• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Drink the Falcon Punch! - TBA

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
Welcome newcomer. Its always good to see a new melee player... except when they're playing Jiggs. Jk.

In other news, I finally understand how people spend sooo much time on /b/. I've been on there for hours, and it doesn't get old. Where has this been all my life?

blackbird

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if the tournament is going to be in the same bldg on the 19th, but I talked to a campus copper and he said that on the weekends anyone can park in the parking lot across the street. So everyone can save 6 bucks.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if the tournament is going to be in the same bldg on the 19th, but I talked to a campus copper and he said that on the weekends anyone can park in the parking lot across the street. So everyone can save 6 bucks.

This I was unaware of, and it's awesome!

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
It will in University Center room 261, also known as the Senate Chambers. I'm going to check it out tomorrow to make sure I have the right power outlets and stuffs.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
So after a Consensus taken last night. We will be having a SSB64 tournament this weekend. It will be 1v1 only, and will start when Melee singles starts.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
So... I might not be able to be in the tournament -.- Depends on how this research paper goes.

nZocob

Smash Cadet
that really was alot of fun guys, cant wait til the next one :p
Iori is a BEAST. Nobody told me he was #2 in the entire mid-west lol.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
I've updated the Tournament results post on the first page. Also we will no longer be holding Brawl tournaments. We will replace Brawl with MvC3, but I have not decided on whether it will be Xbox360 or PS3 yet.

nZocob

Smash Cadet
11th out of 13 at my first tournament. Not too bad, not too bad. I was actually shooting for anything but last place, and my wish was granted n.n

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Wish I could have made it. I'll be bringing my 360 setup to the Vue on monday if anyone is interested in playing MvC3. That is if I can get a ride to the Vue.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Wish I could have made it. I'll be bringing my 360 setup to the Vue on monday if anyone is interested in playing MvC3. That is if I can get a ride to the Vue.
If you live near the Vue (within cordova/bartlett/memphis) then I can easily get you. But I claim a make-up day for Thursday!!!

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
So I've set our next date for the smashfest. We need more setups this time. We had 7 at our first event and 2 at this one. We decreased in number. The Nashville guys were disappointed because they wanted to play a bunch of friendlies and were unable to do so. So let's fix this problem next time.

Vts

Smash Champion
well arkansas went to springfield and had a blast also reminder April 2nd is ARK III

get hyped looking like 20-30+ for melee and brawl plus about 40+ for the other games its going to be fun :)

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
If I can come next time I'll be bringing two setups as usual
Man, when you gonna come up to Memphis. You see, I'm puttin in all the effort in this relationship... comin down to MSU and no reciprocation! You gotta try too or we just aren't gonna work out. :awesome:

Winnar

Smash Lord
Man, when you gonna come up to Memphis. You see, I'm puttin in all the effort in this relationship... comin down to MSU and no reciprocation! You gotta try too or we just aren't gonna work out. :awesome:
Oh I'll reciprocate

lol but seriously idk it's been weird

also this is the same date as iron brawl which is in tuscaloosa, melee/brawl, m2k going, etc.

just thought you should know

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299160&page=6

Top Bottom