• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just ban everything. Shielding, airdodging, double jumping, you can't do any of that ****, it's too broken. -_-

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Look at how popular Chibo's decisions are these days. Look at how he ignores my advice.

Listen, dude... I may have my moments of unpopularity and get into arguments a lot with my people, but at least they don't blatantly crap on my tournaments and I can put away my stubborn attitude and arrogance when I need to do something to make them come to my stuff and stay happy.

You're not cut out to lead through sheer attrition of willpower, force, and posts. That's my gig, lol.

Don't force unpopular decisions on people.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
True, Kendall knows the true gayness of brawl.....touching any button on the controller.
Lol. After some shenanigans tonight (TUSM!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:), I'm starting to think that might be true.

Anyways, I mean no disrespect, Chibo. It's your tourney, your rules, and I'm still gonna go to the biweeklies and support and stuff because we're cool with each other. But I can't say I agree with your ruleset, because at the end of the day, this is doing more damage to the region than good.

Although I guess that just leaves it up to the rest of us to host more non-DSO tournaments.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I would love 2 come to these and win money, but the scrubby bans are rather annoying. Chibo, we are cool, but I really think you need to take an honest look at yourself and why you choose to ban things.

I know you don't like losing to xzax but thats not reason to ban a character man, seriously. N wtf at banning ic stuff, seriously, why are you making your tournaments so different from everyone elses around here?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WOW i havent even lost to Xzax since uhh...
February?

Eazy if you think that's the case you're far from right.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ok. I just know you've been trying to ban mk in your tournies for a long time, and have always given the little guy crap because of his character choice.

I just feel you put so much time into proving to everyone how broken this char is, when if you spent half that time on actually improving your game, you'd see that alot of the things you call broken are just reflections of your inability.

Not trying 2 make this a ban arguement, just don't see many people who base their decisions solely off of logic, going against the status quo that the rest of the community has established.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
just ban opposable thumbs....

srsly, it isnt worth your time to comprimise what your idea of right with other peoples ideas of what is brawl. ignorance might not win, but it sure as hell never loses

go melee. <3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol come on...A thread where gotm pakman and scar post and you ask me? I suck balls at melee I just love playing the game more than the other smashes.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just so ppl remember, i plan on running melee at these a lot, its just that the first one is brawl since philly has been without a brawl tourny for far too long, and spoc is near this anyway.

however if the melee attendance fails to get anywhere near the brawl numbers, then melee will become a lot more scarce like last season

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
lol come on...A thread where gotm pakman and scar post and you ask me? I suck balls at melee I just love playing the game more than the other smashes.
You forgot Cactuar.

You right You right. Can a Gotm, Pakman,Scar train me in Melee. XD
I mean if you want to get better just play as many people as you can and rather then trying to win, try to figure out your mistakes and where you can improve.

Go to tournies. Ask for help on the boards.

Also, if you want training, just drive to my house, Cactus's House, GOTM's house or Scar's house. Any of us are always looking to help out.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Sorry to rewind several pages. I just want to clean up in here regarding my attitude, etc.

Retrospective, I overdid it, and was super cocky. I have no beef with P.A. (well, except a certain Mr. Game and Watch player, but that's neither here or there).

Keitaro, I think you're Falco's solid, on the record. I probably overdid the "Keitaro's not even that good" gag, because I know you're a talented player, and I just jumped on it everytime someone arbitrarily brought up your name. It was annoying to get compared to you whether or not I think my Falco is better or not, so I started this whole thing, but that's not fair to you, because you're right, you never bring that up yourself. I apologize, and I'll avoid comparing our Falco's again, though I will still bash you for your foolish kill habits :p.

I'd also like to say though that a lot of people said "You shouldn't bring stuff like that up." If you notice, I didn't bring a lot of those issues up. Chibo brought up Keitaro's after I mentioned my Falco. It's this that annoys me. Think of it this way . . . I imagine you think your Falco is better than Bleachigo's. Now if someone said to you, "Well, Keitaro, I'm not afraid of your Falco, because I ALMOST beat Bleachigo's Falco" I don't really think you would find that logic reasonable in your head. Basically, what I'm trying to get at is, I don't bash your Falco because I think you're bad. You're a more technical player than I am, and probably have a better mastery over your character (I can't even phantasm cancel consistantly). But everytime I bring up the fact that I play a mean Falco to cover that bad MU (R.O.B., Dk, etc) someone is like, "Well, dat aint no KEITARO." So it just pisses me off. I got nothing against you personally, in fact I like ya, and I'll lay off. Once again, my apologies.

@Junk, recently, I've been more relaxed about losing with Marth. It's actually the fact why it's Mario why I had to put johns on the table. Once again, I didn't bring up my Mario at all. Keit and Xzax decided to pick that topic as a target for ATTACK. Now, I'm not saying their attack was unjustified, but since I'm representing Mario as a character who is unrepresented overall, I feel a certain obligation to other Mario mains not to let people bash the character whom I'm trying to prove is worth something. Therefore, it's less likely I'll just let people trash talk my Mario over my Marth. These days, whenever someone says something about my Marth, I just say okay, I agree or disagree, and people who have actually played me know what's up. Mario's a different story, because people are trash talking it, and they've never even seen my Mario.

Xzax, you're pretty cool most of the time, and I acknowledge you've gotten better. Also, if we play in tourney, I'll permit you to use MK. It doesn't sit well with me knowing that my opponent is playing with a handicap. I'm not trying to underrate you or anything, but even though Wolf goes even with Marth (I personally think it's like 55-45 Marth), you do not main Wolf, and your MK is bound to be better. Besides, I'm curious to see just how good you've gotten.

Chris, we must still go, lol.

@Chibo. Listen to the people talking to you. I'm going to take a risk here and be blunt. Ever since COT4, your name has been slandered by the community. Now, I personally still like you and stick up for you, but it doesn't take a genius to see that outside of your region, a lot of people have lost respect for you. Right now, in my opinion, you are the leader of P.A., and instead of catering to whomever you think you're appeasing, you should focus on your region. I have not seen a single person say to you that they want I.C. chain grabs banned, or that they want MK banned. MK does not dominate your region at all. Your region is actually making an outcry to you, their leader, nearly begging you to un-ban these things. Not doing so might be considered almost tyrannical. Many players in your region still love you but your recent actions are driving even your closest friends away from you. I think that Vex was far out of line in some of the stuff he has done in regards to you, but there is no use pretending that your rend has further lowered your popularity, because Vex is relatively popular and talented as well. Regardless of this, you harm yourself further by turning a deaf ear to the community.

Chibo, take a moment to think about and listen to what people are asking you. I've played you at Genesis. You BEAT me Marth vs. R.O.B.. I know that you are a talented player. I know that you greatly enjoy smash and it's a huge part of your lifestyle. You will continue to travel, and you will continue to fight MKs across the country even if you try and ban him from your own region. Be fair to the rest of your region, and give the people what they ask for. P.A.'s community is not extremely large. It is DANGEROUS to compromise the desires of the masses at this point, because you risk lowering attendance. If this first tourney is successful, then it increases the chances of all the rest being successful, but not if everyone is going home and talking about how it's barely legit.

I implore you to consider my request. In the end, it's better for everyone. If you are going to insist on banning MK, then please, here and now with a post, tell the entire community why it is that you are doing so. If it is because you personally think the character is broken, it doesn't really apply to this region, and almost everyone around you says that they are willing to deal with the consequences.

Earlier in the post I was able to man up, put my ego away, and admit I was wrong. In fact, I returned to this thread because I knew that some of the things I said were over the line and a moment of fun and smack talk, I said some things I shouldn't have. I can accept this, apologize, and even beg my friends forgiveness and move past it. No one will bash you if you say that you might have been wrong in banning MK (or IC CGs) and wish to rectify the situation. In fact, people's respect for you will once again grow. You have your supporters around you. Myself, KayLo, and the rest of your crew. This is what's IMPORTANT. Do not lose this too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
First off, I do not wish to be titled as the "leader" of PA. It is obvious that some people rise to the situation that take the responsibility for their state, but I do not wish to have this title per se. It's obvious that I far more than anyone else for the state, but that's just the kind of person I am. I take things upon myself and act as the role of a leader in most things I do in life, whether it be school projects, other video games, plan organization, etc.

Regardless if I act as the leader or not, I don't wish to be called that. This is a shared community, I don't like being given a title that puts me on a pedestal higher than others. Who cares if I'm the main TO, I just happen to have access to venues. Others in PA have or are trying to host events like Xzax and .com and I appreciate it. As for other things, there are other panelists, there are other people just about as active tourney wise, and there are even better players than me. So am I leader of PA per se, but it's not a title I'm locking myself into, like to display, or whatever, you know what I mean.

As acting in a leadership position, leaders impose what they feel is right for the community they are in charge of. I am personally pro-ban on the MK issue. Everyone knows this, and plenty of other people are pro-ban as well. Eastern Canada is now MK banned. Texas is MK banned. There are more smaller areas as well and other tournies trying out the ruleset. The same applies for IC infinites. I have been against them for over a year now back when I tried to ban it at the original SatS. I'm actually pretty lax with banning that, all I'm banning for them are the "true" infinites that remove 100% chance of an opponent escaping, etc. A lot of things are still allowed. ICs can still kill out of a grab. IC's can still fthrow CG to rack up damage and get to the end of a stage and fair meteor for a likely kill. ICs can still hobble in one direction to rack up damage even better than the fthrow CG. ICs can dair to ice block CG, which depending on the opponents tech can even reverse the CG to the other direction for the ICs to move all the way back across the stage to rack up a ton more damage, probably enough to kill them at that point. All of these options are still extremely deadly, especially for a single grab. The grab game just changes slightly with the imposition on bthrow infinites, and in every situation gives the opponent a slight chance at survival solely based on their skill involving tech skill and knowledge in the matchup. Actually, I'm not going to disclose this publically with exactly what it is, there are still a couple true infinites (at least two) that I know the ICs are capable of doing that would be considered legal under these rules, but both involve much more tech skill than the simple pass back and forth one, which I feel is more appropriate.

Overall, people are simply overreacting. It's not the end of the world that I'm holding an MK banned tourney. People are acting like I'm making it so every event everywhere in the US is now MK banned. Is MK banned at all biweeklies at the moment? I can't say, the other subsequent biweeklies aren't officially announced yet, only the first one. Is it likely? Probably. Can MK be unbanned at them? Of course. Will attendance drop from this? I personally do not think so at all. Does it effect the Philly community by weakening us? I've proved over and over that it doesn't.

And Pierce, I know players can play however they wish if both players agree to different rules (like banned stages, etc), but I ask that you do not allow other players to play MK even if you don't mind (I also feel the same way about picking stages but there's nothing you can really do about it). I understand where you're coming from and appreciate the thought, but it skews results overall. People have wanted proof of results from MK banned events and like to see them comparing them to other tournaments, but this changes things.

I have to go to work (which i can post more when I get there), so I can't type this too much longer...

People need to chillax and give things a try. It doesn't matter or not if there is an MK or ICs problem here for the rules to be placed, it's whether or not the TO believes in the rules or not. And if I am the so called leader, then people should trust in my guidance with the rules placed at my tournament. Since I have last tried an MK banned event or attempted to ban the IC grabs I have become a member of the SBR for a while now and have greatly improved my knowledge on both topics and feel 100% confident in myself for the rules I am imposing, and back them fully ready to explain my reasoning for them. It's just when some people (not you Pierce) come in here demanding things to be changed at what isn't their tourney in a hostile way, I'm a) not going to listen to you, and b) frankly not going to be too happy with the disrespect you have showed me. There is nothing stopping anti-ban MK members from hosting tourneys, which I will happily attend.

And lastly, can everyone please stop making claims that this is all personal? It's disrespectful, wrong (because it's false), and stupid to claim that I am banning this because ROB loses the MK matchup, people claiming I am scared to fight Xzax, have lost sets to ICs from the infinite, etc. I can say the same for mostly everyone in here arguing at me to remove the bans are either MK or IC mains or they second them. But I do not. I respect your opinion, and I would hope that people treat me with the same respect.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
PA is so spread out that idk if we could call one person leader of the whole state. However, you're undisputably the leader of philly and southeast PA.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Fair enough Chibo, I think you've spoken wisely ont he sitatution. You have explained with decent reason that you wish to hold an MK banned tourney to add more data to the pool, because considering that the community at large is slightly pro-ban, there are not enough tourneys to reflect this. I also can understand your reasoning about me not letting Xzax use MK, but this is something I have just given my word on, and it would be extremely rude to retract it at this point, and my honor as a person who has given his word is more important to me than skewing the data. If you are concerned, then either seed Xzax away from me (which would not be unreasonable, as I suppose we are both high seeds) or ask him not to use MK. I will ask him not to use MK for the sake of what you have proposed, but I will not simply retract my word for that reason.

Also, I am aware that you did not ban MK for personal reasons. You'll note that I deliberately avoided mentioning Xzax in my post regarding this topic.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also, I am aware that you did not ban MK for personal reasons. You'll note that I deliberately avoided mentioning Xzax in my post regarding this topic.
Oh I know you didn't, I appreciate your input in the thread. For that paragraph I addressed everyone in general, because plenty of people have said that's the case.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I will admit that I was quite taken back by ChiboSempai's post. With all the bickering and scorning going on in this thread, a post as mature as the one he posted is a gigantic relief to me and allows me to see into the real reasons why he makes these decisions instead of just inferring them from his behavior about the subject. It allows me to think clearly and respond in a mature matter instead of flying emotions around and it's a really nice change from what this thread has gone through.

First off, I do not wish to be titled as the "leader" of PA. It is obvious that some people rise to the situation that take the responsibility for their state, but I do not wish to have this title per se. It's obvious that I far more than anyone else for the state, but that's just the kind of person I am. I take things upon myself and act as the role of a leader in most things I do in life, whether it be school projects, other video games, plan organization, etc.

Regardless if I act as the leader or not, I don't wish to be called that. This is a shared community, I don't like being given a title that puts me on a pedestal higher than others. Who cares if I'm the main TO, I just happen to have access to venues. Others in PA have or are trying to host events like Xzax and .com and I appreciate it. As for other things, there are other panelists, there are other people just about as active tourney wise, and there are even better players than me. So am I leader of PA per se, but it's not a title I'm locking myself into, like to display, or whatever, you know what I mean.
I personally agree with everything you say here, and I think that if we discussed these issues like a shared community beforehand, then the amount of needless arguing that took place would not have happened.

As acting in a leadership position, leaders impose what they feel is right for the community they are in charge of. I am personally pro-ban on the MK issue. Everyone knows this, and plenty of other people are pro-ban as well. Eastern Canada is now MK banned. Texas is MK banned. There are more smaller areas as well and other tournies trying out the ruleset.
While these areas have banned Metaknight and you want to use them as precedents, you have to make sure that our community has the same set of problems with Metaknight that the others have. As you surely know, Philly does not have a MK problem, so unless you have other legitimate reasons why MK should be banned in this particular area, people are going to have issues with a ban. I know you have addressed this, but I think it needed to be said.

The same applies for IC infinites. I have been against them for over a year now back when I tried to ban it at the original SatS. I'm actually pretty lax with banning that, all I'm banning for them are the "true" infinites that remove 100% chance of an opponent escaping, etc. A lot of things are still allowed. ICs can still kill out of a grab. IC's can still fthrow CG to rack up damage and get to the end of a stage and fair meteor for a likely kill. ICs can still hobble in one direction to rack up damage even better than the fthrow CG. ICs can dair to ice block CG, which depending on the opponents tech can even reverse the CG to the other direction for the ICs to move all the way back across the stage to rack up a ton more damage, probably enough to kill them at that point. All of these options are still extremely deadly, especially for a single grab. The grab game just changes slightly with the imposition on bthrow infinites, and in every situation gives the opponent a slight chance at survival solely based on their skill involving tech skill and knowledge in the matchup. Actually, I'm not going to disclose this publically with exactly what it is, there are still a couple true infinites (at least two) that I know the ICs are capable of doing that would be considered legal under these rules, but both involve much more tech skill than the simple pass back and forth one, which I feel is more appropriate.
I just have to simply disagree with you here. IC infinites don't have the same kind of attention as MK does, so I'm not sure which other communities have placed these kind of limits before. The thing that matters most, though, is that there is nothing on the standard ruleset that deals with specific IC chaingrabs, so that will be the likely case in regional/national/other local tournaments. I believe that placing these limits where there haven't been limits before is just restricting the IC players with no benefits to anyone fighting the Ice Climbers- the IC players more because they have to learn signifcantly harder throws just to do what they can easily do in standard tournaments, and everyone else is unaffected because they aren't going to waste their time perfecting their meteor cancels/wall techs just to have a marginally better chance of surviving one matchup in which this chance isn't even going to happen in standard tournaments where there are no restrictions on IC grabs- they're going to work on not getting grabbed in the first place, since that's the part of the matchup that is critical to whether the player beats the IC's or not.

Overall, people are simply overreacting. It's not the end of the world that I'm holding an MK banned tourney. People are acting like I'm making it so every event everywhere in the US is now MK banned. Is MK banned at all biweeklies at the moment? I can't say, the other subsequent biweeklies aren't officially announced yet, only the first one. Is it likely? Probably. Can MK be unbanned at them? Of course. Will attendance drop from this? I personally do not think so at all. Does it effect the Philly community by weakening us? I've proved over and over that it doesn't.
People are overreacting because you're giving them the impression that you're doing this for personal reasons without any regard for the community (I don't know how the other anti-banners will react from your post, but this was my first impression when you put up the ban). Since many of the local players don't use Metaknight, all that this ban effectively does is drive out many of the top out-of-state players who do use Metaknight; I mean, why bother paying to travel out-of-state to go to a tournament where you can't use your main when there are plenty of tournaments closer to you that let you do what you want? If you can tell me how Philadelphia clearly benefits from a MK ban, I'd love to hear it, because I cannot think of any at all.

And Pierce, I know players can play however they wish if both players agree to different rules (like banned stages, etc), but I ask that you do not allow other players to play MK even if you don't mind (I also feel the same way about picking stages but there's nothing you can really do about it). I understand where you're coming from and appreciate the thought, but it skews results overall. People have wanted proof of results from MK banned events and like to see them comparing them to other tournaments, but this changes things.
MK-banned tournament results don't mean anything if there isn't a difference between results from a MK-banned tourney and results from a MK-unbanned tournament. If we consider the top players who regularly attend these tournaments and wouldn't mind a MK-ban too greatly (so I'm discounting M2K here since he has said that he won't attend a MK-banned tournament), the only thing that's going to change is that the few MK users in this area (meaning Xzax and... Xzax) would dtop in the standings and some other person would take his/their place(s). We already have enough variety in Philly as it is, having rep for ROB, Marth, Falco, Snake, Diddy Kong, Bowser, DK, IC's, Olimar, Pikachu, Pit, hell even Ganondorf if I'm allowed to place myself in this list. Having MK banned won't change the variety by any significant amount, if any at all, and that's the purpose of gathering these results in the first place- finding out how tournament variety would change with MK out of the picture.

I have to be somewhere at the moment, but I'll complete my response when I get back. All I can say for now is that I'm quite pleased that a mature post like this has come into the thread and I apologize for any rude remarks I've given before. I swear, though, if you ban Ganon's suicide move, I will murder-punch you in real life.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Sometimes the mantle of leadership isn't taken up by choice. Sometimes people just give it to you through their actions. That's what happened. Deal with it, and use the power that was given to you wisely.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sometimes the mantle of leadership isn't taken up by choice. Sometimes people just give it to you through their actions. That's what happened. Deal with it, and use the power that was given to you wisely, and most importantly, don't flaunt it like an a$$hole.
Wise words indeed Sadaharu Inui :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Chibo, why would you main ROB, a character who's worst matchup is MK, the most popular tournament character? This makes no sense and hurts your credibility a lot, concerning the MK ban issue. You're like the Overswarm of Atlantic North.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
When did this get so off topic? In this specific thread, Chibo isn't trying to convince people that Metaknight is broken. He has his own views on the matter and is making his tournament based on those views.

With this tournament, he is not trying to persuade all the entrants to be pro-ban. He is trying an experimental rule set. Granted I don't agree with the rule set, he has every right to uphold them at his own tournament.

Basically what I am saying is that this is not the place to discuss the Metaknight banning issue. You are not going to get Chibo to reconsider his rules by arguing that the character is fair. It is a subjective issue and like most subjective issues there are people who are immovable on their position.

This is a thread for his tournament. The rules are set, and they are not going to be easily changed. Discuss his tournament and not the Metaknight issue. Knowing Chibo, the only way these rules will change is by low attendance. So you only weapon here against this tournament is your own participation in the event.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah honestly you guys sound like a bunch of 12 year olds arguing this null point. it's not going anywhere so leave it alone, start playing characters other than mk for the tourney and get over it, and if you're that mad then don't come.

jesus christ.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yeah honestly you guys sound like a bunch of 12 year olds arguing this null point. it's not going anywhere so leave it alone, start playing characters other than mk for the tourney and get over it, and if you're that mad then don't come.

jesus christ.
I'm pretty sure we're all over it. Go to a fox banned tournament and see how it feels btw, I think fox is just as bannable as Metaknight "puts up flame shield"

Jesus Christ its not that big of a deal GOTM.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wouldnt go to a tournament if fox was banned most likely. and i wouldnt complain about it one bit either. your argument makes no sense.

p.s. i probably still would go to that tournament, even if pichu was the only playable char cuz melee is that much better

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i wouldnt go to a tournament if fox was banned most likely. and i wouldnt complain about it one bit either. your argument makes no sense.

p.s. i probably still would go to that tournament, even if pichu was the only playable char cuz melee is that much better
It doesn't have to, you may not complain about it, but I bet most fox mains would. In the pound 4 thread, alot of peach and jiggs mains were *****ing about Mute City being banned, don't act like the Melee community is above complaining please.

This is an opinion, although I do think Pichu ditto's are epic.

Still <3 you GOTM(not in a gay way)

GOTM

Smash Champion
when did i mention the melee community. i was mentioning myself saying that you guys arguing over this is ********.

it doesnt matter if all the fox mains argue it, I WOULDNT. and this is my point, im using my own actions to base my argument upon, and they happen to be the actions that are the most mature, and this is not an opinion.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, I think you're Falco's solid, on the record. I probably overdid the "Keitaro's not even that good" gag, because I know you're a talented player, and I just jumped on it everytime someone arbitrarily brought up your name. It was annoying to get compared to you whether or not I think my Falco is better or not, so I started this whole thing, but that's not fair to you, because you're right, you never bring that up yourself. I apologize, and I'll avoid comparing our Falco's again, though I will still bash you for your foolish kill habits :p.

I'd also like to say though that a lot of people said "You shouldn't bring stuff like that up." If you notice, I didn't bring a lot of those issues up. Chibo brought up Keitaro's after I mentioned my Falco. It's this that annoys me. Think of it this way . . . I imagine you think your Falco is better than Bleachigo's. Now if someone said to you, "Well, Keitaro, I'm not afraid of your Falco, because I ALMOST beat Bleachigo's Falco" I don't really think you would find that logic reasonable in your head. Basically, what I'm trying to get at is, I don't bash your Falco because I think you're bad. You're a more technical player than I am, and probably have a better mastery over your character (I can't even phantasm cancel consistantly). But everytime I bring up the fact that I play a mean Falco to cover that bad MU (R.O.B., Dk, etc) someone is like, "Well, dat aint no KEITARO." So it just pisses me off. I got nothing against you personally, in fact I like ya, and I'll lay off. Once again, my apologies.
It's cool dude.

I've had people say Bleachigo was better than me, Kid was better than me, Bloodcross was better than me, but I just go in tourney and do better and shut them up. I don't argue on the boards cause they can be better, I don't know, but I just enter and if I do better that itself speaks to them and then they go "my bad keitaro" and I'm like whatever :p

It's funny cause I don't even think I'm that much better than either of those players. Blood or Bleachigo could be better than me, I could care less. I just wanna make money and have fun :D

"Well, dat aint no KEITARO."
I love being retardly meatriden :D

Half the time the people are joking though, its funny lol!

Top Bottom