He has done it before at one of my events, so... Maybe.

Ussi, when is me vs Bum going to be up? I see everything else but that so far. D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I know right?
Screw you boy. Peach all the way.

It's a shame Dark.Pch wasn't here to get top 10 with Peach.

He has done it before at one of my events, so... Maybe.
I was at Mass Madness 12. I got 9th out of 65. I would have gone to this but I heard about Mass Madness before this. So it was only right to go there. I can never seem to do better than 9th. Best I ever did was 7th and that was at one weeklie in july. But I dont play to win. I only play Peach so yea that ain't happening. I get counterpicked easy and its over for me. But I do play to place. As long as I hit 7th or better I really don't care for winning tournies. But 9th is not to bad nether even though that is not placing. But getting that just going all Peach in a lot of people in it is just as goof for me.

I also made 21 bucks in money matches beating this snake, This Meta that got one place higer than me, and a DK. So I left pretty happy :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Edreess got 7th/112 at HOBO 11 going all Peach, so Peach can do well indeed.
Hell yea, Edreese Is a freaking Beast with Peach. Peach is way better than people give her credit for. She is hard to win with put you gotta put in that work. And Edreese does it everytime.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
<3 Penn and Teller, seriously. Watch some of their other stuff, Inui, it's funny as hell.

Top Bottom