• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Tamoo

Smash Master
I would like to come to this but its like right on my b'day and i dont even have time to do something for my 18th till after exams so im gonna have to skip this,
Hopefully, ill start coming to these after exams etc. and ill deff come to these when i move to oxford and start getting paid

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
its a melee thing aswell

+ i wanna at least go to all the places once

i dont gerenally like brawl

i found out on the weekend

if this is all brawl then i wont go

Yeniths

East Midlands!
This is both Brawl and Melee, come Edwin I want to see you vs Calzorz lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Most people should be fine arriving Friday night and leaving Sunday morning, and of course any time between then.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I wanna bring Edwin to see if Calzorz is really the best in UK like Fuzzy and Blinky say

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I have never said Calzorz is best in the UK, I've always claimed Edwin to be. Also, when did Fuzzy say it, get your info right Mako.
Anyways, looks like a good turnout, I may show up.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
"He was using gay online tactics like rolling alot which got really predictable but I only realised after the match"

"He's good, but not better"

"I got him for the predictable rolling in doubles by punishing with tornado"

Calzorz

Smash Lord
dont talk about me son :p ask edwin urself weve played in smooth conection tbh and offline wil be better for both of us doubt any1 is at an disadvanatge on online fine conncetion if u ask him and he says hes best in uk fair enough il have to prove myself to him offline as well as online and blinky said i rolled to much iv been working on it alot and dont like people talking **** about my gameplay but its settled here blinky might change ur mind about rolling? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYUEe-R644

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Don't take this seriously, but I don't take online results seriously.
I'm not gunna change my mind about whos better unless:
1) Somebody destroys Edwin in a tournement match
2) Theres a national tournement and Edwin doesn't come first
I'm sure you have improved Calzorz, I won't deny that.
From the looks of it this is gunna be a good turnout so we should have good ideas about people afterwards.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
online results mean alot in smooth conection blinky its nearly same as playing offline and u mostly say this because ur good freinds with him were as most can admit stuff but w/e il just have to prove it offline as i said

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Leave it please, try to settle it at the event:). Hope everyone can make it and I'm sure you'll all have a good time.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Man I really hope I can make it. This will be a huge opportunity for me to improve my brawl skills. Theres only so far you can advance casually and i totally wanna go further.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
i never said it didnt did i? anyway it doesent really matter how any tlink player plays, i never really watched santi's video's tbh, only the toon titan video, and a few matches against dogo, my playstyle is alot like peptio's, anyway i will look forward to playing u at yens, btw have you played Halo?

i wanna play u online halo or jase if u would, obviously i dont expect u to do good as i have had more experiance online than u 2 most likely, my fc is 3222-8684-3128 if u want to, and msn is trio3@live.co.uk.
Was only askin dude chill and i dont have wifi sorry

auroreon

Smash Ace
in a year Super Mario Bros 3 some how will go competitive like in the film
TEH FUXING WIZARD
That film is a masterpiece. Film about about a 'special' kid who plays NES games freakishly well. Genious.
No one can beat Ninja Gaiden twice without dying. No one. And its Ninja GAIDEN you stupid yankee biatch!
GAAAIIIDEEEENNNN!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, retro tourneys ftw. IMA **** YOU AT MARIO WORLD! XD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
[/troll]

Yen, you okay with housing me the friday? A LOT of a people seem to be requesting housing.

And if anyone along the lines of Blinky, Fuzzy, Aiko, etc are coming along to this, I am REALLY going to need that Friday practice, else I am going to get creamed in the rankings. (not that I care, it's all in good fun anyway)

Aurorean, are you coming over the friday or the saturday? We could get a lot of good practice in if you come the Friday. :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Was only askin dude chill and i dont have wifi sorry
kk im sorry too :) i really like to get along with low/mid tier uses like urself, and plus its toon link, my main 2, hope to see u there and mabye have doubles together if there are some, we gotta wait and see

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
dont talk about me son :p ask edwin urself weve played in smooth conection tbh and offline wil be better for both of us doubt any1 is at an disadvanatge on online fine conncetion if u ask him and he says hes best in uk fair enough il have to prove myself to him offline as well as online and blinky said i rolled to much iv been working on it alot and dont like people talking **** about my gameplay but its settled here blinky might change ur mind about rolling? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYUEe-R644
awww cmon cal m8, u put a match i played crap in there, go for the best ones son :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
awww cmon cal m8, u put a match i played crap in there, go for the best ones son :)
haha soz man only replays i had my freind got a new capture card but that is normaly score with link vs snake :p keep working on that toon was looking good at fest cant wait to meet u again and see the progress uv made keep it up man

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
haha soz man only replays i had my freind got a new capture card but that is normaly score with link vs snake :p keep working on that toon was looking good at fest cant wait to meet u again and see the progress uv made keep it up man
yeah i suppose so, but i did a nooby SD in that 1, and yeah glad to meet you 2, this time we must have a mm, im so confidant against you sometimes with toon link i know ur playstyle that well, then again u know mine, then again i hate snake, then again u hate toon link, looool im in this thread too much, ecspiecially now its back at college.

EDIT: lets talk on msn now.

Top Bottom