• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Smash Lord
I dunno what people are talking about.

Dajuan sucks, he sucked last year, he sucked early this year, and he still sucks now.

Kevin RAAAAPES Dajuan, so of course Dajuan is surprised at GG7's modesty when saying that he doesn't expect to win.

It's all twisted, man. You're going to beat Dajuan, no problem, he shouldn't even be on our PR.

But Kevin... nah. I'm just not seeing it, man.

Shroomed

Smash Master
yea but u can't walk around scared of every matchup you don't know

im sure if some random pichu player asked him for a MM he'd accept even tho it's pichu lol

best way to learn the matchup is by playing the highest lvl player u have access to that plays said character

lololol nice eric

but kevin doesn't **** SHIAT

Shroomed

Smash Master
i didnt know the pikachu matchup well enough so got tapped super hard because of it

but now im more confident in it lol

i'll def give you a run for ur money this team AXE!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
idk how you think u can beat PPU but not me lol
the dumba.s speaks truth.

I dunno what people are talking about.

Dajuan sucks, he sucked last year, he sucked early this year, and he still sucks now.

Kevin RAAAAPES Dajuan, so of course Dajuan is surprised at GG7's modesty when saying that he doesn't expect to win.

It's all twisted, man. You're going to beat Dajuan, no problem, he shouldn't even be on our PR.

But Kevin... nah. I'm just not seeing it, man.
kevin's noob. i seriously think norcal (besides joe, shroomed and L) are gonna get fuucked up. no ones playing.

well, at least i usually take it to game 5 vs Axe ;)
while this IS impressive your videos are not. sorry man, no offense, but i'm speaking genuinely.

i'll def give you a run for ur money this team AXE!
You're an idiot.
this had me fuucking dying. sfat gassed the fuuck out of you.

I wonder if GG7 is gona have the same performance as hax?
either way i wouldn't be surprised. i just don't expect him to get top (if he gets above 7th place i'll be impressed, it's a stacked as.s tourney).

Bring it on Big Head. JB put us up first round.
gotcha.

darrell didn't i jv4 you at rom3
does that mean the set is 1-1? he beat you on the west, you beat him on the east. yall need to go to the midwest to settle this. oh also, did you knock him out of tournament, like he put you in losers? i'm not being a **** i'm just curious, i don't remember the bracket.

darkatma

Smash Hero
yea but u can't walk around scared of every matchup you don't know

im sure if some random pichu player asked him for a MM he'd accept even tho it's pichu lol

best way to learn the matchup is by playing the highest lvl player u have access to that plays said character

lololol nice eric

but kevin doesn't **** SHIAT
i feel like falcon v doc is wayyy in doc's favor

mccain gonna whoop GG7
no hate on gg7, i just believe in the power of gay peach

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Naw JB don't worry. I was like this for R3 last year and I managed to beat DEHF and Eggz in the same tourney.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
rubyiris you suck

go practice
Scar, you also suck.

In other news, my plans fell through and I don't have the money to go to this anymore. Bills > Smash. :(

Also as an fyi, GG7 actually has a overall WINNING record against Axe. No other Falcon main can boast that.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
GG7 actually has a overall WINNING record against Axe. No other Falcon main can boast that.
Is that even true? I don't think it is. I think Chris has only beaten Jeff twice legitimately (so that accounts for the one where Jeff was just doing... god knows, and the one where he was using Peach) -- the tourney at Forrest's and the OLD tournament where Chris beat Axe and Axe came back in LB and pushed his sh*t in.

No other Falcon main has played Axe more than once
SilentSpectre and Scar are the only other notable Falcon mains that have played Axe in tournament, and only one time each.

Hax is 1-1 with (our) Jeff in MMs

Darkrain never played him

Not sure about S2J

Hop off Chris' dikk, bro. There's a fine line between meat-riding and hyping up your boy, and you're crossing it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
most lower tier matchups are bad on paper (or even at best) but end up being even or in the bad character's favor since nobody knows how to exploit the weaknesses, and there's usually some answer to that anyway

PB&J

Smash Hero
jman and hbox for top three,swiftbass top 10..lucky will be up there too

bias...of course, who isnt..lol

i cant wait to watch vids of this..there will be " so called upsets" all over the place

Scar

#HarveyDent
rubyiris clearly doesn't know his role and has a problem shutting his mouth

i don't even know what character he plays lol does he even play melee or does he just talk

also gg7 is prob pretty good and i'm pretty excited to meet him but TO BE FRANK

i'm not impressed

talkin like "i take axe to game 5" is an accomplishment, nahhh man

pikachu is a bull**** low tier gimmicky character, and no falcon besides you has pika experience (let alone axe)

i'm pretty sure you didn't mean anything by it

but i'm not yet impressed

we'll see if you don't get ***** as hard as nando did

Shroomed

Smash Master
Among the high tiers, Jiggs, then Marth probably

Falcon/spacies are good vs Doc. Sheik is very good vs Doc. Idk about Peach/ICs
marth is borderline as good as sheik vs doc man

actually, everyone on that list except peach **** the **** outta doc

an IC's dsmash can kill at 40%, so ****in stupid

PB&J

Smash Hero
on yoshi's and battlefield, icy's d-smash ****..but doc can do alot of crazy things to icys though too

doc is good son..stop complaining..because when u win you prob say. i won with doc and if you lose ..its doc..doc blows(which isnt the case)

Brian

Smash Journeyman
rubyiris clearly doesn't know his role and has a problem shutting his mouth

i don't even know what character he plays lol does he even play melee or does he just talk

also gg7 is prob pretty good and i'm pretty excited to meet him but TO BE FRANK

i'm not impressed

we'll see if you don't get ***** as hard as nando did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom