• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'm moving to Cambridge for Uni, and was wondering if any of you guys are from the area. I know of Aureon (spelling?) but that is it. Would be nice to have people to play against for half the year.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Auroreon*

I believe he is the only Smasher from Cambridge jack. Hopefully you can make one of our future tourneys in the East Midlands region though. =]

gm jack

Smash Lord
Fair enough. I was hoping for a few people who I could play brawl and melee with as I will be far too poor to actually own a Wii, TV and games at that point. Hell, I don't even have my own controller at the moment.

If I have the money, definitely heading to a few tourneys, though I may have to borrow a pad until I can treat myself to a Christmas controller. :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Just close this thread and use the rankings thread, yeah i know there serperate topics, but it ****ing sux with a load of threads.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
if any smasher who will be going to this event can make me a very good signature i will pay them cash in real life let me know by adding me on msn calzorz@hotmail.com or simply reply on here altho i might not check it all the time

also turnout looks good so far lets get all these MYBES coming and it wil be huge

EDIT : POSTED IN WRONG EAST MIDLANDS THREAD

Tamoo

Smash Master
GM Jack: There are a couple of melee players i know going to cambridge

Frugs and L-J, marth and fox mains respectively, and im sure they can help you out on ur melee game, not aware of any brawlers going there tho (cos brawl is for kids ;))

Top Bottom