• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Drink the Falcon Punch! - TBA

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
So it looks like were going to keep Brawl. Although hopefully it will become more of a platform to present Melee with, and we will still be introducing MvC3. I will get a ruleset up asap.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Ok I sent the ruleset, but right now I'm the only person bringing a setup, is there anyone else bringing a MvC3 setup? Mine is on 360 so if no one brings a PS3 setup, the PS3 guys will have to play on 360

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
meh, i'm too professional for regular controllers, my arcade stick is bawss. Also makes similar clicks as the gamecube controller, which I find strangely comforting >_>

Winnar

Smash Lord
The next time I go to this I'll try to bring my 360 + marvel

but to be clear, I'm not going to the April 16 one, and after that it's summer vacation :(

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
The next time I go to this I'll try to bring my 360 + marvel

but to be clear, I'm not going to the April 16 one, and after that it's summer vacation :(
Winnar, do you enjoy breaking my heart?!? :urg: What did I ever do to you!!! :( And, we'll be having tournaments throughout the summer.

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I'm talking to my guys about coming up there again, for the 16th. I don't usually work on Saturday/Sunday so if I could crash at someone's the night of, that'd be awesome... AND appreciated.
I can bring at least one setup, maybe two.
Anyway I'll get back to you all on my attendance once I've delved into that matter somewhat more thoroughly.

Samba

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Hey all, I'm talking to my guys about coming up there again, for the 16th. I don't usually work on Saturday/Sunday so if I could crash at someone's the night of, that'd be awesome... AND appreciated.
I can bring at least one setup, maybe two.
Anyway I'll get back to you all on my attendance once I've delved into that matter somewhat more thoroughly.

Samba

I'm sure someone can hook you up, and I'm going to push setups a lot this time. It was pitiful last time :urg:

Anyways, MvC3! YEAH!

BunBun

Smash Master
I can't link you to it, because the site it's from has banner ads that have cartoon titties in them.

But I'll upload it to your facebook tomorrow =D

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
So we can't let this topic die!!!

....Tourney next Saturday! It's gonna be awesome! Melee, Brawl, MvC3! What more could you want out of life?

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Gentlemen... 'Tis a sad day for any man who calls himself a Smasher.... I regret to inform you that will..... not be attending the 16th.
However, perhaps next time. I still wanna team with Iori (M2/Ganon ftw) and play a bunch of freindlies with all of you guys up there in Memphis.
And if any of you talk to Yoshiiscool and KOKingpin we're talking about getting a regular thing going on down here in Nashville on Fridays for anyone who wants to smash who's in the area... MUST revive melee (mad respect to Llamasensei for making the switch).

Samba

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Damn that sucks man. I was looking forward to playing you all again. Good luck with the Friday smash nights, and hopefully we'll see you guys at the next tourny.

Top Bottom