• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
kk im sorry too :) i really like to get along with low/mid tier uses like urself, and plus its toon link, my main 2, hope to see u there and mabye have doubles together if there are some, we gotta wait and see
Low tiers ftw.

The best match I've ever had was against a toon link. :p it was awesome... we were at like 210% damage and camping so bad to not get hit. xD

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
kk im sorry too :) i really like to get along with low/mid tier uses like urself, and plus its toon link, my main 2, hope to see u there and mabye have doubles together if there are some, we gotta wait and see
Yea same dont worry about gettin along with me im usually a nice guy my best mate is a falcon player aswell so yea low/mid tier ftw

But yea i'll team up with ya ^^ show the snakes who the real terrorists are ',; )

Low tiers ftw.

The best match I've ever had was against a toon link. :p it was awesome... we were at like 210% damage and camping so bad to not get hit. xD
Haha was that me i know we had one rlly close match back when we first met probs our first time to fight each other characters so we didnt know wtf to do

Yeniths

East Midlands!
[/troll]

Yen, you okay with housing me the friday? A LOT of a people seem to be requesting housing.

And if anyone along the lines of Blinky, Fuzzy, Aiko, etc are coming along to this, I am REALLY going to need that Friday practice, else I am going to get creamed in the rankings. (not that I care, it's all in good fun anyway)

Aurorean, are you coming over the friday or the saturday? We could get a lot of good practice in if you come the Friday. :)

Housing will go to those who travel the furthest, but you still should be ok with staying.

Kira! if you come im teaming with you:)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Dude, you have any idea how far I travel?

3 hours. I rest my case. =7

edit

team battle! I need to practice team matchups, since swithe is more hellbent on beating his own team-mate up and camping Kirby's "hiiiiiii!" taunt than helping. lol
(yen and calzorz will know who I mean. heh.)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Dude, you have any idea how far I travel?

3 hours. I rest my case. =7

edit

team battle! I need to practice team matchups, since swithe is more hellbent on beating his own team-mate up and camping Kirby's "hiiiiiii!" taunt than helping. lol
(yen and calzorz will know who I mean. heh.)
Lmao xD i feel sorry for u sometimes kmac he always team kills u haha ! but yea housing would be cool george if i could? wana brawl all night :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yes im aware lol, obvious londoners will be traveling further and anyone else that comes, I know Blinky and Aiko both have to make a long journey themselves, but as i said it should be fine, same goes for you Calzorz aswell :). I will make a player list soon and any extra details about the players, such as if they require housing or not.

I'll probably need around £2-5 from everyone for venue costs. I may need people to bring a few setups, I should have 4-5 TVs for this also.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Whats with all the brawl talk and the lack of melee talk. For that when I get there I will be going all fox and ****** everyone as punishment, luckily my punishment will help you get better at smash so you can't complain.
Will there be melee crews cos I wouldn't mind doing everyone vs me lol jkin but I still wanna do crews.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
We will probably have time either the friday or the saturday night.

Almas

Smash Lord
If someone gives me a bed, I'll show up for getting my butt handed to me at Melee. The more the better. I'll have to show PPro my awesome Fox ditto skills...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm going to jv 5 stock prof. u ***** sux.

And Kira you gave up Falco WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!??/1?!?!?!?!?!!1!!111!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If someone gives me a bed, I'll show up for getting my butt handed to me at Melee. The more the better. I'll have to show PPro my awesome Fox ditto skills...
loool I will like to see these fox ditto skills when I come.

I'm going to jv 5 stock prof. u ***** sux.
:( Why you always exposing the outcome of our games on smashboards.

Genuinely do this please
Prof's 4 stocks vs all of you guys
unfortunately, theres only ever gonna be one winner
Ill bet on prof losing one stock the whole crew match but only cos of sum stupid sd
loool I wouldn't mind doing it but it would have to be 6 of there best vs me as they will have like 15-20 people there lol.
I don't mind doing that for money though lol. So basically my 4 stock vs you lots 24 stock.
What would the teams be and would it get recorded and would you wanna do it for money lol, not that much money unless you lot want alot lol?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yes im aware lol, obvious londoners will be traveling further and anyone else that comes, I know Blinky and Aiko both have to make a long journey themselves, but as i said it should be fine, same goes for you Calzorz aswell :). I will make a player list soon and any extra details about the players, such as if they require housing or not.

I'll probably need around £2-5 from everyone for venue costs. I may need people to bring a few setups, I should have 4-5 TVs for this also.
Yeah, that makes sense.

I don't mind paying money for venue costs (It will be so worth it, imo). As for setups, don't forget I have a Wii with Melee and Brawl (all characters / stages unlocked also - just mentioning in case someone has savedata trouble at some point) which I can bring, providing I'm reminded to do so.

If Almas is coming, he MUST bring brawl+, even if it is just for lolz.

@ Prof - I don't doubt your skills ;) but 3 vs 1? If I'm in the 'vs you' team, you WILL lose a stock. I have some moments of epic spiking skillzor (ask Yen. lol)

Tamoo

Smash Master
@ Prof - I don't doubt your skills ;) but 3 vs 1? If I'm in the 'vs you' team, you WILL lose a stock. I have some moments of epic spiking skillzor (ask Yen. lol)
Its not 3 vs 1 btw, its like a crew battle where you go up against him one at a time to see if you can take all of his stocks amongst yourselves, and prof is definitely good enough to 4 stock every player in EM imo

Id love for you guys to go and prove me wrong tho, i hate how **** good he is :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I doubt it tbh, not if I was playing properly I would 4stock you as you aren't the best in EM and I could 4 stock Yeniths if I really wanted to.
3 vs 1 is silly cos I will defintely win cos one of you will have to take 2 of my stocks and another the others will have to take one.
Ask Tamoo as they are better then you lot and I took out there whole team of 6 people. Then they won the next one but only by like 2 stocks lol.
I guess i can't blame you for thinking you won't get 4stocked as you haven't played me but I will just show you when I play lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ask Tamoo as they are better then you lot and I took out there whole team of 6 people. Then they won the next one but only by like 2 stocks lol.
I guess i can't blame you for thinking you won't get 4stocked as you haven't played me but I will just show you when I play lol.
Correction, 5 ppl ;)
but yeah, that was a while back and we have definitely improved since then, especially frugs actually although he still cant deal with foxes

Aiko

Smash Champion
tbh, beating the entire EM crew isn't a tough task. They're all very inexperienced. I could probably beat them all without much difficulty, with the exception of yens who may take about 2 stock.

Prof you should aim to beat their crew without losing a single stock!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Correction, 5 ppl ;)
but yeah, that was a while back and we have definitely improved since then, especially frugs actually although he still cant deal with foxes
lool Sorry about that, 5 people then.
Thats good to hear you have improved, I can't wait to see you lot face Last Dragon and 4stock cos they wanna take everyone out except for the top people obviously and I feel they can do it.

tbh, beating the entire EM crew isn't a tough task. They're all very inexperienced. I could probably beat them all without much difficulty, with the exception of yens who may take about 2 stock.

Prof you should aim to beat their crew without losing a single stock!
lol How did you do when you faced them lot, did you 4stock any of them cos if so I dunno why they would doubt.....PROFESSOR PRO cos I think you went down there and played them right?

lol I will try to aim to beat there whole team without losing a stock. I still don't mind doing a lil 6 vs 1 or however many people there are on the EM crew for a lil money, like I put up £3 and everyone on the other team puts in £1 lol.

Aiko

Smash Champion
well i played Willz and 4 stocked him in both games. Played Yens (who is the best out of the lot) and i can typically 3 stock him but it can go + or - 1 stock.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well, if you're talking about Melee, then yeah. You probably will 4-stock me. :D

But on Brawl, probably not so. But I doubt you plan to do it on Brawl, since Melee is better (I just suck at it.)

btw, I don't care that I'm inexperienced. We all have to start somewhere. How can we improve if we don't play against more and more skilled people? (it's why I'm as bad as I am, having only my lamor cousin as an opponent for seven years. =7)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool You won't play me at brawl anyway cos I don't play brawl lol.
But I am there to provide experience for you lot anyway as I wanna try to improve the community and while i'm there I can give everyone pointers, I wouldn't just go there to win lol I wanna help the community iswell and have fun.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
well i played Willz and 4 stocked him in both games. Played Yens (who is the best out of the lot) and i can typically 3 stock him but it can go + or - 1 stock.
I didn't play Melee then :lick:.
I'm better now.. I think.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Man i realised how long its been since i played melee yesterday. Tried it out and it feels so different to brawl. The engine works differently so it completely messed me up, ha, i could easily see myself getting destroyed at melee now xD

Top Bottom