• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah. I got nervous and messed that edgehog up 'cause Malcolm said "HE GON' MESS UP THE SPIKE!", lmao! My hands were also kinda wet from that water I had, but oh well. It was $0 draft crews, lolololol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Lol I meant that Bleachigo hypes himself up, making himself seem like he's a much better player than what he shows.

If you mean how I hype myself up during a tournament, in all honesty, I really don't. If you recall, after JG/Me lost to Izumi/Rule 34, I got really depressed because I lost to Jiggz again. Before I played Shadow I said "F*CCCKKKK!" assuming I had no chance whatsoever. I guess I usually go into every match either not thinking anything or feeling sad/upset.
Wow... emo much.
I just like joking around. I don't like letting this game get to me so if I smile and yell "Legendary!", its all good. Like some I do get mad when I lose but I only show it when I know I could've won. I won't make excuses when someone flat-out outperformed me.

Also Inui the only reason Low Tiers is the reason is because my friend Red-X drives me, and last time we got home at 2am, and he then said "I'm not driving back there to watch 8 hours of low tiers ever again" I just called him just to make sure and :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Except no maps! Mantis gave you that name!

^_^
haha, yeah

Also Inui the only reason Low Tiers is the reason is because my friend Red-X drives me, and last time we got home at 2am, and he then said "I'm not driving back there to watch 8 hours of low tiers ever again" I just called him just to make sure and :(
oh

my

GOD

You miserable, stupid, ignorant pieces of GARBAGE.

I said MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY times that there will be twice the amount of set-ups at this event, if not more, and the last event only ran slowly because of a lack of set-ups.

That same thing happening again is impossible if people just bring set-ups and Xyro and DugFinn help me run the event.

Why do you people make me repeat myself so much?

Expect around 20 set-ups at this if people actually bring some.

WIIS ARE IMPORTANT! I HAVE LIKE SIX TVS ON MY OWN BUT ONLY ONE WII!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Expect around 20 set-ups at this if people actually bring some.

WIIS ARE IMPORTANT! I HAVE LIKE SIX TVS ON MY OWN BUT ONLY ONE WII!

I have stopped bringing equipment with me because A) one or two bucks isn't worth lugging it around and B) compensation is only if it gets used. I'm surprised at how many TOs use the strategy above and honestly expect that people will bring setups.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I have stopped bringing equipment with me because A) one or two bucks isn't worth lugging it around and B) compensation is only if it gets used. I'm surprised at how many TOs use the strategy above and honestly expect that people will bring setups.
So what do you want then? We'll DEFINITELY use your Wii. Wiis are the biggest problem.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I will most likely be bringing my wii.

:093:

Max Ketchum

Imo, the only textures on should be making Sonic/Lucario/other characters match their team colors.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i could put no tripping.. but i thought thats against the rules??

my textures do that, they have an actual red, green lucario.. and same for sonic.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i could put no tripping.. but i thought thats against the rules??
I think it's encouraged actually. I dunno, wait for Inui to respond on that.

my textures do that, they have an actual red, green lucario.. and same for sonic.
No thx, if it's not shadow, super sonic, or metal sonic, the sonic texture hack is useless imo. I'm looking forward to our mm btw. I think we're gonna have a good set

Max Ketchum

Yeah Kid, if you could take the textures that weren't for those specific colors off, that'd be really great.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
well thats wat i meant.. theres knuckles as red sonic and eagle as green sonic i think, that wat u mean?
yea i am too, 5 bucks =) want it to be?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well thats wat i meant.. theres knuckles as red sonic and eagle as green sonic i think, that wat u mean?
yea i am too, 5 bucks =) want it to be?
Leave it all on. Knuckles is a good team identifier and if you have cool ones I'd like to use the wii in mm's with shadow metal sonic etc.

Yes $5 is my preferred amount. If it's cool with you of course.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You probably don't want my Wii anyway. It has overheated a couple times, so I wouldn't consider it reliable.

Venue used to get waived for a full setup, but that has dropped to a dollar or two per item. What ever happened to the good ol' days?
I guess for a full set-up that we get to use the WHOLE DAY (people often leave early, taking set-ups) can get you the whole venue fee waived.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I shall bring myself and my entertaining racial comments to lol with Inui about, my smug attitude towards things I dislike for dave to lol at, and the ridiculous nicknames I have for people for everyones enjoyment. Free venue fee for life :)

Top Bottom