• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Aiko

Smash Champion
willz is turning into a prof on the boards, without the skill to back it up. Prof, give him some help!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Comfirm me.

I'm planning on coming over the Friday evening (will try to arrive around 6 or 7pm) providing that housing is OK for me.

I guess Calzorz is gonna come with me too? :)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Ahahahahahaha.

Oh, if he comes that would be so funny. xD. He will totally bust up the doubles matches.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol hope i can get him to come he wil liven things up alot lmao with team kills kmac and swithe epic team they concentrate more on killing each other xD!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Reserved for me and prof; sorry.
Yes it is. I am going to be annoyed if it isn't in a quite area due to the noises which will be made in the night lol

willz is turning into a prof on the boards, without the skill to back it up. Prof, give him some help!
lol I guess I have to give some help.

No disrespect k.mac but he was sandbagging, alot of people do it, watch him play professor pro at the next ranbat if they get to play each other and he'll probably be at his best. I wanna see prof vs edwin.
Is he coming to the ranbat or something, since you said watch him play Professor Pro lol. I wanna play Edwin and I want it to be recorded but I dunno if there is gonna be recorded equipment there to play with.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Aiko is like M2K with no skill. we got a war going on people world war smash!!!

also every1 cares about my post count sir :p

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You actually went to find that post. Lol.

I don't dickride Prof I was just complimenting on his good name.
You dickride anyone that doesn't take the piss out of you lulz.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yes it is. I am going to be annoyed if it isn't in a quite area due to the noises which will be made in the night lol

lol I guess I have to give some help.

Is he coming to the ranbat or something, since you said watch him play Professor Pro lol. I wanna play Edwin and I want it to be recorded but I dunno if there is gonna be recorded equipment there to play with.
I hope there's some recording equipment - I want to try get some good matches recorded (even if I lose).

And I hope Aiko is coming O_o; I assumed he was. I need help from teh pros. lol. </john>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
aiko/m2k/yens/calzorztrio 9000/EVERYBODY(not meh)>willz

You make me lool irl too much
oooooer getting a little defensive are we?
anyway ye name 3 personz eh?
Everyone you mentioned. Lol.
Why the hell are you taking me seriously. Why is everyone taking me seriously?
And what exactly am I getting defensive over lol it's just a bit of banter and Aiko being ******** :laugh:

And Mac I can bring my Dazzle if ya like.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I hope there's some recording equipment - I want to try get some good matches recorded (even if I lose).

And I hope Aiko is coming O_o; I assumed he was. I need help from teh pros. lol. </john>
What event are you talking about? The ranbat or the EM thing?
Btw I don't think me, TC and the rest that were coming with us are making this one, the reason for this is because TC came on msn and told me that tickets are now like £30 each which is too much money and I don't have enough to spend, esp after the ranbat. But we will be trying to book early for the NEXT one lol.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Whoa save it for the fest boys

and me and dam arnt sure about the fest i need to sort some work probs out and dam....well i said he might of hung up his controller but his wii's fixed now and iv kinda edged him back into playin brawl again we shall see tho

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I was presuming the ranbat.

I know a few people who want to see how good (note - good, as in god-awful) my Yoshi is, so I've been wanting for a while to get some videos together.

@ Willz - what's a dazzle? some sort of recording thing?

edit

JASE YOU HAD BETTER MAKE THIS FEST. I know you were disappointed as hell I didn't try using Yoshi against you last fest, so I want to fix that little problem. :p

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah if you could let me know asap when the next one is we'll get it sorted then yen. :/ until then it doesnt look like we'll make this one.

edit: Ok I think it's just the route prices in general (maybe some summer influence plus the fact that there's no funfares) that's making it expensive. e.g.I checked how much an adult ticket would be if I booked now for June 19th-21st and it was still like £28... I'll try and find a cheaper route though.

edit2: nvm they're all about £30 :x, saw one for £20 though.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Whoa save it for the fest boys

and me and dam arnt sure about the fest i need to sort some work probs out and dam....well i said he might of hung up his controller but his wii's fixed now and iv kinda edged him back into playin brawl again we shall see tho
Jase must come.

Every'1 not sure of coming cause of money and time problems lol, for me its just a case of not getting lost and making sure i know 100% where im going.

Also does any1 have the music hack working, Mako has left for now, and i need epic music on FD.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
about £18 from victoria.

The £22 adult one I found isnt available anymore lool.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
.....TC, I should thank you because I've just gone and checked the train fares for me and they seem to have doubled.

O_o or I'm reading the info wrong...

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Where are you getting the train from?

I'm making a 110 mile drive (each way), that's gona cost me like £20 in diesel...should be worth it though.

Top Bottom