• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lame, why do things have to change :[

Well make this one count hardcore then, it's gonna be epic.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I... I didn't know you had those feelings for me... but in a world like this, a chubby black man and equally chubby white man making love would not be forgiven, just wait for me... a little longer.. just, a little longer <3

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
You definitely know Xyro from the SBR. >_>;

DugFinn is his cohost.
Not one bit of sarcasm nor any trace of a Phoenix Wright gif...
Today is truly a dark day in the life of Inui.

So like... she's hot, don't know who she is, but hotness nonetheless.
Yeah... I really missed the Phoenix Wright gif :x

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
When you move out you still won't be too far from the hotel right Inui? Maybe you can work out some type of deal with the owners, or whoever you have to speak too in order to still use the venue without losing money after venue fee is taken care of.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow really we cannot work out a deal...I mean Apex 2 stuff is coming together and we def gotta make that happen for all the smashers out there.

to elaborate what greg was trying to imply...

Dugfinn is only known by people who know her and people that attend her tournaments ( aka TEXAS ). So not many people will know who she is. Xyro is a good TO but at the same time rarely posts outside his region as well. It is like saying that Bruce Timm was coming to my tournament... no one knows who Bruce Timm is really but if I said Chrisitian Bale they would know cause he starred in films ( most known for Batman ).

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
wow really we cannot work out a deal...I mean Apex 2 stuff is coming together and we def gotta make that happen for all the smashers out there.

to elaborate what greg was trying to imply...

Dugfinn is only known by people who know her and people that attend her tournaments ( aka TEXAS ). So not many people will know who she is. Xyro is a good TO but at the same time rarely posts outside his region as well. It is like saying that Bruce Timm was coming to my tournament... no one knows who Bruce Timm is really but if I said Chrisitian Bale they would know cause he starred in films ( most known for Batman ).
Well not necessarily...I think a better example for the point you're trying to make would be saying a famous European actor is coming to your tournament, but no one knows who he is cause we're American lool.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
probably but I like bruce timm...if it wasnt for him we would not have batman/superman/justice league/teen titans/ DCAU so ya :)

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Quick reminder - We are one month away from this event. As of right now, the following people are going with me:

Candy
ESOJ
Korn
Boss
EE
PS/Logic
Chu
Meep
Tant

Those that I've listed need to confirm with Candy, ESOJ, or myself that you're still coming. This is important as we decide how much everyone will chip in for gas as well as how many vans we will be taking.

Anyone else from MD/VA still interested in going, let me know.

Lobos

Smash Master
Chaos I still might interested but only if esoj teams with me. Hit my aim up whenever...

Tell esoj I still hate him!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
this tourney is gonna suck

but i'm gonna go anyways cuz i don't have a job
I was gonna ask for friendlies, but would a MM be more enticing since you have no other income? : )

I'll also be looking for MMs or extreme friendly from players of a few other characters: Falco, Wario, Kirby, Pika, Olimar, Diddy, ICs, maybe D3 if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. I can't get to many tournaments anymore, so got'ta make the best of my time at each one, ya' know? I will be using Suited Samus btw, and you can't change your character. :p

*Edit: Rookie and Umbra, I would specifically appreciate some friendlies from the two of you.

Not one bit of sarcasm nor any trace of a Phoenix Wright gif...
Today is truly a dark day in the life of Inui.
LMAO. We should chill if you go.

Conti

Smash Ace
I'm There :)
w00t w00t... hopefully i dont repeat what i did at apex [Lost every set -_- it was my 1st tourny ever... i used MK :/ ]
Rep'n diddy this time around, look for a kid in skinny jeans, p00p loads of purple and a fitted hat {gotta match my diddy} ... :)
Team D.D.D.D.K. =] (DDD Diddy)
You can give me a high five if u want, cuz ill give u a high five back :D
IM LOOKIN TO DO AS MANY FRIENDLIES AS POSSIBLE, I DONT GET TO PLAY ANY GOOD CHARACTERS OTHER THEN MY FRIENDS D3...
I dont have a wii and i get to play like once a week, when i went to Apex my skill doubled in like a day... so i really want to see if i did get better... and wanna keep gettn better

EDIT: Lol at name of tourny, its genius... JEWWWWWWZ :p
[im not racist]

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm There :)
w00t w00t... hopefully i dont repeat what i did at apex [Lost every set -_- it was my 1st tourny ever]
Rep'n diddy this time around, look for a kid in skinny jeans, **** loads of purple and a fitted hat... :)
Team D.D.D.D.K. =] (DDD Diddy)
You can give me a high five if u want, cuz ill give u a high five back :D
$5 mm Diddy vs Sonic?

Conti

Smash Ace
$5 mm Diddy vs Sonic?
Lol, ill be lucky if i even get the money to pay for myself at the venue [no job {fkn economy im applyin everywherez}, kicked out of my house, my friend is most likely paying for me] if i get some spare money, sure... why not :)

I'll also be looking for MMs or extreme friendly from players of a few other characters: Falco, Wario, Kirby, Pika, Olimar, Diddy, ICs, maybe D3 if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. I can't get to many tournaments anymore, so got'ta make the best of my time at each one, ya' know? I will be using Suited Samus btw, and you can't change your character. :p
I'll play you, never played samus like ever in brawl... but itll prob be a friendly tho cuz im poorz :(

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
sergio we should team and ****.

im going to be so pro when this tourny comes up.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, ill be lucky if i even get the money to pay for myself at the venue [no job {fkn economy im applyin everywherez}, kicked out of my house, my friend is most likely paying for me] if i get some spare money, sure... why not :)

I'll play you, never played samus like ever in brawl... but itll prob be a friendly tho cuz im poorz :(
I'll MM your Diddy with my Ness or Wolf.

Top Bottom