• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Don't Come' to the Interstate Crew Battles! (Sydney)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It takes a bigger man to admit they are wrong.
Good stuff Gords.

We'll have our own crew battle with blackjack and hookers.

In fact, forget the blackjack.

:056:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gords evolved from Manly into Priman!

But seriously, good to see you manning up, Gords. Manliness +10?

unreon

Smash Ace
Bjay is the kind of person I aspire to be.
I will forever say this:

Bjay is the biggest underperformer in Melee. In all honesty, he deserves to place higher than he does at tournaments. Smart player, sometimes bad (and I mean 'what-the-frick-that-should-not-have-happened-but-it-did-and-now-theres-a-penguin-hitting-Peach-whats-going-on' bad) things happen to him x_x

Remember that random Samus that came back from 3 stocks down to knock you out of the tournament Bjay? That was weird..

Bjay

Smash Lord
It seems the waves have disappeared, so I'm not gonna make much of a comment on the whole thing, except respond to some comments. :p

I never thought my name would be brought up in this :p I wasn't expecting it at all.

Bjay is on that list for sure. But what happens is if he loses to someone he usually goes sour grapes :p
Aww thanks Stu! Sour grapes though?! What do you mean by that? =o :p (as I want to disagree, hahaha)

despite his johns he likes to spout at times...
johns! <3 Although I barely john these days now. :embarrass

Bjay is the kind of person I aspire to be.
Aww thanks! I don't know what you exactly mean by that, so I'll turn it around and say...

Lazy? :p

Remember that random Samus that came back from 3 stocks down to knock you out of the tournament Bjay? That was weird..
That was the worst ever =P >_> I'll have to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
All this talk of ultra epic crew makes me feel like an intruder, you sure ur not over estimating me?. I need guidance :O

MY experience in the tourney scene is pretty much zero

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i'd be glad to play gords for a spot in the brawl crews team, tbh ive put **** all time into the game and if i lost it'd be fine because like everyone has said, the best 8 would be playing

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
@Gords: lulwut, youve never beat me in a tournament, actually i dont even know if youve beat me in a friendly. Tut tut.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Chris you traitor, have you forgotten your melbourne roots? (anyone who turns this into a sex joke deserves to be stabbed)

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Lol, I still love Melb, but I do think qld deserves to win =D
1. Qld
2. Melb
3. Sydney

(>^^)>

Just be happy I'm not coming so I don't own you all, with my epic dodgeball skills hahahaha

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I think we should have a draft crew battle if we have time.

Melee since it'll probably be quicker.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
brainsssssss bRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

in other words hes saying:

"Lets have a ***** footing smash crew battle where we're supposibly trying but mainly everyones sandbagging and the team that sandbags the least will be mindgamed into thinking they're going to own the other team who sandbagged the most but then get the SHOCK OF THEIR LIVES".

Having a rehearsal crew battle is silly. SILLY.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Two team captains take turns picking people for their teams.

Like how in school you'd take turns picking people for each basketball/baseball/footy team.

EDIT: DON'T LISTEN TO SHAYA. EVURRRRR

Dedu

Smash Lord
hahaha

i hated those captians who picked who in school teams.

They were full of themselves half the time.
Bad idea - I agree with Vyse. Get the team organised before the event starts. Not when its about to start and resort to lame team techniques.

Top Bottom