• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
uhhh i may need housing else where............

i dont wanna ruin yalls "happy time"

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I don't know why everyone is getting pumped to lose to me. And since Wyatt is getting second under me, no one here is making money.

OH! That's why you're all excited for low tiers and doubles! I get it now. Oh well, too bad I'm winning low tiers too. At least Kai will be able to place second and make some money. The rest of you are just hyped for no reason.

*confused*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't know why everyone is getting pumped to lose to me. And since Wyatt is getting second under me, no one here is making money.

OH! That's why you're all excited for low tiers and doubles! I get it now. Oh well, too bad I'm winning low tiers too. At least Kai will be able to place second and make some money. The rest of you are just hyped for no reason.

*confused*
nah you just won't enter again cuz you're scared :laugh:

Palpi

Smash Hero
I know! I get a lot of Ness experience too. I don't know what happened. It was just my nerves from fighting thegreatzucco :) and obviously he is a better player, though I still think it could've closer xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know! I get a lot of Ness experience too. I don't know what happened. It was just my nerves from fighting thegreatzucco :) and obviously he is a better player, though I still think it could've closer xD
I just camp with f-air because it beats all of his moves. Grab release --> jab is useful. Jabbing is always great when he hits your shield or is open for it. I get him in the air, wait for him to use his double jump, and then follow him. Ness has no moves to beat Ike's u-smash so he has to airdodge and hope you miss, lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333

Low tiers or regular doubles.
up to you, im sure we would do good in either:)

Zucco, I need to play your Ness with Ike again, I felt that our match could've been a lot closer, but your ness is too good anyways :)
Just......watch Inui play me in low tiers, he understand what to do against me.
I beat it 3-0 at your tournament the other day with Ike. <3
Ike vs Ness makes me cry sometimes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll just have to agree with you on that.
Yeah, lol.

Ike can't escape Ness's pressure once Ness starts hitting Ike with stuff at low percent, meaning you can get big combos early on that lead to a nice percent advantage or an edgeguard. Ness ***** Ike's recovery with his B moves.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yeah, lol.

Ike can't escape Ness's pressure once Ness starts hitting Ike with stuff at low percent, meaning you can get big combos early on that lead to a nice percent advantage or an edgeguard. Ness ***** Ike's recovery with his B moves.
once I figure out how to get past the Fair camping on time without getting jabbed in the face maybe ill beat you. I understand what I can do to you once I get in, but getting in is my biggest problem vs you.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
once I figure out how to get past the Fair camping on time without getting jabbed in the face maybe ill beat you. I understand what I can do to you once I get in, but getting in is my biggest problem vs you.
Uh, try running up, powershielding, then nair out of shield

^_^ might work, or just grab after the powershield.

Ike's fair is overrated.

daisho

Smash Lord
It starts when it starts. I hate these questions. ^_^

If you want things to go quickly, bring set-ups, since we'll have a ton of room for them.
I apologize for asking this question, I understand how its annoying.

I am only asking because there is no way I can get there before 7 and am trying to figure out if it is worth it to come.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
*Scouting thread*

Maybe able to come to this if Will drives me :)

Teammate Any ******?

EDIT1 : Ohhh shiet DugFinn is gonna be at this lollolololol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Listen here, you fruit punch stained paper towell. I'm the greatest thing to ever walk the earth. A charlatan like yourself is leagues behind my greatness

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled up knots.

... okay so I might've stolen that from "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" but I find that it most definitely still holds true.

Top Bottom