• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need a good teammate for a change. I would like to keep playing teams. it is fun. but keep getting screwed over all the time with people I team with.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I need a good teammate for a change. I would like to keep playing teams. it is fun. but keep getting screwed over all the time with people I team with.
Get one early, dude. Plenty of good players are available. Atomsk and I can vouch for your skill if people don't think you're good enough.

low-tiers singles / doubles then regular singles and doubles. (fairly sure)
Yup.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i thought it was low tier doubles then low tier singles then regular doubles then regular singles

Rhyme

Smash Lord
My initial thought was to offer teaming with you, but then I realized that A) I doubt you'd want to team with me since I don't have good tournament standing and B) neither of our characters are known for KO power. However, I would like to get a few doubles friendlies in with you at some point if you're up to it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get one early, dude. Plenty of good players are available. Atomsk and I can vouch for your skill if people don't think you're good enough.
If I am not one of these high tier players or one of these big names, Top players won't care to team with me cause of my character or etc. Only one person went out thier way to do that. And that was foward for SNES. But he could not make it.

Thanks but don't stress it. I giving up on that.

My initial thought was to offer teaming with you, but then I realized that A) I doubt you'd want to team with me since I don't have good tournament standing and B) neither of our characters are known for KO power. However, I would like to get a few doubles friendlies in with you at some point if you're up to it.
I am not like most people. if you are a good team partner at know your **** I will team with you.And I don't care what character I team with. I have teamed with random characters and hacked it. I know how to play in teams. I would like to be know as a team pro-Am but never get that chance cause I get screwed alot in teams.

Trust me, characters don't matter to me. We make it work. If anything we can do team friendlies and see how that works out.

Dark.Pch, team with me, the MD player
I don't know who you are or anything about you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
About to bring my son Jizzhut (Jhut) and team with him for this.

We WILL **** ANYONE UP :)

daisho

Smash Lord
Lol. My Kirby is stupid, and that's all I have to say about that.

I like teaming with DK too. Maybe I can find a DK while waiting for D.Pch's answer. ; )
I play DK... then again I won't be there for doubles so that won't be very helpful.

Top Bottom