• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Em is best in brawl tbh i think we got the strongest crew of 4 people in the u.k however meele i wasent competitive when it came out i was like 10 years old to busy throwing items and having fun :p and cba to start it up yen is like the only meele player in em so no point bragging that u cud beat us lol when it comes to brawl we like to **** xD!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Probably this in order;
1st Calzorz (Snake/MK)
2nd Willz (Everyone pretty much)
3rd Trio3 or Yeniths (Tlink/Link////Sheik/Snake)
4th Dam (C. Falcon/Lucas)

Added characters if anyone is bothered...

My opinion could be wrong, I'll see if anyone corrects me. :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll correct it,

1 Calzorz
2 imo myself and Willz are on par, I've actualy started playing brawl again now so i plan to place high at this.
3 Dam
4 Trio

Melee is
1 myself
2 dam
3 jojo

end of list lol

Aiko

Smash Champion
Probably this in order;
1st Calzorz (Snake/MK)
2nd Willz (Everyone pretty much)
3rd Trio3 or Yeniths (Tlink/Link////Sheik/Snake)
4th Dam (C. Falcon/Lucas)

Added characters if anyone is bothered...

My opinion could be wrong, I'll see if anyone corrects me. :p
thats what I thought it would be. It doesnt compare to:

1st Edwin
2nd Mako
3rd Fuzzy
4th Kira

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I beat trio the same score yet hes the same as me? first was 2-1, second was 3-0. Ask Calz, that set was mine lol. anyway its fine, £5mm me big boy:p. think you can make this?

I do actually think EM could win that crew match but it would be close.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Team **** =

1.Edwin

2.Kira

3.Mako

4th would be Fuzzy getting 2 stocked by Calzorz

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I plan to get myself onto that top4 of EM players crew list. :p

@ Prof - Well, I don't blame you for not playing Brawl; everyone is entitled to their opinion - respect is a must.
And I need help with my Melee game. xD. My L-cancelling and DI are terrible... I'm slowly getting there. I guess it's the case of 'practice makes perfect'.

And, I still find it amusing how I almost (note - almost) beat Aiko in a friendly last time I was at Yen's. Admittedly, it was full of johns and gimps, but it WAS close. o_o;

I so totally need more practice time against the high tiers.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
No disrespect k.mac but he was sandbagging, alot of people do it, watch him play professor pro at the next ranbat if they get to play each other and he'll probably be at his best. I wanna see prof vs edwin.
Also, Londons gunna win the crew match, no question. Edwin, I want a MM with you :)
I'm really gunna try to make this. Any floor space for me yeniths? You know I can sleep anywhere lol :) Aiko says you've improved yeniths, so I think its time we played again, I'd like to see your fox and falcon :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ummm i dont know how to multi quote specific text so i just click reply

For 1: I dont live in the EM, i live in Yorkshire. BUT i would like to team with the EM as i know most people from there, not sure how all this stuff works.

2. Yenthis u beat me 2-1 in the ranking Snake vs Toon Link, then in a mm i beat you 3-1 Toon Link vs Sheik.

And 3. Id say its:
1.Calzorz (snake/mk)
2.Willz (falco/wolf/falcon)
3.Yenthis (snake/sheik/mk)
4.Myself (toonlink/link/ike)
And ive never seen Dam play.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Eh, none taken. I didn't realise he was sandbagging. O_o I honestly thought the two of us really were just getting really unlucky.

If that's the case then I want another friendly against him, but -without- him sandbagging. I know that sounds crazy (it is) but I want to be able to see how much I have to improve.

I'm also considering maybe getting him to do a Yoshi ditto with me, but I doubt he would want to stoop to such a low-tier character. XD. It's all in good fun.

edit

stfu Willz. :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Low tiers are fun, just not Yoshi:p lol.

Will be glad to have you here Blinky, and yeah housing will be pretty cramped with how many people that may be needing it, but there will be some floor somewhere. Hope to see you here.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Low tiers are fun, just not Yoshi:p lol.

Will be glad to have you here Blinky, and yeah housing will be pretty cramped with how many people that may be needing it, but there will be some floor somewhere. Hope to see you here.
anymore space?
I don't recall a response to my previous request

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok I'm going to start making a player list. I need to know what time you guys are arriving and leaving and how you are getting here, might be able to get some of you a lift.

Arrive by 12noon on the Saturday. You can arrive anytime from Friday 6pm onwards.

BOOK YOUR TRAINS RETURNING SATURDAY NIGHT FROM 7:40 ONWARDS. OR SUNDAY MORNING 9:45 ONWARDS.

There are buses back on the saturday night (which I'd prefer people to leave on, but of course you'll be able to stay saturday night if you need to.)

The bus times you'll be wanting to get look like the following, Bus times:

Louth to Grimsby.

Sat night: 1850. 1920.
Sun morn: 0900. 1130.

Venue Fee is looking around £3-5.

Yeniths - Confirmed

Calzorz - Confirmed, housing.
Swithe -
Kmac -

Tails Chao -
Prof -
Kira -
Edwin? -
Mako? -

Aiko -
Blinky -

Auroreon - Confirmed

Almas -

Trio -

Rake -

Willz - Confirmed
Calzum -
BloodBowler -
Siyico -
Zunari -

Dam -
Jase -
JoJo -

auroreon

Smash Ace
Confirmed. Will be arriving and leaving on the saturday most probably, I'll let you know when I have arranged.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm planning on taking 1st in Melee, Brawl, Melee or/and Brawl doubles (if we have them) and crews. Get ***** n00bz.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
What i find funny is that in the top 5 results for melee at the last fest, the guy who came second doesn't even wavedash or l cancel. Still amazing me how others didn't place higher. Willz improving from 5th to 1st is going to be hard.

Tamoo

Smash Master
What i find funny is that in the top 5 results for melee at the last fest, the guy who came second doesn't even wavedash or l cancel. Still amazing me how others didn't place higher. Willz improving from 5th to 1st is going to be hard.
He should play shiek or jiggs
they need no tech skill ;)

Top Bottom