• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Bumping this thread, making sure everyone knows about the new date.

Pyronic Star, Deez, and perhaps some others from MDVA said that they should be here. I want a great attendance for this, the venue is capable of fitting A LOT of people. Also, if you like Melee, be sure to hit SPOC7 the day before, then you can just find some housing sat night to go to this as well.

In terms of attendance we have likely confirmed:
-pretty much all of philadelphia
-north jersey players like some team mob (yes, keitaro, etc)
-some mdva like PS, deez, etc

I wanna hear from central and north PA smashers, I would love for them to make it to this. Also, what about NY? I would assume NinjaLink would come for this.

Also, maybe if there's time I could hold a B+ side event at the end as a hype/pre-curser to BtL2

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was mainly confused about Pika cause when he played Tag this past Friday he won so I didn't think he had a prob with it. DDD I obviously know why however lol.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok that dude has brought up good points but the stage is obviously not legal due to the amount of flaws. The way he brought things up is the way I could debate Pirate Ship. If you get hit into a bomb your fault, or if you get hit by a bomb you should of avoided it. If you go into the water you should die, ect. Like thats dumb. The stage is too random, and dumb.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Pictochat would prove to be very entertaining. I say it should be allowed. I'd definitely go Falcon on it.

Xzax: your wolf vs my:

Fox
Falcon
Snake
Wario
Kirby

Deal?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im personally split on it, though so far from talking to ppl the overall consensus is negative, but im still keeping it open for discussion atm.

also, i updated the OP with a link to the new DSO website i made. its primarily for my school and smashers wont find much use of it, but its still neat.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
There is nothing for Brawl on this weekend, so I might go to SPOC and then this. Who can house me? I doubt Izumi and Atomsk will go to Philly for Melee, but I will.

Maybe I can get in touch with LK about it...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There is nothing for Brawl on this weekend, so I might go to SPOC and then this. Who can house me? I doubt Izumi and Atomsk will go to Philly for Melee, but I will.

Maybe I can get in touch with LK about it...
Lucas I'm teaming with trevor for this but I can drive you along with trevor if you want.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vex and xzax will both be here, but yea mk is banned. im not sure if theyr teaming with each other or other ppl. LK is likely your best bet, he'l be on campus right? maybe spam could go with you as well so both of you can go to spoc and this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
vex and xzax will both be here, but yea mk is banned. im not sure if theyr teaming with each other or other ppl. LK is likely your best bet, he'l be on campus right? maybe spam could go with you as well so both of you can go to spoc and this.
If Kashif and I could get to SPOC, that'd be hawt.

If you're banning MK, then I definitely don't want to team with Xzax or Izumi, so I want Vex.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how many people would be interested in a side brawl+ tourney here if time permits? maybe like $5 entry, or possibly even free entry with like a $20 prize or somethin

i should hopefully have my sd-cardmada (armada of sd cards preloaded with brawl+ stuff) by this, and if ppl really want it, il run brawl crazy fast to make sure there will be time. a lot of ppl loved the b+ side events last DSO season

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I support B+ as long as there's time for it.

If it's gonna be a tight fit, I'd rather see the event run smoothly than compromised for B+.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
how many people would be interested in a side brawl+ tourney here if time permits? maybe like $5 entry, or possibly even free entry with like a $20 prize or somethin

i should hopefully have my sd-cardmada (armada of sd cards preloaded with brawl+ stuff) by this, and if ppl really want it, il run brawl crazy fast to make sure there will be time. a lot of ppl loved the b+ side events last DSO season
I'll do it. Make time for it.

Chris, teams?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
who wants to team for this? i have a good snake and lucario. and anyone for brawl+? i use lucario there

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah i just im'd you on AIM. i asked you to team lol. yeah im going for sure and sure well team

when its 2 on 1. ill f throw into your nair to my nair to your nair to infinite lol DOES THIS WORK LMAO

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah i just im'd you on AIM. i asked you to team lol. yeah im going for sure and sure well team
I'm not home. I'm in my system administration class right now. Everyone is on lab two, and I'm already done with lab three. :laugh:

Ok, let's team for vBrawl. I want Chris for Brawl+, though. DOUBLE FOX!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no b+ doubles. id rather focus on everything running well, etc. event practically has to be over by 10, and i doubt ppl will wanna stay longer since its a sunday. last season the security is really lax in this venue and they normally didnt mind that i went over the reservation time. everyone bring TVs to make it run crazy fast.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
no b+ doubles. id rather focus on everything running well, etc. event practically has to be over by 10, and i doubt ppl will wanna stay longer since its a sunday. last season the security is really lax in this venue and they normally didnt mind that i went over the reservation time. everyone bring TVs to make it run crazy fast.
Ewwww. Just run both events with full tournaments. It's not hard.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll try to bring a TV or Wii if I get a ride there. Since it's on a Sunday (I think? I haven't looked), I can probably get my dad to drive me.

Top Bottom