• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cannot freicken wait for the first DSO

the first one im gonna hold on a saturday all day for a bigger event to kick off the season. i can email drexel to reserve the venue in 8 days get hyped!

after that they'll go back to the standard friday night events (il prob do a saturday event like once every 4 biweeklies for awesome stuff).

i swear if i fight rogue in tourney were most likely gonna end up on halberd first match. and itl prob be an 8 minute match lol

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
i cannot freicken wait for the first DSO

the first one im gonna hold on a saturday all day for a bigger event to kick off the season. i can email drexel to reserve the venue in 8 days get hyped!

after that they'll go back to the standard friday night events (il prob do a saturday event like once every 4 biweeklies for awesome stuff).

i swear if i fight rogue in tourney were most likely gonna end up on halberd first match. and itl prob be an 8 minute match lol
No, Chibo, don't. If you do it on a Saturday, it'd be incredibly likely that I would not be able to make it, with school activities starting up and all. If I can't go to this tournament when I've been hyping for it for so long, I'm going to be incredibly upset.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
They're still gonna be Friday nights, but as you know (since I did it last season), every now and then they are on a Saturday and they are like all day (standard 10a-10p tourney). This first DSO is getting so much hype it's only natural to kick off the DSO season with a big opener. Then they'll move back to Friday nights. The first DSO being on a saturday will then get some serious OOS attention. There's also some people interested from Midwest, so I'll talk to them once I get a date down.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Chibo about the IC's stuff

I know you don't want the grabs to turn around so thus no bthrow... but they can still be turned around by pivot grabbing an fthrow from nana. Thus "hopelessness." BTW get on aim if you can

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Chibo about the IC's stuff

I know you don't want the grabs to turn around so thus no bthrow... but they can still be turned around by pivot grabbing an fthrow from nana. Thus "hopelessness." BTW get on aim if you can
Backthrowing CG or turning around during a alternating throw CG - Banned
I think pivot grabbing is what Chibo means when he says turning around during an alternating throw. If he's going to place these limits to beat out the 'hopelessness,' he'd probably get the basic stuff under control.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Friday nights would be difficult for me 'cause I work until 5 on weekdays. I'd prefer Saturdays.
qft, saturdays are also better for me since I don't get home from school till 4:30. And it takes me about an hour and a half to get to philedephia.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
i am sadness, ill miss these tournies, im going to try and build up the tournament area is east stroudsburg if i can mange to :( I actually start classes tomorrow lol.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Chibo, I want to do Balanced Brawl as a side event at these jawns. Get at me man. I'll take care of logistics and payouts (in the future) and all that business.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
not at the first one, but possibly after that yea.

however eventually im gonna have to crush ur bbrawl events and replace it with sbrawl when i make it lol

Sky`

Smash Lord
honestly, your character beats Ic's. Why would you have such stupid rules against something that's not broken? =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
EPIC BUMP!

DSO FALL CIRCUIT

FIRST THREE BIWEEKLIES ANNOUNCED

FIRST BIWEEKLY ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 11th!

FIRST BIWEEKLY WILL BE HELD IN VAN R, THE COT3 BRAWL VENUE!

YESSSSSSSSSS

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i forgot to mention

ALL ICE CLIMBERS STUFF ARE LEGAL!

the first three biweeklies will run the exact same rules in singles

GOTM

Smash Champion
The circuit idea is really cool. I will not be at any of the ones announced though, but you should do the same for Melee ;)

Top Bottom