• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EASTERN INVASION 3 - In Perth, no one can hear you scream. (January 7th-9th 2011)

Splice

Smash Hero
I found Corpses joke funny.

I hope he comes to Robocop he's real laid back, we had good chats <3

MTGod

Smash Champion
Flashbacks to "Why aren't you at Andre's when it's only three doors down?" spring to mind :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well I'm not gonna take that post seriously then Meta. :mad088:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I probably meant that.
I say queer things when I'm tired.
But I live in Adelaide, all you have to do is point that out and it's insult enough. ^_^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Adeladors aren't that bad, the guys from @M were awesome :(

Also, Perthites =/= Perthasites XD

Muzga

Smash Ace
im kinda spewing about missing the creation of this thread.
I promise to deliver housing, funtimes, more PEATMAD and another cool guy for those of you who weren't at squat to meet.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
yo Andre, if i can i'll plan on staying at yours for the course of EI3.
if i'm not already in perth with pete
or if im not staying with Amy :o. im pretty sure she'd love to come along to EI3.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Its quite clear that she wants you all to herself, otherwise youd be able to join us this weekend:p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Am i allowed to advertise this in other countrys like America?

I want lain and M2K and Ally and Jash and ADHD all to be at this.
sorry to dissapoint alzi, but I really doubt they would even consider coming, although it would be really awesome if they did.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Important Update! The discussions with the European smasher are nearing an end, and its looking quite likely that he'll be coming. So, get hype. :D

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
Just give him enough weed and he can wish himself there.

The higher he is the more amazing he gets.
i will officially shout lain a cone if he comes.....*hopes this makes him come* lololololololololol

also i wish this was closer, wayyyyyyyyy 2 long to wait :(

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah just tell him we have mad hydro and he should be bounding across the ocean_ Won't even need to pay for his airfare then_

I'd like to point out that i will be organising a film crew for all 3 days, soaking up atmosphere, gathering interviews and catching all the highlights of the event_ I will then be looking into distribution to all the people in the scene who are interested_ Costs etc will have to be decided, should find a way to get it real cheap to distribute_

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Australian Uni games: September 26 - October 1
Robocop: October 1 - Ocotber 3...

whoooo, cutting it close...

PS - EI3 current date is ****.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Complaining about distance or flight costs when a) you have just under a years notice and b) Perth is currently making the effort to have regular attendance to at least 2 nationals a year, is an invalid reason and just shows laziness, arrogance and fear for Corpsecreate_

Come get the crown back or die trying ;)

Cao gets where we are coming from date wise_ It's going to be a boozy and floozy 9th Jan 2011_

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah the laziness part is true...........me arrogant? thats my brother lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You know you want to Tibs. I really want to see you and Sam again, was too epic.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
And everyone wants to see Quetzacoatl beat me; that's like... Feri's dream matchup! Stitchfaces and bombs for everyone!

Alzi

Smash Master
And the best part if you come here is that you get to see me. You might seem me at Thriller but man you would be wanting to see me over and over. ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
And everyone wants to see Quetzacoatl beat me; that's like... Feri's dream matchup! Stitchfaces and bombs for everyone!
I'd kill to watch you and Quetz play lol, he's really rusty though from playing brawl peach :p no johns I guess

Bob that filming stuff you're gonna do will be wicked I can I can imagine all sorts of possibilities for it to notify people that don't go about the event. We could have the matches w/commentary and have the winners of the tournaments interviewed by video and stuff. The list doesn't stop lol

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah i will be organising it with my fellow school mates closer to the event_ We will compile a list stating all possible avenues we need to cover etc_ As you mentioned, i aim to make this for anyone interested who didn't attend and also to display what the Australian smash scene is becoming so would be great to see a massive turnout_

I would bring a video camera to Robocop but i don't have my own personal one yet and i doubt the uni would let me borrow it unless i don't tell them what it's for >_> Hit me up closer to it if you're interested on interviews etc Cao and i will see what i can a hold of_

Tibs didn't say you were arrogant just people in general they were some reasons_ Arrogant ****er_ :p

Top Bottom