• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol the lake ***** me

nando do you even remember our set it was over so quickly

your playstyle is "get ****ing *****" LOOOOOOL

<3

LuCKy

Smash Master
in n out sucks
. .. kinda broke my heart lucien lol T___T you can say its over hyped or something but sucks?!?!?!?

Chris is going to be enjoying all that extra money. These cali scrubs be underestimating the third best 4th best falcon in the nation.

putting ur **** on blast scar.
4th best falcon? PSHHHHHH

MY FALCON WOULD TAP

like i said before

MM SON

forget pewpew lol get at my falcon

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
McCain you should still go hahaha. Even if it's just to hang out and see the people.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
but doc is better then zelda. How does he blow? anyways, if possible someone bring project M i hecka wanna try it.
see ya there p-air

Is that even true? I don't think it is. I think Chris has only beaten Jeff twice legitimately (so that accounts for the one where Jeff was just doing... god knows, and the one where he was using Peach) -- the tourney at Forrest's and the OLD tournament where Chris beat Axe and Axe came back in LB and pushed his sh*t in.

No other Falcon main has played Axe more than once
SilentSpectre and Scar are the only other notable Falcon mains that have played Axe in tournament, and only one time each.

Hax is 1-1 with (our) Jeff in MMs

Darkrain never played him

Not sure about S2J

Hop off Chris' dikk, bro. There's a fine line between meat-riding and hyping up your boy, and you're crossing it
you're a boss man. all your post towards the iris of ruby have been tight LOL.

thats what im talking about son..i wish i can lend u my camera or something..i hope someone gets alot of footage/interviews of the tourny

waffles needs a camera fund for him..it would be sick
i was thinking about getting a camera for this tournament, but i didn't. your talents are needed at this event man.

I dont care if you dont want to go, I want you to go and I matter more.
indeed

i'll be there though
i've wanted to fuuck every female in your little picture thing since i've seen your post..that is all

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Scar, you also suck.

In other news, my plans fell through and I don't have the money to go to this anymore. Bills > Smash. :(

Also as an fyi, GG7 actually has a overall WINNING record against Axe. No other Falcon main can boast that.
this isn't true. i've taken sets off of axe at a few tournaments, usually followed by him ****** my nuts off in the loser's bracket. i have NEVER taken a teams set off against axe though :(

Is that even true? I don't think it is. I think Chris has only beaten Jeff twice legitimately (so that accounts for the one where Jeff was just doing... god knows, and the one where he was using Peach) -- the tourney at Forrest's and the OLD tournament where Chris beat Axe and Axe came back in LB and pushed his sh*t in.

SilentSpectre and Scar are the only other notable Falcon mains that have played Axe in tournament, and only one time each.

Not sure about S2J

Hop off Chris' dikk, bro. There's a fine line between meat-riding and hyping up your boy, and you're crossing it
i'm with tai on this one, sorry xander.

rubyiris clearly doesn't know his role and has a problem shutting his mouth

i don't even know what character he plays lol does he even play melee or does he just talk

also gg7 is prob pretty good and i'm pretty excited to meet him but TO BE FRANK

i'm not impressed

talkin like "i take axe to game 5" is an accomplishment, nahhh man

pikachu is a bull**** low tier gimmicky character, and no falcon besides you has pika experience (let alone axe)

i'm pretty sure you didn't mean anything by it

but i'm not yet impressed

we'll see if you don't get ***** as hard as nando did
lol i took his falco to game 5 too at the (same) last tournament but the set never got uploaded. :( pikachu is ****ing stupid though for sure. can't wait to play you scar :D

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
JB and mastersnake, I am only coming on sunday if ssb64 is happening. If not then I ain't cuming. Saturday I am busy.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
most lower tier matchups are bad on paper (or even at best) but end up being even or in the bad character's favor since nobody knows how to exploit the weaknesses, and there's usually some answer to that anyway
Yeah, I know that all too well. *points to character icon* I main Luigi

I still think its worth talking about how the matchups should play out, though.

MacD

Banned via Administration
don't run from our money match!
don't worry, there's no way i'd wanna disappoint everyone who bet on me

btw i'm calling our set right now

game 1 you **** me

game 2 i barely pull out a win on my counterpick (possibly something stupid)

game 3/4 i **** you on your counterpick

that's what happens with 2/3's a lot... so i'm just guessing game 4 will be the same

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

Not sure about S2J

Remember the tourney where axe 4 stocked Chris on green greens?

Axe lost that set. :)

Sure Axe brought it back in losers, but thats three times chris beat him in winners. :)

I don't care what johns you have for him, but Chris still does extremely well against Axe.

@Scar: Of course I play Melee. But yeah, you suck. :)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i get to cali tomarrow im so hyped

MM with any1 just tell me at the tourney i'll be the shortest guy at the tourney LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom