• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Just to let Willz, Brado, Calzum and Rega/Bloodbowler know the plan is to go to Trios on the friday, then off to the ranbat in the morn. The overall journey (there and back) will be about 360 miles (£36 altogether as my car does 40 mpg = £1 per mile)
That means then that if there's 5 of us i shall need diesel contributions of £7 each
If theres just 4 of us that'll be £9 each

I am defo going now, sorted out my shifts, we'll sort out times when the day gets closer

Teams brado? =)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Just gonna say that me, brad and cal all have school and don't get back till around 4pm on the Friday.

Imma have to convince my mum to let me go to this, my dads cool with it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I Will Get 2nd

The chances if this are 99%.

Ohh and if some1 but charles wins melee u gotta MM me in Melee, although u will only have 1 stock loool, i srs.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will just inactive for the next month or so while I settle in at Uni, I will and still am very active, I will be back to hosting and all that jazz soon, I will be attending more events then ever to, so all is looking good. I will be back in Louth a lot so hosting will be no problem.

Calz, Trio, Kmac....I'll be arriving at around 8-8:30am tomorrow, see you guys then.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
George u said in a convo with Me and Calz in u couldnt host. Ohh adn BTW.

Yeah i say make a new thread, let Willz create it as here's here alot more.

Or i could just create it lool, srsly.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Sucks that I couldn't go to your place Cal, but Milton Keynes was actually pretty cool in the end even though I got incredibly pissed off having to go there in the first place... and I got some cool DC **** from the DC shop they had there which was awesome n I got Xbox Live Gold as well. GET HALO SOON MA BOY.

I'll make a new thread a little later on or tomorrow off to Halo 3 noaw bye.

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude I wanna make the thread..though it would help if I could book a venue I guess..

GG's today Rake, we went pretty even, though you won more of the friendlies. At least I won a MM this time. I will finally have matches on Youtube :0

Callum pulled out the calzum combo a few times (falling off the bottom doing an aerial) it's honestly too funny to watch.

Brado

Smash Lord
I cant make it because I have plans with my girlfriend for our anniversary =]

If The Rake wants to take us to your next one, I'm there =D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well I would like it to be or just die out. Don't change it into a social thread or somin Yen because that would be LAME.

Top Bottom