• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Drink the Falcon Punch! - TBA

WEZL

Smash Cadet
No can do. I got an 8:30 res at Dorsia. GREAT sea-urchin ceviche...

"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark. " Hah. I ****ing love that movie.

I think I might laugh too much while watching it though. IMDB has it listed as a drama/thriller but I do more laughing than anything else.

BunBun

Smash Master
Gentlemen... 'Tis a sad day for any man who calls himself a Smasher.... I regret to inform you that will..... not be attending the 16th.
However, perhaps next time. I still wanna team with Iori (M2/Ganon ftw) and play a bunch of freindlies with all of you guys up there in Memphis.
And if any of you talk to Yoshiiscool and KOKingpin we're talking about getting a regular thing going on down here in Nashville on Fridays for anyone who wants to smash who's in the area... MUST revive melee (mad respect to Llamasensei for making the switch).

Samba
You mean Murphreesboro?

Samba

Smash Apprentice
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark. " Hah. I ****ing love that movie.

I think I might laugh too much while watching it though. IMDB has it listed as a drama/thriller but I do more laughing than anything else.
There's no way it isn't a comedy, cause it's the movie I find the funniest hahah!!

You mean Murphreesboro?
Yeah Murphreesboro, KO and Yoshi's apartment. And if that doesn't work out there's always my house in Brentwood, even though it's a little further away.

I would be up for some Murphreesboro Melee action!
You all should carpool down here sometime and save the rest of us some gas this time hahah!! No but seriously it would be cool just for the publicity you know what I mean? More TN smashers from other areas may here about it etc etc...

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
It's on Fridays yes? When and where? Will we have a place to stay the night perhaps? That would definitely make it easy on us. I'm sure Jack, myself, and a few others would be more than willing to come smash for a day or two.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Gentlemen... 'Tis a sad day for any man who calls himself a Smasher.... I regret to inform you that will..... not be attending the 16th.
However, perhaps next time. I still wanna team with Iori (M2/Ganon ftw) and play a bunch of freindlies with all of you guys up there in Memphis.
And if any of you talk to Yoshiiscool and KOKingpin we're talking about getting a regular thing going on down here in Nashville on Fridays for anyone who wants to smash who's in the area... MUST revive melee (mad respect to Llamasensei for making the switch).

Samba
On April 13 at 2:00:07 Iori cried that day

nZocob

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna be there this Saterday due to various reasons. I was really lookin forward to this one cause i switched my main to falco and got like 3 times better lol. Eh, you guys probably dont want me there anyways cause im a dumb S**t XD
Good luck to those who will be participating in this tournament, you guys are AWSOME :D

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
nZo you will be missed. This tourney still looks to be good though. We'll be missing IHSB, Samba, and nZo for Melee. BUT... OD, J-Bar, Ola, and a few other guys might actually be appearing for Brawl. Cyner and I have committed to playing in Brawl Singles. So there might actually be a Brawl tournament.... Holy Crap! I thought the day would never come. Looks like Iori or T-Man will have more moniez to steal from us.

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
Dear Princess Celestia,

Iori's going to Tuscaloosa and left me in charge of first place. I will hold the victory up high. *salutes* Oh and it sucks nZocob can't come. I was gonna give him some quality training with Falco and Jiggs. Oh well maybe next time.

Your faithful student,

~Toast

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Isn't Iori going to Tuscaloosa?
Is there a tournament there? IF ANYONE IF GOING PICK ME UP ON THE WAY!!

It's on Fridays yes? When and where? Will we have a place to stay the night perhaps? That would definitely make it easy on us. I'm sure Jack, myself, and a few others would be more than willing to come smash for a day or two.
You should talk to Yoshi and KO about those types of specifics (sleeping arrangements etc..) but generally if none of us are working we're fine with anyone doing anything, any place any time. I have an attic that would be great for multiple setups and it could sleep like a dozen people, if we decided to do it at my house, where you're all welcome to stay.
But yeah are you in contact with Y&KO? If not I'll give you their numbers and we can all try and coordinate something.

nZocob

Smash Cadet
Dear Princess Celestia,

Iori's going to Tuscaloosa and left me in charge of first place. I will hold the victory up high. *salutes* Oh and it sucks nZocob can't come. I was gonna give him some quality training with Falco and Jiggs. Oh well maybe next time.

Your faithful student,

~Toast
lol i REALLY need falco training. And yesterday, i tried playing jiggs, and i was like "oh my god, IT'S SO SLOW!"
I also completely forgot how to play jiggs , and i dont want to waste my time trying to get this knowledge back. Falco is the best. Period.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Dear Princess Celestia,

Your faithful student,

~Toast
Dear Fateful Student,

I have reviewed you matches at the tourney and will inform you are doing so well, you just need to be 20% better :awesome:

My Faithful student,

~Iori

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Results are up! So far we have saved $129.55, which is pretty darn good for 3 events! Anyways, Cyner and I make a darn good team. I'm pretty stoked that we had more people in the room than usual, whilst 3 of our regulars were not there. So all in all I was happy with this turnout compared to the others, but we will still shoot for higher numbers next time!

nZocob

Smash Cadet
Mayn ToasT, You should've gotten 1st :T Well guys, im a total douche for not going. And saddly, i will not be able to make the next one. You guys have no idea how p!ssed i am at myself. But i swear to JESUS that i will be at the one after that, hopefully bringing a comrad or 2 with me

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
So next tourney is definitely in tribute to LlamaSensei.

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Yo Llammasensei, I'm hitting you up in regards to those videos of the Smashfest man. Those have been a long time coming, and quite frankly I'm just gonna take another swig of this Pirate Drank cause of how put out I am about it...
But no, you're cool, just telling you I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Top Bottom